+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Marty794

May 15, 2013
I just checked my Gcms notes.. in A11.2 there is a comment saying 'Documents set for review'.... is this RR, please?
It made more sense reading gcms notes from the bottom up. You can usually find the notes with the details under the analysts comments. That's where you can figure out what additional docs to submit.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
149 days post-AOR, and I can only surmise that after MEP, my file has not been picked up. Several calls to IRCC have returned with responses such as;
  1. Your eligibility is in progress, there's nothing to worry about.
  2. Your eligibility has not started.
  3. You're in the final stages of eligibility process
An email to CPC-O returned "Your application is on queue for review by an officer".
Yes, criminality has passed, but whats holding the eligibility. I practiced as a medical doctor in Nigeria for 3 years, but only the last hospital gave me a standard letter, 2 prior hospitals were government hospitals and provided me with no letter (backed up with an LOE, Pay statement and certificate of completion (NYSC)), before moving to the US for a PhD.
The initial two hospital I worked at are mandated by law and part of a full licensure requirement, and I'm sure IRCC knows this, which is why I can only conclude that after MEP, the "responsible" (more like irresponsible) officer has not bothered to look at the application or maybe the are on a long leave from work.
I am simply exhausted...

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Your application is still within the 180 days estimated turnaround time you can't complain just yet.