+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
guys what do you mean by review required please ? does it take longer if your case need a review ?
If an agent has questions or is not satisfied with any part of the application he/she may put the file under "Review required", meaning that an officer will have to review the file to make a decision on it. Once you're in RR the normal 6 month processing time no longer applies to the file.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
AOR: August 2018
Eligibility: RR - Nov 2018
My medicals still have 2 months to expire but CIC requested a re-medical, why do you guys think they want that? Is it a normal procedure?
Previously my medicals mentioned "Passed"
Any help is appreciated.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hey but u posted that Ottawa office mentioned that ur file in queue for review! And I asked Legalfalcon he mentioned that it’s that eligibility from analyst clear and on second final stage !
Yes, that was the reply I got from an email to CPC Ottawa. I just wonder what the hold-up is

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Yes, that was the reply I got from an email to CPC Ottawa. I just wonder what the hold-up is
Three days pending on my application. I called CIC multiple times and they confirmed everything is in order on my application. There has not been any update on my application since February. I haven't applied for GCMS notes.
Should we raise GCMS?
Would Ottawa office will directly connect if they put us on review?
Should we call Ottawa office to know what is holding up our application?

Please advise

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hi guys, a few weeks back my medicals status went from "you passed the medical exams" to "you do not need medical exams". I just logged into my account and it now says: "July 3, 2019 You passed the medical exam". Could this be some sort of good news?

Reactions: djangoboy

sverman786

Nov 5, 2018
I applied for PR Mar 2018. Its stuck in "background check" and "eligibility review". Looks like my file was moved to Ottawa office in Oct 2018. I have ordered GCMS notes 3 times. I don't see any progress.
Few days back, I got another update : I passed my medical exams on June 24th 2019. I passed these exams on Feb 2018 though.
My work permit expires in < 3 months, so I dunno what to do lol.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
I applied for PR Mar 2018. Its stuck in "background check" and "eligibility review". Looks like my file was moved to Ottawa office in Oct 2018. I have ordered GCMS notes 3 times. I don't see any progress.
Few days back, I got another update : I passed my medical exams on June 24th 2019. I passed these exams on Feb 2018 though.
My work permit expires in < 3 months, so I dunno what to do lol.
Did you get a re-medical request or did they simply extend it for you?

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Jan applicant ... express entry... out land applicant and not PNP.
I got an email response stating that my file is processed in Ottawa..

Typically how long is the process in Ottawa and have there been cases where they do cross the 6 month timeline?

I have still got 11 days left but no recent updates :(

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Three days pending on my application. I called CIC multiple times and they confirmed everything is in order on my application. There has not been any update on my application since February. I haven't applied for GCMS notes.
Should we raise GCMS?
Would Ottawa office will directly connect if they put us on review?
Should we call Ottawa office to know what is holding up our application?

Please advise
Hi any development since then?
did the Ottawa office give a proper response?

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi any development since then?
did the Ottawa office give a proper response?
No development. 6 months completed on my application yesterday. I had called three days back they said that my security check was pending. Rest of the background verification is done. I would call Ottawa VO tomorrow.

Reactions: Amanjot7

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
No development. 6 months completed on my application yesterday. I had called three days back they said that my security check was pending. Rest of the background verification is done. I would call Ottawa VO tomorrow.
Hi
My case is same as urs....... Only security is pending.......
Is der a way to call Ottawa vo? If yes, pls provide me also the no. My security started on 24/05 and still in progress.....

Reactions: omarion