+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Thanks a lot MB8489, I just got PPR from NDVO tonight (FSW-outland, Indian Citizen) but I'm currently in the US for 2 months. Don't know what to do now:oops:
wowww congratulations !!!! :)) thats gr88 news :)) can u do what ever's required from the usa itself?

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Thank you :)
I have no idea, emailed New Delhi VO and CPC Ottawa. Just hope I don’t mess up the last step.

oh ok...Dont worry there must be some way . so.. wanted to check... once we receive the PPR , when should we do the landing or the next step ? we must do the required
1. Immediately or
2. before the date of expiry of medicals or
3. before the date of expiry of passport validity or
4. Do they give us a specific date in the email correspondence for us to do the next steps ??

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi.. I called CIC today regarding the status of my application. AOR - Jan 6. The agent said that-
Criminality -Passed
Security- Not started (it seems- he said)
Eligibility- Not started

Any idea how long my application should take further?

In one of my earlier calls, they had mentioned that security is done via third party. So, would it be just a thumbs up from their end and my application should be good to go?

Also, would raising a webform expedite my application? If yes, then how do I do that? The hyperlink of raising the webform on the application home page is not working for me.

My VO is Ottawa. Does anyone have any direct number to contact Ottawa VO? Would calling Ottawa VO help?

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Hi.. I called CIC today regarding the status of my application. AOR - Jan 6. The agent said that-
Criminality -Passed
Security- Not started (it seems- he said)
Eligibility- Not started

Any idea how long my application should take further?

In one of my earlier calls, they had mentioned that security is done via third party. So, would it be just a thumbs up from their end and my application should be good to go?

Also, would raising a webform expedite my application? If yes, then how do I do that? The hyperlink of raising the webform on the application home page is not working for me.

My VO is Ottawa. Does anyone have any direct number to contact Ottawa VO? Would calling Ottawa VO help?
Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi Yaun, yes, I have emailed them regarding it. If they still say that I have to submit it to NDVO then coming back is the only possible solution.
When you got the US visa, did you scan a copy of your updated passport and send it to IRCC? I don't want to be too alarming, but I believe if you didn't, it might appear that you've misrepresented your case. They'll either ask you to send a copy of your passport with the visa again, revoke your PPR and send you back to IP2 OR Ask that you submit your passport at the nearest visa office. Either way, there's a high probability that the presence of the new visa (un-reported) will raise a few eyebrows when your passport is submitted. But this is just a speculation.

Last edited:

andygill11

May 5, 2018
When you got the US visa, did you scan a copy of your updated passport and send it to IRCC? I don't want to be too alarming, but if I believe if you didn't, it might appear that you've misrepresented your case. They'll either ask you to send a copy of your passport with the visa again, revoke your PPR and send you back to IP2 OR Ask that you submit your passport at the nearest visa office. Either way, there's a high probability that the presence of the new visa (un-reported) will raise a few eyebrows when your passport is submitted. But this is just a speculation.
Hi fandango, thank you so much for your concern. I have had the US visa for 5 yrs now. Nothing new on my passport that IRCC doesn’t know about :)

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
I was trying not to overthink this but finally called IRCC and enquired about my application.
FSW outland
Feb 18 AOR
Aug 18 is when my 6 months expires
The agent who helped me said to wait as they have all they need. My file is at Ottawa and background checks are on. Is my criminal, eligibility etc still left? She did not share next steps or how the process will evolve. Any comments or opinions please. The wait game is brutal..

Reactions: Amanjot7