+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guy's,
Congratulations to those who have made it and best of luck to those who are on the PPR waiting list.
M+JM, Please note that I am not waiting for PPR @ all. I have decide to remain in the UK and as such "no longer in the race".
However, just for your info I never and have still not received a documents update letter to date nor any other communication from them.
I am also sure Piolo has not received a docs update request letter, hence he too can't be waiting for PPR. Please update your list accordingly.

Once again, Best of luck to you all.

BobbyB

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hey Bobby, good to hear from you buddy, what's up? Hows your work going on ?

@ M+JM, schwarzeradler is also in same boat as BobbyB, he too hasn't received doc update letter yet!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
Hey Bobby, good to hear from you buddy, what's up? Hows your work going on ?

@ M+JM, schwarzeradler is also in same boat as BobbyB, he too hasn't received doc update letter yet!
Thanks Ahmad, I am fine mate. All is well, just came back from work - had a project to finish with a client and getting ready to take my boys for their football (Soccer) Matches.
Both play in Divison1 of the Berkshire League. I'm so glad for you Man. Best of Luck and my regards to your parents and siblings when you finally land.

BobbyB

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have updated list. In my mind, everyone who was had not received PPR was "waiting for PPR" in the shorter or longer term, even those who haven't don their meds yet. But maybe it's confusing. Anyway, I've removed the 3 of you!
Ready for a LOT MORE updating next week ;)

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
BobbyB said:
Thanks Ahmad, I am fine mate. All is well, just came back from work - had a project to finish with a client and getting ready to take my boys for their football (Soccer) Matches.
Both play in Divison1 of the Berkshire League. I'm so glad for you Man. Best of Luck and my regards to your parents and siblings when you finally land.

BobbyB
Hey Bobby, your boys are playing for good leagues, becoming good players, they might get a sponsorship from Canada. ;) Well Bobby, you haven't dropped your Canada thing, have you? I was thinking to see you in Toronto somewhere.

Thanks for your wishes mate and i know that you'll definitely be happy, wish same for you. Parents were more eager then me, as soon as I told them, there you go, shopping started there with dad buying a new car for me and looking for a house.

@ M+JM, ya next week will hopefully be the week of real updates mate.

Camerwell

Oct 30, 2010
Hi

Congrats to you all who recently received PPR, very happy for you after such a long wait. I am also being processed out of Ottawa; I recently took my medical examination early Feb and it was sent on the 8th Feb... The doctor that did it sent it to the London Canada house, could you let me know if that was the same for you guys? I'm guessing London then tell Ottawa when they receive it?

I emailed Ottawa a few days ago and got a response within 24 hours to say that they still had not received my medical... I'm guessing it takes London a while to process and send on to Ottawa... Any experiences you have on this would be great to hear.

Congrats again and wishing the rest of us some good news soon.

My AOR is Sept 2007.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
when I did my medicals back in July, it was sent to the High Commission in London. Then, they forward it to Ottawa and then it goes to Health Canada.
My advise is to follow up with Ottawa because even though we did our medicals in July, we did not follow up becuase we got confirmation from our doctor, then 2 months later they emailed us to ask if we had received the medicals request and we told them that they should have been with them 2 months prior. Then they confirmed that they had them, which makes me wonder what happened to my medicals between July and September.

I am still waiting for PPR though, so I do not know, as M+JM says in what order the PPRs are coming. We will see what happens next week.

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Hi M+JM,

I want to inform you that I M not waiting for my PPR as I have not received my med. request yet. Kindly remove my name from PPR list for time being and hope to receive my med. request soon.

Regards,

journey2010

Dec 22, 2010
Dear M+JM,

Many thanks for coming up the list. Unfortunately we are still waiting for Medical request. We just submitted last week the updated documents, the explanation they requested. I hope it wont be too long before we receive the med request. We received our AOR also in Sept 2007.

Congratulations to everyone who have received the PPR. Good luck and all the best

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Guys, the name or the list prepared by M+JM isn't the one for those who have had meds but it is instead of those who have been transferred to Ottawa and waiting for PPR as eventually everyone is or will be waiting for PPR. The list is mere proclamation of applicants whose files have been transferred to CPPO.

journey2010

Dec 22, 2010
kur761 said:
Hi M+JM,

I want to inform you that I M not waiting for my PPR as I have not received my med. request yet. Kindly remove my name from PPR list for time being and hope to receive my med. request soon.

Regards,
Dear kur761,

I understand you have submitted the requested documents in March 2010 and until now you haven't received medical request? In our case, our previous representative submitted the documents mid June 2010 then during the first week of december 2010, Ottawa asked us to submit updated bank statements then the same was submitted by our previous representative last week of January 2011, then after 2 days Ottawa asked us to explain our settlement funds.

Then I have decided to personally handle our case and submitted the explanation after gathering all the documents and was received by Ottawa on the 2nd of March as per DHL notification. As of the moment, we have no clue but we are still hopeful that our case will be considered. God willing

regards

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M+JM said:
PPR received: ;D
ahmad
patelppuk
secret
machaja
sharik?
Deeaar

waiting for PPR or medicals: ;)
edupolo
mjm
youskal (damascus)
psychosibes
mehpk's friend
jg81
ilubhai
phmagdi
rontario
ramuk
mahesh can
ericnzet
sinceocto7?
akamal?
godwilling
hronaque
kur761
fernendez
ahaboubi
kashiawan
journey2010
itsbeenlongnow?
akiliyaz
arcticmaple?
ultimatemruniverse
canadad001
lina-ida
canada74
schwarzeradler
tahirksa
greenleaf?
ss2can_Oman
camerwell

ultimate_mr_universe

Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2007
Doc's Request.
march 2010
File Transfer...
CPP-O, June 2010
Med's Request
SEPT-2010
Med's Done....
SEPT-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2011
Great Job M+JM....I really appreciate that!
So it means that roughly 17% of cpp-o applicants of this forum have received their PPR in just one week so I guess by March end or mid April rest of us should expect the same.

@ Ahboubi---> I just checked my ecas, and it still shows medicals have been received.

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
Well, the weekend is almost over. Let's see what this week brings for us. Hopefully more PPRs :)