+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
canadad001 said:
hi

I sent my docs to CPPO in July 2010 and still no communication from CPPO. when should I expect my MR.

thx.
Looks like they are kind of "cherry picking the applicants" - erm....procedural fairness, we process in the order that they are received, following first come first serve rules, "My foot".

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Canadad 001,
I would personaly write to them and ask for more information. What does your e-CAS say? When they asked for your update docs in July, did they give you an email to contact them and did they mention any date "by which you should contact them" if you haven't heard...?
Anyway, we sent our docs in April and only got our med request in September, which makes it 6 months, so hopefully yours is coming soon..?:)
But there does not seem to be any rules, like Schwarzeradler says, so the only thing to do is keep you fingers crossed (I would email them as well, though ;))

canadad001

Jun 28, 2010
they said average 10 months which means in may 2011. but normally takes 5-6 months. status shows "Application Received" for last 2 months.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, like I said, try emailing them, it's probably clearer then :)!
(But try to avoid double or multiple posts on this forum, as I think most forum masters don't like it ;) )

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
M+JM: every time I see you have posted anything I think you are going to tell us you got PPR.
Ottawa got to work 2 hours ago... so let's see what happens, I keep my hopes up between 1400 and 2200 hours (London time), isn't that crazy that that is the way we think right now?

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So do we!:)
Exactly in the same situation, inbox is always open and we wait...
Let's keep our fingers crossed. You had meds looong ago, so we're expecting the same from you ;)

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
Just checked my online status, and the line "Medical results have been received" is back.

I don't know what is going on, but at least they're doing something ::)

Otherwise, everything is quiet so far, even on the other threads. Seems like CPPO are still in the weekend mood?

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Another frustrating email from Ottawa. I wrote to them to ask about our medicals and the fact that they expired in 4 months (July).
They replied to say:

'Your medicals are being handled by our Medical Branch.
Your case cannot proceed until we received the medical results'

I really don't get it. If there were any issues, why would they wait 8 months to tell us? and my question was about what happens if our medicals expired and we have not heard from them? I guess they just ignore our questions and forget that we are human beings. I am starting to get worried that the medical branch has misplaced my medicals.

I am going to reply to them to ask if I can get in touch with them because i am now worried about my health, since there is so much mystery behind it.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
edupolo said:
Another frustrating email from Ottawa. I wrote to them to ask about our medicals and the fact that they expired in 4 months (July).
They replied to say:

'Your medicals are being handled by our Medical Branch.
Your case cannot proceed until we received the medical results'

I really don't get it. If there were any issues, why would they wait 8 months to tell us? and my question was about what happens if our medicals expired and we have not heard from them? I guess they just ignore our questions and forget that we are human beings. I am starting to get worried that the medical branch has misplaced my medicals.

I am going to reply to them to ask if I can get in touch with them because i am now worried about my health, since there is so much mystery behind it.
Sorry Mate, I really can't help but Laugh about all these Q/A(replies) from them. Even if one is healthy, the whole immigration process can drive one Nuts, Unhealthy and Unhappy.
They must be having a laugh, All these immigration Guy's!!!

ss2can_Oman

Dec 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical line is still missing for me ! We have no options but to wait and watch and pray !

Edupolo and M+JM should be getting their PPRs anytime now... its almost time !

canadad001

Jun 28, 2010
to, ss2can_Oman

How come i didn't get any rely yet while we both sent docs in early july 2010 and you got MR 2 months back.

thx