+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
ultimate_mr_universe said:
I hope the next person would use number 2 and so on...........
I think M+JM has already counted that and it's coming up as 22 on this thread., i read it in another thread where someone was saying that around 800 files were transferred to Ottawa from London, we're only handful of applicants, there are alot more out there as well, you got to think that alot of non UK based like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Demascus etc., applicants are also there.

@ M+JM, sorry for false congratulations, i read your post again and realised what you meant, but hopefully next week you'll be jumping up and down.......my wishes and prayers are with you.

Trying to get banker's draft sorted as have spoken to embassy to which they said they'll only aacept banker's draft, no cash or postal orders ::)

Bank said that they'll take a week before i'll get the draft so hoping to get it done by coming Thursday and will hopefully be in position to drop in.

Nona007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Hi Every one there
I had sent my full documents in Sept 2010 along with AEO (NOC 3131) and supporting documents from my employer...I sent an enquiry in Jan 2011 and I received a reply from CIC london that "My file is being reviewed by an immigration officer" since feb I have not received any update or email. My eCAS shows in process... CAIPS show my BF'D date as 21-01-2011.
Can any one suggest me how long this review takes.. and what could the next step? Thanks in Advance
Regards

Secret

Jan 12, 2011
ultimate_mr_universe said:
Congrats Secret!...Well if already 3 from this forum has already received PPR than I suppose there are many more from CPP-O who are not part of this forum must have received their PPR'S. It would be rather interesting to do a counting of total cpp-o members in this forum in order to get much clearer picture of how things are progressing.
So I request all active members of this forum who are part of cpp-o to assign one number to themselves in order for us to have a total count.
Let me start with myself......ultimate_mr_universe-1
Thank you ultimate_mr_universe :)

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
Hey guys,

I just checked my online status. Previously it was showing "Medical results have been received". But when I checked today, this line is gone! It only shows two lines, "We received your application..." and "We started processing your application....". Can anyone else confirm this?

I know e-cas is not the most reliable source of information, but it makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one having inconsistencies ???

Thanks

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

In answer to your question ultimate_mr_universe, I've just done a quick count of all CPPO applicants on this thread. Bottom line is there's about 25-30 of us here, and 4 PPR in the last couple of weeks.
Here's the list in chronological order of first post. I have not included people when it was obvious they were not CPPO, but I have doubts about a few. Those have a ? after their names. I have not made a separate list for those that have not done their meds yet.
Also quite a few people haven't posted here for a loooong time so their status is unknown. I did the list quickly so apologies for spelling! Please add/delete/amend/update as appropriate:

PPR received: ;D
ahmad
patelppuk
secret
machaja
sharik?
Deeaar

waiting for PPR: ;)
edupolo
mjm
youskal (damascus)
psychosibes
mehpk's friend
jg81
ilubhai
phmagdi
rontario
ramuk
mahesh can
ericnzet
sinceocto7?
akamal?
godwilling
hronaque
kur761
fernendez
ahaboubi
kashiawan
journey2010
itsbeenlongnow?
akiliyaz
arcticmaple?
ultimatemruniverse
canadad001
lina-ida
canada74
tahirksa
greenleaf?
ss2can_Oman

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
Thanks M+JM, great job. So if cpp-o move in the same speed as last week, we should all get PPRs within two months?

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah Ahaboubi, at least those who had their meds done, as would suggest the standard reply that a few of us received recently "You should receive PPR in the next few months" :)
As for those who have not had meds yet, let's pray they receive the med request very soon!!
Come on! The week-end is nearly over (you wish!), and the working week at CPPO is well on it's way!! (man, has anyone before been that eager to see the end of the week-end, what a crazy situation...I'm sure we'll all have fun when thinking back in a couple of years!)
MJM

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Good News............ We received our PPR this morning.... Yessssssssssssssssssssss

What a feeling , we are flying and on top of the world. Got an email from CPP-Ottawa dated 04th March .

Thanks to all u lovely people for the wishes and guidance .

Best wishes to all who are waiting....Guys the RAIN is ON :)

Praise to God .

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
Great job M+MJ! I like that list!

Congrats to those who received the PPR. I hope that the rest of us will soon receive that long-awaited e-mail!

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
Congratulations Deeaar!! Seems like March is a good month for cppo.

All the best, and I hope the rest of us get our PPRs soon.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hey Deeaar, congrats mate, what a great news for you, you were waiting eagerly for this day, a big and hearteous congrats !!! May all the others gets theirs soon.

ss2can_Oman

Dec 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahaboubi, I too checked my e-cas just now and the line "Medical results have been received" has been removed.

M+JM, plz add me to the list - "Waiting for PPR"

~ All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope. ~ Alexander Dumas

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Nona007 said:
Hi Every one there
I had sent my full documents in Sept 2010 along with AEO (NOC 3131) and supporting documents from my employer...I sent an enquiry in Jan 2011 and I received a reply from CIC london that "My file is being reviewed by an immigration officer" since feb I have not received any update or email. My eCAS shows in process... CAIPS show my BF'D date as 21-01-2011.
Can any one suggest me how long this review takes.. and what could the next step? Thanks in Advance
Regards
Review can be very long, BF'D doesn't mean that your case will be finalised on that day, it means that your file will be looked at, there can be so many BF'Ds in one's case. I would advise you to be bit patient, if everything goes well then you'll get medical request.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated the list! Welcome ss2can_Oman... and congrats Deeaar! This really seems to be THE time, hopefully next week should see more PPRs. Can't figure the logic behind the order in which CPPO issues PPRs though. We did our meds in early September...
BTW our ecas still has the "meds have been received" line. I'm sure we're all next! ;D