+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Everyone's case is different and should be taken as such, sometimes background checks for some may take long. What I would advise you canada001 is to be patient and in the mean time, write an email to CPP-O enquiring the same

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Edupolo
I agree..what a shame, a disgrace. Anyway I wouldn't worry about my health if I were you, since the doctor who examined you was meant to tell you if anything was wrong. But I think you are right in wanting to contact them to make sure nothing has been lost. What surprises me, though is the fact that they do not seem surprised by the fact that they still haven't received anything from the medical branch...after all this time!
Anyway, looks like our hopes from last week have died down a little....pffff...
Keep you hopes up, mate! But try to contact them maybe :)

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
M+JM said:
Hey Edupolo
I agree..what a shame, a disgrace. Anyway I wouldn't worry about my health if I were you, since the doctor who examined you was meant to tell you if anything was wrong. But I think you are right in wanting to contact them to make sure nothing has been lost. What surprises me, though is the fact that they do not seem surprised by the fact that they still haven't received anything from the medical branch...after all this time!
Anyway, looks like our hopes from last week have died down a little....pffff...
Keep you hopes up, mate! But try to contact them maybe :)
Yes, I will be writing. It does not make sense. We are two applicants in our late 20s, and we exercise and never had any health issues (that we are aware of). Therefore, we are now concerned about something being wrong or my medicals being misplaced.

I will let you know what they say, even though I am taking the risk of upsetting them. I am getting to the point where I am not too bothered if I do though.

ss2can_Oman

Dec 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mysterious disappearances continue in my e-cas.... Today, the mailing address has disappeared while the Medical Received line remains elusive !!

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Keep up the Spirits High guys and our best wishes and prayers are with you all .

Little Patience and lots of Prayers is all that we need......

Remember God has never promised a Happy Journey but he has promised a Safe Landing
:)

@ Ahmadtajwer : Have you submitted your PP ? We have sent our PPs yesterday and it is recvd by CHC London today.

Secret

Jan 12, 2011
ahmadtajwer said:
wow that was quick deeaar, i'll be going in person tomorrow and will Insha'Allah be collecting in next 2 weeks i guess. good luck.
Ahmad, do you have any information about the two week period? because they say that we should expect to be without our passports for six weeks!

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
M+JM
I wrote to them regarding their response and telling them what I told you that I was going to. They replied with the same exact reply as before, and it was signed by the same person.
I am getting so tired of their unprofessional way of dealing with people. I wonder if it is worth taking it to another level, since I can tell that they do not even communicate with their medical branch.

Any ideas of who to write to other than Ottawa so that at least they are aware of Ottawa's careless disposition?

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
Hi guys,
Question: What is usually the validity of the Visa for the landing? Is it 6 months or one year? In other words, what's the maximum date I can postpone my landing to Canada after receiving the Visa?

I just want to know so that I plan for the coming months.

Thanks!

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
It is normally a year from when you had your medicals done.
For example, I did my medicals on 27 July 2010, which means that if I got my visa today, I would have until 26 July 2011 to go to Canada and validate the visa.
Hope this answers your query.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
We went to submit, i gave everything to her and bank draft, she lost at me, using all f swear words, i was gobsmacked that how unprofessional it can be ??? she said that we were suppose to submit our rprf before ppr, i said no we dont unless chc request us to do so, she finally kept everything and said that it might be extra week to process us :p thinking about lodging a complaint. Lets see how it goes.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The nerve of that woman! I would definitely lodge a complaint. Just because we're desperate and we need people manning the offices doesn't mean they can treat us like dirt. Failing to respond to emails and delaying our files is one thing; being abusive is another.
"might be an extra week to process?" Who are they kidding? We're in the North of Scotland, and if we make the trip (2 weeks instead of 6 by post) we'll need to book tickets and take days off work, so we'll expect it to be ready in 2 weeks! Do keep us updated!
In the meantime another week has almost gone, and CPPO seems to have forgotten about their good resolutions!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
@ M+JM, that;s right although she said that she is not upset with me but the officers who issued PPRs, but it was very unprofessional and she was louddd. Part of the post got missing....., we had to queue up outside the embassy in rain for 40 mins although we reached there at 2pm sharp but there was already a queue there and it was moving like a snail, never mind..... Will update you whatever happens next.