+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Hris

Mar 6, 2015
La_LuNa said:
it's up, in my first post on this thread, 26th Dec.

I'm an ECE (early childhood educator, NOC B) with 5+ years of experience
no IELTS but stated I would take it ASAP
Europe

I was very detailed in may application, shown I alreday researched on Morden, told precisely what do we want and need.
I believe that's the key why they contacted me..
Dear La_Luna, I saw that you are from Croatia. I am Hris (32) from Macedonia (Ex-Yu) and me, my wife and 2 year old daughter intend to move to Morden. Can you tell us more about employment opportunities? I am an economist with 7 years Banking experience (so is my wife) but I own and manage a family business (sales, collection and production of herbs, tea and wild fruits). Do you think there is demand for this profession or maybe something related? I don't have IELTS but will take it if being elected for the program. You can also write on my email: t.hristijan@yahoo.com

Much thanks for any help.

Hris

Hris

Mar 6, 2015
Finding job in Morden

Hi there,

Can anyone that have immigrated through Morden program answer about the job opportunities in this city. Is it easy or hard to find a job? Specifically I am interested in administration, consultancy, banking, finance, sales ...?

Anyone...

PenTots

Apr 16, 2015
Hi SVoth,

I am about to apply for MCDII program. I seem to have met all minimum qualifications except that my work experience/field does not seem to fall within one of your targeted occupations. Are you able to advise if my experience working in order management with a multinational manufacturing company can be considered?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks!

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
1st AOR March 29, 2015; 2nd AOR May 7, 2015
Hi Svoth, when i read the requirements for morden immgration it says: Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (e.i. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education), does this mean if you know someone or if you have relatives in other province you are already INELIGIBLE? thanks

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Hi all, I am sorry I don't have time to read the entire thread and answer individual questions, but please check FAQ section on www.mordenimmigration com. We can also be contacted by email through the website. I do want to post here that any Filipinos that meet our minimum qualifications and have occupational background in entry level manufacturing, machine operation, woodworking and sewing should apply in the next few days, as it may be possible to waive your exploratory visit due to a special circumstance. Please visit our website to see if you qualify.

nara__

May 9, 2015
Hello SVoth. I am very interested in immigration to Morden. I and my husband ,we both are university graduated . My husband has 8 years work experience as a individual entrepreneur. I have an IELTS certificate = CLB7.
Could you please tell me which aspect of trade you are interested in. I mean ,Morden need entrepreneurs who are deal with export or import. Case in point, my husband deal with export of beauty ,cosmetic and domestic things. Could we apply for and have chances to be nominated?

dir23

Nov 26, 2014
Hi Svoth,

I just saw this on this forum, can you please enlighten me the meaning of " I do want to post here that any Filipinos that meet our minimum qualifications and have occupational background in entry level manufacturing, machine operation, woodworking and sewing should apply in the next few days, as it may be possible to waive your exploratory visit due to a special circumstance".

tenors

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Doc's Request.
None Requested
Nomination.....
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with document
Passport Req..
Positive Expectation by Gods grace
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
please what if the IELTS expires in between the processing? say before it gets to them through mail. The exam we have was done in July 2013 and i just saw there that it is valid for two years. I don't know what to do? Please bail me out. Is one taking another IELTS since it was the MPNP office that delayed the processing of the forms we submitted. and if one submits the expired one, does that mean one will not be given a second chance to re submit? or what are the implications?

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Is this still open?

Thanks
Musa

khm

Aug 2, 2014
SVoth said:
Applicants that are invited for an exploratory visit will then apply for whatever paperwork is necessary from their country for the visit. So the exploratory visit may be able to be scheduled very quickly for some, and others will have to wait for their TRV for the exploratory visit.
exploratory visit is compulsory? how long duration? is it possible that after even that visit i wont get PNP?

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi

any one have an idea about job opportunities in Morden?
especially in NOC B category like 1212 Finance and Accounts..with Overall IELTS score 6.0

please advise

Thanks
Maytoss

Epal

Jul 21, 2015
voyager12 said:
I got rejected on Apr 1 of this year. Planning to re-apply on December. I don't expect too much though.

Voyager, what is your occupation/experience?