+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
voyager12 said:
I'm an Aircraft Maintenance Technician. Experience is mainly avionics for 3 1/2 years.
Did you rejected after your exploratory visit? i mean,after having interviewed by Manitoba immigration office ?

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Morden's Immigration Initiative will be hosting a live text-based chat in order to answer general questions about our Immigration Program. This chat will be held at 10:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, August 11. Go to tinychat.com/immigratemorden to join at that time.

nara__

May 9, 2015
I think the idea of chat is a great idea. It was very helpfull,I got an answer to my many questions. Thank you .

Epal

Jul 21, 2015
SVoth said:
Morden's Immigration Initiative will be hosting a live text-based chat in order to answer general questions about our Immigration Program. This chat will be held at 10:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, August 11. Go to tinychat.com/immigratemorden to join at that time.
Hi, I missed this chat session but it stated there you will be holding a regular text-based chat. Do you have another one scheduled soon? Thanks.

Anih234

Aug 13, 2015
Good day Sir, My name is chika, I am a Nigerian, I want to apply for the Morden Manitoba, I fall into most of the Eligible requirements except that I don't have any warehousing experience, I have 2 years customer service and 1 year as an Administrative assistant, can I still apply.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Anih234 said:
Good day Sir, My name is chika, I am a Nigerian, I want to apply for the Morden Manitoba, I fall into most of the Eligible requirements except that I don't have any warehousing experience, I have 2 years customer service and 1 year as an Administrative assistant, can I still apply.

In my place we call Rat as " Chika ". Nice to meet with you Chika. :-X

HF3009

Dec 15, 2014
Hello, good night. How are you? I hope you be fine. I would like to ask to SVoth if there will be another chat in order to inform about morden inmigration, because I have some questions about the program. Hope to hear and have a positive answer soon. God Bless.

Mar 18, 2016
Hi svoth
i am from india and want to apply for morden immigration .i have 3years diploma in electronic and comm. engg and have 3 years job experience from manufacturing industry in maintenance department.I have 6 band of ielts and my wife has BSC in nursing and she has 6 years job experience as a nurse from reputed hospital and she has 6.5 band of ielts.Please tell me who is the most eligible to apply as a main applicant.we belongs to rural area in india and my father is farmer
I hope i will get positive feedback from your side

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi SVoth,
I am Business development officer. I want to know if I have any luck in Modern Manitoba. Kindly advise.

alexsa75

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
??-10-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
IELTS Request
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
09-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2016 upfront
Passport Req..
23-02-2027
LANDED..........
Inland, reland for PR 07-03-2017
gurpreetdandiwal said:
Hi svoth
i am from india and want to apply for morden immigration .i have 3years diploma in electronic and comm. engg and have 3 years job experience from manufacturing industry in maintenance department.I have 6 band of ielts and my wife has BSC in nursing and she has 6 years job experience as a nurse from reputed hospital and she has 6.5 band of ielts.Please tell me who is the most eligible to apply as a main applicant.we belongs to rural area in india and my father is farmer
I hope i will get positive feedback from your side
In the Morden very friendly officer. Write and ask skype meeting with you. She help with choice

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi All! We sent our application yesterday and got a reply thesame day that our application will be reviewed and response will be sent on or june 1. Is this for the skype interview? what is usually the turaround time?