+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Viper50

Sep 1, 2017
Hi !

I am a 45 years electronic engeener and I am planing to move in manitoba,Morden City. I have 18 years telecomunication experiance and enough funds for settlement in Morden or somewhere in Manitoba. I am married and have two kids. Can I qualify for immigration to Manitoba ?

Thanks

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Unfortunately you would not qualify for this program if you already have an application in process.

Hi svoth, first of all thanks for your help regarding information you provide in this group. I am active member in Canada visa forum but never replied in this group.
I have following queries regarding settling in Morden Monitoba.

1. Firstly ,I am banker by profession and want to continue in same profession.Do Morden Monitoba has enough banking job opportunities. If not what else will be more suitable to my profile who has international sales experience of 10yrs.

2. Secondly,My wife has experience of 5yrs out of which 2.5 yrs with Abu Dhabi oil and gas as administrator officer. She is also curious to know about admin opportunities in oil and gas.

Both of us are open to career in new field provided there are enough opportunities in Morden Monitoba.

Appreciate your early reply.

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello all Members..
Can some one please guide me i applied to morden 2 months back with NOC xyz
For tht unfortunatley i got negative reply from Morden..Can i reapply again with another NOC changing it from EE profile as well..will tht b fine?or not?
Thnx..

ravalashish79

Mar 28, 2013
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
Nothing Requested till date..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
03/05/2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Sure whether it will be Exempted or not
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting
Hi I am planning to apply for Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative but I am blank what should i write down for below point
Please indicate the services, characteristics, facilities, and other qualities that are important to have in a new community to meet the needs of you and your family. Why do you feel that Morden will meet your needs?

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Friends, need advice. I am from India and got the exploExplor visit letter from Morden. I have applied Visitor visa yesterday and planning to go there in Mid August. So these invitation letter and support letter will helpful to me to get visitor visa. I never been to abroad and this will be my first visit. Anyone have experience about what things to do during exploratory visit?

Thanks in advance.

Sep 19, 2018
Hello Friends, need advice. I am from India and got the exploExplor visit letter from Morden. I have applied Visitor visa yesterday and planning to go there in Mid August. So these invitation letter and support letter will helpful to me to get visitor visa. I never been to abroad and this will be my first visit. Anyone have experience about what things to do during exploratory visit?

Thanks in advance.
Could you please share your experience regarding exploratory visit in Morden, Manitoba?

Naseebdara1

Jun 11, 2018
My visa application was refused. I am planning to reapply in December
This mean it is not necassary that if you get the status of exploratory visit you will surely get the visa?if this nis the case then how can an application will come to an end.please reply.

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018

Thanks in advance.
What is your noc. Only the person who's occupation in demand could apply or anyone who have 2 yeras experience and required education and ilets could apply. Thanks in advance

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
Only the person who's occupation in demand could apply or anyone who have 2 yeras experience and required education and ilets could apply.
Thanks in advance

DUNDAS

Oct 29, 2018
What is the process for applying Manitoba PNP .If I want to apply from India ,is it true I always require connection in Manitoba or is there any other way out for applying in MB PNP