Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
winnipeggerforever said:
Hi, pleaze could anyone hère share with us skype number of Morden immigration or Manitoba PNP.
Have a great day.
When did you apply for morden winnipegger?

Apr 12, 2016
Ellabear said:
When did you apply for morden winnipegger?
Hi Ellabear,
I havn't applied yet, I try to collect max informations about the Morden's immigration program. Especially job in demand or occupations target.
How about you?

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi winnipeger, we already applied (my husband and me) and we are scheduled for a skype interview this coming friday. Where u from?

Apr 12, 2016
Ellabear said:
Hi winnipeger, we already applied (my husband and me) and we are scheduled for a skype interview this coming friday. Where u from?
Hi modernvillage, good luck for your interview, i am from Algeria.
Could you tell me when you've applied, arn't you concerned by the E Visit, what are your occupations.
And where're you from.
All the best in your immigration process.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
winnipeggerforever said:
Hi modernvillage, good luck for your interview, i am from Algeria.
Could you tell me when you've applied, arn't you concerned by the E Visit, what are your occupations.
And where're you from.
All the best in your immigration process.
Hi, we submitted our application 1st week of april. Wed love to do the E visit so we would know hows the place like. My husband is an automechanic. You can check the in demand occupations that they are looking for in morden immigration website. Im from philippines

Apr 12, 2016
Ellabear said:
Hi, we submitted our application 1st week of april. Wed love to do the E visit so we would know hows the place like. My husband is an automechanic. You can check the in demand occupations that they are looking for in morden immigration website. Im from philippines
Sorry Ellabear i confused name with modernvillage.
I didn't quite understand, the interview can be done by skype (previous years) or at the end of the Exploratory Visit (recently). Anyway good luck.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
winnipeggerforever said:
Sorry Ellabear i confused name with modernvillage.
I didn't quite understand, the interview can be done by skype (previous years) or at the end of the Exploratory Visit (recently). Anyway good luck.
We are scheduled for a Skype interview this Friday and will wait for few days if we will get a feedback for an exploratory visit. I believe there is an exploratory visit before and after exploratory visit. Please check the thread/forum EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Hi Ellabear,

Have you gor any feedback.
How was the interview.?

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi please i want get into canada i don't care about which city i will live in all i care about is to get to canadia i am engineer .
so do engineers have chance to get into morden ?

samerlala

Aug 15, 2016
Dear SVoth, thank you for giving all the support needed to every body
since a week I am planning to submit my document to Mordenimmegration, but still I am confused, I am not sure if am I right what to choose or not
in Morden city I cant see good opportunities to submit as skilled worker glass because the Available jobs do not meet my experiences.
so I am thinking to submit as investor.

I am 39 years old, marries +2 kidds, have cash around $300k+properties $300k total $600k
I am working as a stock broker in bank in Dubai (I am from Jordan)
now if I want to immigrate as investor it will be OK, and I can submit without business plan?

please advice me what is the best way for me to immigrate to Canada
thanks

Nusrat76

Aug 11, 2010
Dear All,

I seek valuable advise from this forum regarding Canada Immigration Programme suitable for me and my family.

My profile is:

Education : Master in Economics, CMA-Pakistan
Trade: Finance & Accounting
Experience : Over 15 years including 13 years with Oil Refining (Pakistan & KSA). Currently associated with largest oil industry of KSA since 2012.
Family : 3 dependents.

Valuable advices requested.

Thanks

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Deiabah said:
Hi Ellabear,

Have you gor any feedback.
How was the interview.?
Hi, Yes we already got a feedback. back in June. Try reading in EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016. there are lots of information there regarding Morden.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
TiMMMY said:
Hello everyone,

Is morden still open for exploratory visit?

Thank you and hope to hear from your ends guys.
Hi Timmy,

Yes it is still open. try reading in EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016. there are lots of information there regarding Morden.