+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

mkashif

Jan 27, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
La_LuNa said:
i have an interview with s.voth.
I've sent my appliaction 26th dec and today got e mail asking for interview.
dear LA_LuNa, would please let me know your detail , i also applied but no response... :'(

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
mkashif said:
dear LA_LuNa, would please let me know your detail , i also applied but no response... :'(
it's up, in my first post on this thread, 26th Dec.

I'm an ECE (early childhood educator, NOC B) with 5+ years of experience
no IELTS but stated I would take it ASAP
Europe

I was very detailed in may application, shown I alreday researched on Morden, told precisely what do we want and need.
I believe that's the key why they contacted me..

mkashif

Jan 27, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
La_LuNa said:
it's up, in my first post on this thread, 26th Dec.

I'm an ECE (early childhood educator, NOC B) with 5+ years of experience
no IELTS but stated I would take it ASAP
Europe

I was very detailed in may application, shown I alreday researched on Morden, told precisely what do we want and need.
I believe that's the key why they contacted me..
thanls 4 ur reply, first ur from Europe simple, congratulate ... you r lucky.... :)

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
mkashif said:
thanls 4 ur reply, first ur from Europe simple, congratulate ... you r lucky.... :)
well, I'm not that sure being from Europe is my biggest advantage 'cause I know for sure (other forums) there are Philippinos and Indian people who got their EV invitation already..
i really do believe it's not where you are from, but what you do for living and how much did you prove you're serious about Morden in your application.

and, yeah, spell check in application is mandatory ;)

Alex Belarus

Jun 30, 2013
La_LuNa said:
well, I'm not that sure being from Europe is my biggest advantage 'cause I know for sure (other forums) there are Philippinos and Indian people who got their EV invitation already..
i really do believe it's not where you are from, but what you do for living and how much did you prove you're serious about Morden in your application.

Dear La_LuNa,
How was it ? Did you have the interview already? I flatter myself with a hope that you share some details with us.

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Alex Belarus said:
Dear La_LuNa,
How was it ? Did you have the interview already? I flatter myself with a hope that you share some details with us.
Hi ;D

yes, I had my interview few days ago and it went well :)
it was pleasant experience, and although I was really nervous, somehow I did remember how to speak in english :D

just be honest, be yourself, ask everything that concerns you or you don't understand..

one thing, and that's the most important thing: DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! RESEARCH MORDEN!! find everything that you might need or want, such as daycares, schools, clinics, entertainment.. go and research job opportunities.. houses for renting.. show them you know exactly where you're going, what you're getting and reassure them you want that!!!!
:D

agha zahoor

Jul 29, 2010
mkashif said:
Hi kashif

My name is Agha Zahoor I have also applied in Sept of 2013 but still not respones if you have any news from Morden nomination news please share with me thanks my email id aghazahoorahmed@yahoo.com.

shsiddiki

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
with application
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
1-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1-Oct-2015 , Passport submitted on 20th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Oct, 2015
LANDED..........
Landed June 2016 :)
Re: Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba (Guidance Required)

Dear Forum Members,

I am Shahid from Pakistan and am planning for Canadian Immigration through City of Morden program.

I have few questions / queries for which I need some guidance.

I am currently working as Human Resources Manager with around 12 years of professional experience. I have done Master in Public Administration from University of Karachi.

I will be appearing in IELTS general on 1st Feb, 2014.

My brother and sister are both Canadian National are currently living in USA. They used to lived in Toronto.
1) I have enough funds to settle in Manitoba, will it will be helpful?
2) I have strong professional experience in my area of expertise and would like to use my skills and experience in City of Morden as permanent resident, will it be helpful?

Looking forward for help/ guidance so that I can further proceed with my application with complete / comprehensive details.

Thanks and regards,

Shahid

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
La_LuNa said:

Is this program still on. Please any one with ideas?

esq

Dec 19, 2013
dear all
I am new in this forum, please i need ur guilde to support my application to morden city, i initially contacted one agent he told me to bring 5000usd which i can not afford, please i know that i qualify for this i have trade test i, ii, and iii in plumbing also university degree in technical education with lot of work experinces in plumbing work , my question now is that can i do this by myself again must i write IELTS before i apply. again must i go to the city for the interview?
i will be expexting ur response
Best wishes
esq

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
okay;
first, the program is still on. come on people, read posts before asking. I told you several times I applied on December 26. that was less then a month ago!!! if they contacted me, then it's obviously still on!

second, applying for Morden DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING, theres no fee; so why don't you just try it? you'll lose nothing (except some time for fill out the application form) but you could get a lot if they're interested in you!

third: I don't have IELTS. that's not a big problem. they'll test your language skills through skype interwiev. however, if you're invited for an Exploritory visit, you should have your IELTS results by then, because you have to gather all your papers needed for Manitoba nomination (your diplomas, documents, IELTS and proof of funds).

fourth; yes, I believe exploratory visit is madatory, because amongst everything else, you'll have interview with people from provintional immigration program; not just Morden immigration officers.

here's the thing: untill Januray 2013. Manitoba had a Provintial Nominee Program called "Strategic stream". the most mandatory thing in that program was exploratory visit!! Morden's Initiative is almost the same thing as that Strategic stream program.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
La_LuNa said:
okay;
first, the program is still on. come on people, read posts before asking. I told you several times I applied on December 26. that was less then a month ago!!! if they contacted me, then it's obviously still on!

second, applying for Morden DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING, theres no fee; so why don't you just try it? you'll lose nothing (except some time for fill out the application form) but you could get a lot if they're interested in you!

third: I don't have IELTS. that's not a big problem. they'll test your language skills through skype interwiev. however, if you're invited for an Exploritory visit, you should have your IELTS results by then, because you have to gather all your papers needed for Manitoba nomination (your diplomas, documents, IELTS and proof of fu
fourth; yes, I believe exploratory visit is madatory, because amongst everything else, you'll have interview with people from provintional immigration program; not just Morden immigration officers.

here's the thing: untill Januray 2013. Manitoba had a Provintial Nominee Program called "Strategic stream". the most mandatory thing in that program was exploratory visit!! Morden's Initiative is almost the same thing as that Strategic stream program.
Dear La Luna

Can you send me link of targeted occupations where I can check civil engineer occupation.......I tried to find the targeted occupation from mordenmb.com web page but i could not....please send me specified link ..then it will be much appreciated ....Gulshan

La_LuNa

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2014 CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
23-9-2014
AOR Received.
27-4-2015
IELTS Request
already tested
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
RPRF 10-9-2015
Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
there's no link for such thing. on their web site are occupations they seek the most (manufacturing, health care etc) but even if your occupation isn't on the list, that doesn't mean there's no need for your skills.
my occupation IS NOT on the Morden website list.
I'm an Early childhood educator.
apparently, there are shortages of daycares and also people willing to work in one. and I believe that's why they contacted me back!
just try, people!!!! really, you have nothing to lose if you fill out the application form and send out your resumes!!

tetunte

Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Well Today already sent my application to Morden. I think I have nothing to loose.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Hello,

I am sorry to ask these question - Is EV compulsory for one to be nominated by Morden or the Skype interview is all they do and if successful, they write MPNP to nominate such applicant.

Thanks