Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Ambitious15

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

@NAS,
1) Please when you lodge your application DON'T mention your family members in the other provinces or your friends nothing, this program is only for people that : don't have an application in process to federal or quebec or even Manitob PNP or studying or working temporary in Canada.

2)you can find out about how to apply going to the following link : http://mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here
As I know it's a formular to fill out (Immigration Application Form – Word) and a cover letter explaining every thing about yourself (education, work, family,...etc) and how you will be a strong candidate for Morden. you have to attach the proof of availble fundings and the IELTS results this is very important.

3)From my point, you don't have to stay in Morden because the PR card will say Canada not Manitoba but I really don't know much about this issue.

4) Last year they have stopped issueing invitations for exploratory visits in a very short time due to the lot applications they have received, but it depends on some "ressources" available each year, I think they have limitations to the number of invitations.

5) yes, in your application.
Ms SVOTH is not entering this forum anymore send her an email. svoth@mordenmb.com

kaur_harpreet

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
hello friends i want to know if somebody applies for morden and mention they dont have any relative in canada and they get refused can they still apply MPNP by getting sponsor from their friends?
or they will refuse it and declare it as fraud?
thanks.

NAS800

Sep 2, 2013
Many Thanks Ambitious 15, Please do inform can we still apply for if we don't know any-one in Manitoba ? Surely if I will apply I will not mention any relatives being in Canada.

Many Thanks

Nas

kaur_harpreet

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
can anybody answer 2nd part if i somebody get refused from morden can they apply with sponsor from family friend ?
i mean will except it as we have told them we dont have any friend or family in canada?

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
BlankCheck said:
my pleasure Sure! :) is Any body there who have already response after Submission?
@ BlankCheck, Have you received any response from Shelly, I haven't received any email from her and October has been finished since more than 2 weeks

Ambitious15

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Thanks Ambitious 15, Please do inform can we still apply for if we don't know any-one in Manitoba ? Surely if I will apply I will not mention any relatives being in Canada.

Many Thanks

Nas
Sure you can Apply, listen, If you say that you know someone in Manitoba and even in Morden as far as I know, they will definetly tell you to apply for another program.

Usualy, the requests for exploratory visits will be acceptable in Early of next year 2014, so prepre you CV, IELTS, fillout the formular and prepare a very strong email which will be your first Shot !

good luck

S.I.N.P

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
Nomination.....
18-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
IELTS Request
NO
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
hoping said:
Hi Ankit,

Until now no response to my application.... I don't know my status?
Guys please dont rely too much about this opportunity because they have quota of only 50 applicants per year. :eek:
now u can realize by your self that 50 applicant from whole world for a year, how u r expecting for that.
its just a 2% chance that u will get any positive response.
sorry for disappointment news but its reality.

Forza2013

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate and Updated Certificate of Employment
Nomination.....
28-03-2013
AOR Received.
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
submitted during the date application filed
Med's Request
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013
LANDED..........
soon!
Hi Everyone,

Just to share my blessings with you all. I just passed my CCNA exam and received the "Passport Request" today. Praise God! All praise and glory to Him.

Please update my Timeline:

NOC Code: 214
Nov 10, 2012 - Submitted the MPNP Application
Nov 11, 2012 - Confirmation email with File Number
Dec 14, 2012 - Advised to submit Missing Document (Updated Letter of Reference)
March 12, 2013 - Advised to submit the Settlement Plan 2
March 28, 2013 - Received Letter of Approval from the Provincial Nominee Program
June 6, 2013 - Mailed and Received by the CIC the Application for Permanent Residency
August 1, 2013 – AOR from CIC (received UCI & Application Number)
September 4, 2013 – Request to pay the RPRF and Medical Exams
September 25, 2013 – Medical Exams were submitted
September 27, 2013 – Status changed to “In Process”
October 3, 2013 – Request for Additional Document (Police Clearance in Singapore)
November 20, 2013 - Passport Request

Forza2013

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate and Updated Certificate of Employment
Nomination.....
28-03-2013
AOR Received.
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
submitted during the date application filed
Med's Request
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013
LANDED..........
soon!
rauldoppler said:
exelent news, can you specify the NOC code, 214 there is a digit missing.
NOC Code 214 is for Computer Engineer or IT Field according to the Letter of Approval we received. :)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Ambitious15 said:
Sure you can Apply, listen, If you say that you know someone in Manitoba and even in Morden as far as I know, they will definetly tell you to apply for another program.

Usualy, the requests for exploratory visits will be acceptable in Early of next year 2014, so prepre you CV, IELTS, fillout the formular and prepare a very strong email which will be your first Shot !

good luck
Hi Ambitious,
Do you have any source of the information that exploratory visit will open in early 2014? I am too waiting for the Exploratory visit category to reopen.

Please let me know if you have concrete information.

ahmed munir

Nov 22, 2013
i see for this link Morden city its very good small city really i like it but your requried only manufacturing, machine operation, construction and welding.

For LMO visa. My education is an MBA and diploma in IT and my last job experience in IT filed as a system support officer I have 5 to 6 years experience now currently I am working in a software house as SQA (software Quliaty Assurance) and my job responsibility testing on my web site and implementation and different kind of working in office work and prepare documentation for a project .......

So please tell me i am eligible or not and i am a married person and i have one child she is two year 11 months i have settled in morden city.

Dear Svth can you tell me did you received application from Pakistan because I am Pakistan.......

ahmed munir

Nov 22, 2013
i see for this link Morden city its very good small city really i like it but your requried only manufacturing, machine operation, construction and welding.

For LMO visa. My education is an MBA and diploma in IT and my last job experience in IT filed as a system support officer I have 5 to 6 years experience now currently I am working in a software house as SQA (software Quliaty Assurance) and my job responsibility testing on my web site and implementation and different kind of working in office work and prepare documentation for a project .......

So please tell me i am eligible or not and i am a married person and i have one child she is two year 11 months i have settled in morden city.

Dear Svth can you tell me did you received application from Pakistan because I am Pakistan.......