+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Alia87 said:
Hi Svoth,

I have reviewed the information about Morden, and I have to say it looks charming, and very appealing, as I really enjoy living in small towns.

My husband and I are thinking in applying for the FSW program, and now we are considering your offer. Our main concern is job opportunities, we are both graduated from Computer Science, so I wanted to ask you if you think we would have a future in our line of work in Morden.

Thanks a lot
I would encourage you to apply through our program to start with. We choose applicants based their employability in Morden (and on other criteria), and your qualifications would be of interest to us. If you apply through our program, you would hear back from us in a month or so if you are invited for an exploratory visit. If you would like to apply, please go to www.mordenmb.com and go to the "Immigrate to morden" tab on the left hand side of the page. Thank you.

Alia87

Feb 5, 2013
SVoth said:
I would encourage you to apply through our program to start with. We choose applicants based their employability in Morden (and on other criteria), and your qualifications would be of interest to us. If you apply through our program, you would hear back from us in a month or so if you are invited for an exploratory visit. If you would like to apply, please go to www mordenmb com and go to the "Immigrate to morden" tab on the left hand side of the page. Thank you.
Thanks! We are taking the IELTS next month, so I'll apply as soon as I have our test results.

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2013 (Submitted - 03-10-2013)
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
SVoth said:
Yes, you can send all by email. You can also scan your other documents and send them to us by email as well.
Svoth - Need your update on my earlier post.

bonjourquebec

Mar 7, 2012
is it possible to send you my CV and check if i will be qualified? Quebec is taking a loonngg time to process application and we are not getting any younger. :D

And also, if one is invited for exploratory visit, what are the chances of getting invited?

Is it possible to apply for manitoba even if i have a pending application with quebec?

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
bonjourquebec said:
is it possible to send you my CV and check if i will be qualified? Quebec is taking a loonngg time to process application and we are not getting any younger. :D

And also, if one is invited for exploratory visit, what are the chances of getting invited?

Is it possible to apply for manitoba even if i have a pending application with quebec?
Hi,
Unfortunately you do not qualify for our program because you have already applied through the province of Quebec. All the best in your endeavors.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Svoth,

We are also interested in Morden,2004 FSW application filed but not sure of the status but we really need to move ahead,hence i submitted a letter of interest to MPNP .Am i eligible to apply as i meet all the criteria?

Thanks

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Svoth,

My friend who wrote you is also expecting a reply. he titled his mail IMMIGRATION ENQUIRIES

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
This is very interesting. Thanks Svoth.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
bonjourquebec said:
Svoth,

But what if i decided to withdraw my quebec application? is it possible for me to apply?
We do get a lot of applications, I would suggest that if you already have an application in process that you keep it there. In addition, the MPNP is looking fir people with no ties to another province and it may be hard to convince them that Manitoba is your first choice.