+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

tseve

Feb 5, 2013
Can I attach my completed application by email with my resume? Do I need to send such as IELTS original copy, bank statement etc ?

Thank you SVoth

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Hello dear SVoth
If I already withdrew my application from Quebec skilled worker program, can I apply for your program?

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
odonacer said:
Hello dear SVoth
If I already withdrew my application from Quebec skilled worker program, can I apply for your program?
Feel free to apply using the links on our website. Thank you.

frankoy_ece

Aug 13, 2011
SVoth said:
If you were to apply without an IELTS, then you should make arrangements to get the IELTS done asap and send the results to us as soon as you can.
As for job opportunities, I would like to see more detail about what types of experience you have. Feel free to forward a C.V. to me.
Hi SVOTH,

Sent my CV to you. Thanks

-Franklin

arby

Aug 21, 2012
SVoth said:
Do you enjoy the life of a small city? Morden, Manitoba, Canada is accepting applications for its Community Driven Immigration Initiative. To see if you qualify for this unique opportunity, go to Morden Manitoba's website and look for the "Immigrate to Morden - How to Get here" link.

Hello SVoth,
Are there any good opportunities for working as a Pharmaceutical Representattive or to work in a Pharmacy as technician in Morden? Please let me know.
Arby

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
Hi SVoth,

Usually how long will it takes to assess one's application if he/she's qualified?

More power to your program. :)

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Buleg said:
Hi SVoth,

Usually how long will it takes to assess one's application if he/she's qualified?

More power to your program. :)
Hi,
After an exploratory visit is made to Morden (upon invitation from the City of Morden), the applicant may be invited to apply to the Manitoba PNP with our support. If invited to apply, the application to MPNP takes 2-3 months. If approved by Manitoba, then the applicant applied to their embassy for permanent residence. This amount of time depends on the embassy. Each embassy will post approximate processing times, with PNP applicants usually given higher priority.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
SVoth said:
Hi,
After an exploratory visit is made to Morden (upon invitation from the City of Morden), the applicant may be invited to apply to the Manitoba PNP with our support. If invited to apply, the application to MPNP takes 2-3 months. If approved by Manitoba, then the applicant applied to their embassy for permanent residence. This amount of time depends on the embassy. Each embassy will post approximate processing times, with PNP applicants usually given higher priority.
Hi,

Thanks for your response, highly appreciated. So upon receiving an application when is the expecting exploratory visit would be? I mean how many weeks or months should the applicant wait if he/she'll be invited to visit City of Modern? How about for those who doesn't have TRV are they going to apply separate for TRV to visit City of Modern or you'll provide support letter to approve TRV automatically? :)

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Buleg said:
Hi,

Thanks for your response, highly appreciated. So upon receiving an application when is the expecting exploratory visit would be? I mean how many weeks or months should the applicant wait if he/she'll be invited to visit City of Modern? How about for those who doesn't have TRV are they going to apply separate for TRV to visit City of Modern or you'll provide support letter to approve TRV automatically? :)
Applicants that are invited for an exploratory visit will then apply for whatever paperwork is necessary from their country for the visit. So the exploratory visit may be able to be scheduled very quickly for some, and others will have to wait for their TRV for the exploratory visit.

tseve

Feb 5, 2013
Dear Svoth
Can I attach my completed application by email with my resume. Do I need to send IELTS original copy, bank statement, certified copy of diploma etc?

Thank you

bonjourquebec

Mar 7, 2012
Hi Svoth,

If I'm going to withdraw my application in quebec and apply for this, what are my chances of getting approved?

Are all exploratory visit successful in terms of approval to migrate to manitoba?

Thank you.

Alia87

Feb 5, 2013
Hi Svoth,

I have reviewed the information about Morden, and I have to say it looks charming, and very appealing, as I really enjoy living in small towns.

My husband and I are thinking in applying for the FSW program, and now we are considering your offer. Our main concern is job opportunities, we are both graduated from Computer Science, so I wanted to ask you if you think we would have a future in our line of work in Morden.

Thanks a lot

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2013 (Submitted - 03-10-2013)
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Svoth - Do you want to have the application filled online or can we print it and fill it up an ink pen scan it and upload it. The application is in the PDF format and once you download it does not allow you to fill it as it is not editable.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
tseve said:
Dear Svoth
Can I attach my completed application by email with my resume. Do I need to send IELTS original copy, bank statement, certified copy of diploma etc?

Thank you
Yes, you can send all by email. You can also scan your other documents and send them to us by email as well.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
bonjourquebec said:
Hi Svoth,

If I'm going to withdraw my application in quebec and apply for this, what are my chances of getting approved?

Are all exploratory visit successful in terms of approval to migrate to manitoba?

Thank you.
Be cautious about withdrawing another application simply to apply for this one. We receive a lot of applications and only some of them are invited for an exploratory visit. Once an applicant receives an invitation for an exploratory visit, they still need to be approved by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.