+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

zubairishaque

Feb 9, 2013
SVoth said:
Do you enjoy the life of a small city? Morden, Manitoba, Canada is accepting applications for its Community Driven Immigration Initiative. To see if you qualify for this unique opportunity, go to Morden Manitoba's website and look for the "Immigrate to Morden - How to Get here" link.
Hi Svoth

What are the exact documents required for Immigration to Manitoba? I am an IT professional with a Masters Degree in Computer Sciences. I haven't applied to any region in Canada. This would be my first application. Does IELTS required and if so what would be the band.

Kindly provide me in detail.

Thanks

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've sent messages to "SVoth" but still haven't received any reply from him.

@ SVoth

Kindly check your inbox or reply to my queries.

Thank you.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I wanted to ask about this question too, What if we have our close blood relative in Winnipeg, Manitoba ? Can we still apply for Morden city immigration ? Will we get any advantage/points from our close blood relatives ?

What is the difference between this program and applying through MPNP family stream ? You said Morden city will nominate us then again we have to apply through MPNP. I am confused regarding this issue. Kindly give us a detailed reply. Thank you.

Regards,

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I wanted to ask about this question too, What if we have our close blood relative in Winnipeg, Manitoba ? Can we still apply for Morden city immigration ? Will we get any advantage/points from our close blood relatives ?

What is the difference between this program and applying through MPNP family stream ? You said Morden city will nominate us then again we have to apply through MPNP. I am confused regarding this issue. Kindly give us a detailed reply. Thank you.

Regards,

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am working as Construction Engineer, so may i apply?! if yes, what i have to do is filling the application, scan it and send it with my CV to the aforementioned emails? Thanks in advance :)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a reply from SVoth.. I hope She doesn't mind if I share her reply, It will help many other members who are having same questions like me.

Here's the reply :

If you have a close blood relative in Winnipeg, it disqualifies you from the Morden initiative. The Morden initiative targets people with no other contacts in Canada. Since you do have a relative in Winnipeg, this would help you qualify through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program family stream.

The Morden Initiative is like one of the "streams" of the Provincial Nominee Program. As you said, there is a family stream of the Provincial Nominee Program where family can support you in your application. We also offer that same support through the Provincial Nominee Program, but we are a city instead of a family. I hope this information helps.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i don't understand that why they are not accepting those applicants who have a Canadian close relative in the province of Manitoba. Since the city of Morden is in the same state, then why are there so many immigration programs to make this more complicated and confusing ?

dhaval_adamar

Oct 24, 2011
SVoth said:
Do you enjoy the life of a small city? Morden, Manitoba, Canada is accepting applications for its Community Driven Immigration Initiative. To see if you qualify for this unique opportunity, go to Morden Manitoba's website and look for the "Immigrate to Morden - How to Get here" link.
Hi, sir .... i have graduated from the postsecondary college in canada - oshawa ON .. i am dental assisting ..and was planning to move to mani MPNP ..but i came across this mordern manitoba website ... so my question is - 1) what is the mordern has to offer for the students like me (post secondary community college graduate-certificate program -1 year) ..if i go to winipeg and i have the job offer and work for 6 months i am elligible for MPNP .. What different i can make by moving to Morden ? 2) how long i have to work there to be elligible for MPNP and do i have to have field related job ? or any job would do?
3) how would i know if there is any job oportunities related to my field -dental assisting ????

Thanks

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Manitoba123 said:
i don't understand that why they are not accepting those applicants who have a Canadian close relative in the province of Manitoba. Since the city of Morden is in the same state, then why are there so many immigration programs to make this more complicated and confusing ?

His/Her answer is explanatory. if u can apply under the MPNP family stream, then u do not need morden.

papayemco

Mar 14, 2012
Hello SVoth,
I will like to make an enquiry about my eligibility for the Modern immigration scheme. i have up till masters degree in administration and i have worked in an high school and organisations at the capacity of an administrator, right now i am working in healthcare as a Support Worker. With this academic and work history, am i qualified to apply for the programme.

mani780

Nov 7, 2012
Dear Svop,
May i consider this opportunity to visit the place since am already in Canada and am studying here. I also have 3 years experience in a skilled category. will i be considered while am studying and my course finishes by the end of august.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swinglow said:
His/Her answer is explanatory. if u can apply under the MPNP family stream, then u do not need morden.
Then it means if anyone have a relative in Canada, He cannot apply to live in Morden city without going the lengthy process of immigration. What a discrimination!

tseve

Feb 5, 2013
Dear Svoth

Could you please explain to me what difference between Morden Initiative or apply though exploratory to mpnpexploratoryvisit @ gov.mb.ca
For my understanding both willing to get PR in Manitoba eventually.
Can I apply both, may get better chance or If I failed Morden Can I resend to MPNP office at mpnpexploratoryvisit @ gov.mb.ca

Thank you for time and waiting your kindly replay

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Manitoba123 said:
Then it means if anyone have a relative in Canada, He cannot apply to live in Morden city without going the lengthy process of immigration. What a discrimination!
@Manitoba123 it is not discrimination if you have actually read the Manitoba Application kit very well u'll see Community Support Stream and Morden happens to be one. It is strictly 4 pple who did not qualify 4 other streams.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
khemso said:
Hello Svoth - I am a civil engineer. Is my profession which will be considered
Yes, the application would be considered, although the need for civil engineers is not high.