+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Bagaholic said:
Hi svoth, can i apply even i have sister in winnipeg manitoba?
You would not qualify for our stream of the PNP, but you may qualify for the regular stream with family support.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
zubairishaque said:
Hi Svoth

What are the exact documents required for Immigration to Manitoba? I am an IT professional with a Masters Degree in Computer Sciences. I haven't applied to any region in Canada. This would be my first application. Does IELTS required and if so what would be the band.

Kindly provide me in detail.

Thanks
For nomination through us, we require a IELTS band of 5.
Requirements can be found on our website under the "Immigrate to Morden" tab on the left hand side.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Freebird_76 said:
Hello,

I am working as Construction Engineer, so may i apply?! if yes, what i have to do is filling the application, scan it and send it with my CV to the aforementioned emails? Thanks in advance :)
Exactly, I look forward to seeing your application.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
dhaval_adamar said:
Hi, sir .... i have graduated from the postsecondary college in canada - oshawa ON .. i am dental assisting ..and was planning to move to mani MPNP ..but i came across this mordern manitoba website ... so my question is - 1) what is the mordern has to offer for the students like me (post secondary community college graduate-certificate program -1 year) ..if i go to winipeg and i have the job offer and work for 6 months i am elligible for MPNP .. What different i can make by moving to Morden ? 2) how long i have to work there to be elligible for MPNP and do i have to have field related job ? or any job would do?
3) how would i know if there is any job oportunities related to my field -dental assisting ????

Thanks
Hi, There are some things in your explanation above that would make you ineligible for Morden's stream of the MPNP but maybe will strengthen your chances in other areas. Morden is targeting people with no other prior experience in Canada. We are also not targeting Dental Assistants right now. You are correct that if you go to Winnipeg on a work permit for 6 months you would then want to look into applying straight through the MPNP based on that work experience. Morden's stream is designed more for people who do not have the chance to apply through the other streams like you do. For more information on MPNP, you can visit www.immigratemanitoba.com.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
papayemco said:
Hello SVoth,
I will like to make an enquiry about my eligibility for the Modern immigration scheme. i have up till masters degree in administration and i have worked in an high school and organisations at the capacity of an administrator, right now i am working in healthcare as a Support Worker. With this academic and work history, am i qualified to apply for the programme.
Based on the information you have given me, you may qualify for the program. Here is the complete list of qualifications that are found on our website:

Applicants must not have an immigration application on file with the MPNP or the Government of Canada.
Applicant does not already have connection to Manitoba as identified for other MPNP streams.
Applicants must meet the following Manitoba PNP criteria:

a) English ability requirements; IELTS 5.0 or higher (International English Language Testing System, visit www.ielts.com) Note: An IELTS score may not be required if the applicant has completed a post-secondary educational program delivered in English or is from an English speaking country.
b) Primary applicant between the ages of 21 and 49
c) High School and a minimum of one (1) year of post-secondary school for which they have received a certificate or diploma of completion.
d) Two (2) of the past five (5) years employed in an area related to employment skills
e) Sufficient settlement funds available.

I hope this helps.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
Manitoba123 said:
Then it means if anyone have a relative in Canada, He cannot apply to live in Morden city without going the lengthy process of immigration. What a discrimination!
Well, it's actually both the same process, just different streams. You can apply through Morden's initiative if you have no contacts in Canada, or you can apply using your contact in Canada if you have contacts in Canada. Length of process would be similar.

girishrudra

Nov 23, 2012
hi Svoth
, i m from india and applied under pnp ...and on 22 dec 2012 i send my medical and landing fees. On 15 jan my status update to medical recieved and today i got the message from my bank that landing fees DD is cashed but my ecas status is still in process . wht that mean and wht will happen now??

gomzythakkar

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Hi... Voth!!! I have gone through your post regarding immigration to morden, to be very honest I found it pretty interesting as I love being in small town. So I have some questions for you. I am a international student in Ontario taking retail pharmacy assistant, right now I am pursuing stuy here in Ontario after the study I am planning to move to manitoba and morden seems to be a wonderful place so am I eligible under morden immigration category? As a requirement I don't have any relatives in Canada nor friends in any province and I have 2 years of full time work experience as a pharmacist back home. I would appreciate if you reply in my case about eligibility

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
We've just read this opportunity and my wife and I are very excited about the program because it is a perfect fit for our situation. We have no existing application because we were actually preparing for the FSWP May 2013, which is actually a bit discouraging given the unannounced credential assessment entities and 100K+ pending FSW applications. My wife is a Registered Nurse who has worked her way from staff nurse to supervising multiple departments for the past 7 years of employment. She will be the principal applicant.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Svoth,

I will send the application to the mentioned email today and CC to your email... When may i get an answer about it? is there any time frame for reviewing the application and getting the answer?..... Thanks for replying

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Hi Svoth,
My husband and I are preparing to apply through the FSW which is now looking very tight.what do you think our prospect will be through the Morden initiative?Do you think we can apply now to see our chances so we can know whether to put in our FWS application for May since you say it takes a month for our application to be assessed.I have over 10 yrs banking experience with Ielts score of 8 and am the principal applicant.pls let me know what you think.
Thanks

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Svoth,

I sent my application to the initiative email and to your email as CC, i keep on receiving "Delivery Failed" message from your email and Ms/ Cheryl 's email. I don't know if the application has been delivered then to the main email written in the form!! May you please check and reply to me about what's wrong so i can resend it to you again. Thanks for replying.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Svoth,

This is for a friend of mine:

He meets the requirements..
Though he has an uncle and aunt in Toronto, but wants to be independant..can he qualify for this program as he would like to stay away from Toronto?and. He would especially prefer Manitoba as they have a large aviation industry..

Pls advise..

Also, if he applies for this, would we know anything by the May 4 opening? In case then he can apply for the FSW as well..

Awaiting your response..

Tx

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Hi Ms Voth pls i will like to know if finance and account experience are considered for nomination. My husband has over 10yrs exp in finance and account. Looking forward to your response
thanks
Kay

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Miss Voth,

My wife has already sent our application yesterday through the listed email and your email as well. I hope those documents are in order.