mkayy89 said:
How much did you get on your IELTS?
I Didn't take IELTS.

axlh17

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
munjal said:
Thanks bellaluna for your reply.

I have cleared DELF A2 exam three years back, though I need to revive French knowledge again. because didn't used French during these three years at all..

Pls can you advise, how much time it can take to reach CLB 7 level of French, if we consider my present French proficiency at beginner level.
I'd like to know this too.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
superfly said:
Question for the ones who received OINP nomination. Did you get it after registering to the job bank or before?
If you are referring to invite to apply for nomination, yes you need to complete Job Bank registration.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munjal said:
Thanks bellaluna for your reply.

I have cleared DELF A2 exam three years back, though I need to revive French knowledge again. because didn't used French during these three years at all..

Pls can you advise, how much time it can take to reach CLB 7 level of French, if we consider my present French proficiency at beginner level.
anyone... pls reply to this..

superfly

Mar 19, 2016
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just For Info:

- Created EE Profile on 16th May 2016
- Completed Job Bank Registration on 20th May 2016
- Received a Letter of Interest from Ontario on 24th May 2016 (French Speaking Stream)

This is quite a good news for French/English speaking applicants

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superfly said:
Just For Info:

- Created EE Profile on 16th May 2016
- Completed Job Bank Registration on 20th May 2016
- Received a Letter of Interest from Ontario on 24th May 2016 (French Speaking Stream)

This is quite a good news for French/English speaking applicants
Congrats superfly,
can you share your French language test scores..?
Have you declared French as your first official language while creating EE profile?
thanks in advance.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Issoufa said:
I Didn't take IELTS.
That's the reason you did not yet get a PT notification of interest, the French Speaking Stream requires both French and English results.

As you see, superfly recently received one.

superfly

Mar 19, 2016
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to answer the question raised by munjal. I've mentioned french as my first language but I'm not sure if it is a must or not to get a nomination. all what OINP want is that you meet the criteria. Minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7 in French and CLB 6 in English.

For my french results here they are:

Reading: 277 --> CLB 10
Writing: 397 --> CLB 10
Listening: 312 --> CLB 9
Speaking: 405 --> CLB 10

Hope this helps

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superfly said:
to answer the question raised by munjal. I've mentioned french as my first language but I'm not sure if it is a must or not to get a nomination. all what OINP want is that you meet the criteria. Minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7 in French and CLB 6 in English.

For my french results here they are:

Reading: 277 --> CLB 10
Writing: 397 --> CLB 10
Listening: 312 --> CLB 9
Speaking: 405 --> CLB 10

Hope this helps
thanks superfly... thats really impressive scores..
It seems you are native French speaker. :)
wish you good luck for your PR application.

Issoufa

Apr 15, 2016
Niger
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
File Transfer...
07-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-10-2019
bellaluna said:
That's the reason you did not yet get a PT notification of interest, the French Speaking Stream requires both French and English results.

As you see, superfly recently received one.
Hello,

I must take IELTS in think because here are my results:
Reading: 284 --> C2
Writing: 425 --> C2
Listening: 309 --> C1
Speaking: 450 --> C2

luc1992

Jun 21, 2016
Hello guys,

hope you don't mind I will piggyback on this thread to ask a question regarding the french speaking skilled worker stream.

I was accepted into the express entry pool as a FSWP applicant. I have submitted both french and english (TEF/IELTS) results and they are well above the minimums for the french speaking skilled worker stream.
I checked all my answers against the requirements (Settlement funds, selecting Ontario as a province of interest, degree equivalency...)

Express entry profile was accepted on Feb 9th 2016. I have still not received a NOI.

I did read that there were some technical issues and they were suggesting that applicants delete their profile and submit a new EE. However, I think this was prior to my application date...

Does anyone have an idea what I am missing?

Thank you! And good luck to all!

Issoufa

Apr 15, 2016
Niger
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
File Transfer...
07-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-10-2019
luc1992 said:
Hello guys,

hope you don't mind I will piggyback on this thread to ask a question regarding the french speaking skilled worker stream.

I was accepted into the express entry pool as a FSWP applicant. I have submitted both french and english (TEF/IELTS) results and they are well above the minimums for the french speaking skilled worker stream.
I checked all my answers against the requirements (Settlement funds, selecting Ontario as a province of interest, degree equivalency...)

Express entry profile was accepted on Feb 9th 2016. I have still not received a NOI.

I did read that there were some technical issues and they were suggesting that applicants delete their profile and submit a new EE. However, I think this was prior to my application date...

Does anyone have an idea what I am missing?

Thank you! And good luck to all!
Hello;

Try to recreate a new EE profil, you must receive a PT.

Good Luck

luc1992

Jun 21, 2016
Issoufa said:
Hello;

Try to recreate a new EE profil, you must receive a PT.

Good Luck
Thank you for the response!

I assumed this would need to be my next move. Yesterday, I submitted a request with CIC for a review of my application. Do you think I should wait for a response from them? They say the delay is usually 10 days for an answer.

I was thinking since I submitted my application after they were having the issues, I would not need to do this... I guess I am nervous that deleting this application and submitting a new one will restart the whole process again!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
luc1992 said:
Thank you for the response!

I assumed this would need to be my next move. Yesterday, I submitted a request with CIC for a review of my application. Do you think I should wait for a response from them? They say the delay is usually 10 days for an answer.

I was thinking since I submitted my application after they were having the issues, I would not need to do this... I guess I am nervous that deleting this application and submitting a new one will restart the whole process again!
I went through the same to get a PT Notification of Interest. Recreating it will be worth it when you get the NOI. Good luck.

luc1992

Jun 21, 2016
bellaluna said:
I went through the same to get a PT Notification of Interest. Recreating it will be worth it when you get the NOI. Good luck.
Thanks for answering!

Also, I read from some source that for the french stream you need to qualify for both the CEC and FSWP EE to qualify; is this true? I was under the impression you could qualify for one OR the other via EE, and in addition to all the other requirements you were good to go.

Thanks again to everyone helping out!