+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
helena21 said:
Hey Nicole,

I just saw in the spreadsheet that you got AOR!!!

Great news!!!
I wish!!!!! I filled in by mistake:(. Asked Heeru man to update the file. Don't know what's taken so long. I've even sent an email and then called to have more info but no use :(. Did you received any extra demands from them?

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:( :( :(

It's really strange, they became super slow for some cases no. I hope you'll hear from them next week!!!

I have no news either, but it's been "only" 15 days from AOR, so I guess it's normal. I just hope we will manage to have things done before their big break for Xmas...

popofsky

Oct 16, 2015
Hello Helena

I am trying to understand why the Ontario did not contact me.
In my case TEF CLB 7,8,8 and 9/ IELTS 6,6,6.5 & 7.5
I did contact the University of Toronto and get my diploma from back home equivalency.
More than 3 years experiences in Canada.

My main question are what type of diploma/degree do you have and are you in Ontario?

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
popofsky said:
Hello Helena

I am trying to understand why the Ontario did not contact me.
In my case TEF CLB 7,8,8 and 9/ IELTS 6,6,6.5 & 7.5
I did contact the University of Toronto and get my diploma from back home equivalency.
More than 3 years experiences in Canada.

My main question are what type of diploma/degree do you have and are you in Ontario?
Hi,

Sorry, I was away from the forum...

Did you recreate your EE profile? It seems that they had some technical problems and they have posted on their site that people should recreate the profile in order to receive the PT. Read it here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.

I have a Bachelors Degree from UK, recognized by WES as 4 year degree, in Business Administration.
My NOC is 0124.
I am not in Canada at all. I'm an outland applicant. I only visited Toronto as a tourist once.

Hope this helps,
H.

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
helena21 said:
Hi,

Sorry, I was away from the forum...

Did you recreate your EE profile? It seems that they had some technical problems and they have posted on their site that people should recreate the profile in order to receive the PT. Read it here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.

I have a Bachelors Degree from UK, recognized by WES as 4 year degree, in Business Administration.
My NOC is 0124.
I am not in Canada at all. I'm an outland applicant. I only visited Toronto as a tourist once.

Hi Helena,

Any news on your application? did you received any requests to provide any other documents? It's been more than 1 month since you got your AOR (if I'm not wrong)...
Cheers ;)

Hope this helps,
H.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nicole,

They've asked me to submit my original ECA on 8th of December and since then no news. I wrote them last week to ask about the status of my application.

There is not much time left this year for them to react, but I'm still hoping... :)

H.

casadog

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hi Nicole,
Hi Guys,

I JUST GOT MY NOMINATION

French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream under the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream !!!!!

EE App Submitted: June-30-2015
OINP PT Notification: July-4-2015
OINP App Submitted: August-06-2015
OINP App Received: August-10-2015
OINP AOR: October-26-2015
OINP ASK for ECA from WES : December-08-2015
ECA from WES Submitted : December-08-2015
OINP Nomination: December-28-2015

SO happy - Nicole I think you will receive it soon

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
casadog said:
Hi Nicole,
Hi Guys,

I JUST GOT MY NOMINATION

French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream under the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream !!!!!

Congrats :). Hope to receive mine soon ;). Let me know what documents will they ask you to provide after getting ITA from the federal gov.

Greetings

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casadog said:
Hi Nicole,
Hi Guys,

I JUST GOT MY NOMINATION

Congrats!!! This is excellent! Your timeline is super similar to mine (ECAS request on the same day). I hope I will get good news soon as well. :)

Happy New Year guys!!!

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Submitted my application for this stream on November 17th, it was received on the 19th, still waiting for AOR...

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I finally received my nomination!! I'm sooooo super happy!!!

My timeline is in my signature.

H.

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
helena21 said:
Hey guys,

I finally received my nomination!! I'm sooooo super happy!!!

My timeline is in my signature.

H.
congrats!!!!!!! :)
next: ITA :)
good luck with the next steps :)

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
I have been reading this thread since its beginning and wishing my best regards to all those who have received PT or AOR under this stream for French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream.

I would like to share my story here:
I have total of 342 CRS with IELTS overall 7 (L:8.5 R:8 S:7.5, W:6), I missed all CLB9 just in writing module of IELTS.
This was my second try and now I am not willing to give IELTS anymore.

regarding my french skills..
I have passed DELF A2 level. I have just prepared for 4 months and cleared A1 and A2 simultaneously. but that was almost 2 and a half years ago, so I need a piece of advice from all of you.

Pls tell me which level of DELF/DALF will correspond to CLB7 level for french proficiency?
(I checked website and it says, intermediate level), but then what is this intermediate level..
Is this equivalent to B1 level ?

And how much time it can take for a person with fast learning pace to get to this CLB7 french proficiency?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cant apply to other PNPs as my NOC is not in demand list of SINP / NSNP and NBPNP.

I sent EOI mails to PEI thrice, but no reply from them till now for my NOC 4021. It seems they are not interested in my NOC.

So, I think if I can learn French upto CLB7 proficiency level, then I can apply to this stream.