+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not sure that there is a lot of use based on the response in this thread. On the other hand I just came across at another person who got nominated and has less that 400, so I guess is also part of French Stream.

I can add the details in your form but it will go to the Human Capital list no? And people will get confused. Or you meant adding the details in our signatures?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helena21 said:
I'm not sure that there is a lot of use based on the response in this thread. On the other hand I just came across at another person who got nominated and has less that 400, so I guess is also part of French Stream.

I can add the details in your form but it will go to the Human Capital list no? And people will get confused. Or you meant adding the details in our signatures?
If that is the case, once you make the entry using the form, I'll just transfer it in a separate sheet

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
If that is the case, once you make the entry using the form, I'll just transfer it in a separate sheet
Ok, thanks! I'll do it right now and hopefully others will follow. :)

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was just thinking, as we all fall into 2700 cases this year maybe we can stay in your main sheet in order to follow the total trend. And we can just add in the comments "French Speaking Stream", so that people do not get confused.

Basically there is no difference in the treatment of the cases as on the enveloppe in which we had to submit the application there was bo distinction between Human Capital and French Stream.

BTW, I made a mistake in my NOC... :) I put the old one. I actually applied with 0124 now. Can you please correct that? Thanks!!

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helena21 said:
I was just thinking, as we all fall into 2700 cases this year maybe we can stay in your main sheet in order to follow the total trend. And we can just add in the comments "French Speaking Stream", so that people do not get confused.

Basically there is no difference in the treatment of the cases as on the enveloppe in which we had to submit the application there was bo distinction between Human Capital and French Stream.

BTW, I made a mistake in my NOC... :) I put the old one. I actually applied with 0124 now. Can you please correct that? Thanks!!
Sounds good.. done :)

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helena21 said:
Excellent!

And CONGRATS for your Nomination!!! Just read it on the other thread.
Thanks! :)
And good luck with your application.

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hey Helena,
I just repeated the IELTS and TEF exam an got other points. Do you think I should notify Ontario about this? I've sent the application package with the old results and the old CRS points. Now I got a few more points but not sure if I have to notify Ontario on this or not. Thanks for a feedback.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NicoleD said:
Hey Helena,
I just repeated the IELTS and TEF exam an got other points. Do you think I should notify Ontario about this? I've sent the application package with the old results and the old CRS points. Now I got a few more points but not sure if I have to notify Ontario on this or not. Thanks for a feedback.
Hi dear,

If you plan to use them and change your EE profile I think you should inform Ontario as well. To be honest I'm not quite sure what is the best thing to do, but I would inform them if it were me. This way you might also get some info on your application. :)

Just in case ask maybe on some other thread where there are people with more experience. The Human Capital one or any where there is more people. It could be useful to hear more opinions.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG guys I just got AOR!!!!

App received: 20th of August.
AOR received: 23rd of October

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
helena21 said:

Congrats!! Fingers crossed for next week for me. I sent my application one week later ;). Let us know your futur notifications from Ontario. Good luck with a quick nomination ;)

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NicoleD said:
Congrats!! Fingers crossed for next week for me. I sent my application one week later ;). Let us know your futur notifications from Ontario. Good luck with a quick nomination ;)
Thanks! I hope we'll both celebrate soon! :)

Did you add your data in the file? It's really convenient to track days and movements of the process.

Add an Entry in the OINP Sheet: http://tinyurl.com/OINP-form
View OINP Timelines: http://tinyurl.com/OINPspreadsheet

Just add in the comments French Speaking Stream

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helena21 said:

Congratulations Helena!!! A nomination on the way!! ;D

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Nicole,

I just saw in the spreadsheet that you got AOR!!!

Great news!!!