+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NicoleD said:
BTW, do you know how much it will take (aprox.) from the moment you receive the 600 points until the moment you receive PR? I know it's very complex (like: you must make another file with a bunch of documents and send them to CIC), must any ideas? I saw on this forum some guys received the ITA in March and in Aug they were still waiting for the PR.
Well it's hard to say. And the 600 do not guarantee the PR. It will just allow to get the ITA for sure. And then the EE process starts. Based on what I have read on the forum it still takes 7-8 months I think. I'm not quite sure as I didn't follow it still in detail the timelines as I'm still not in that stage.

When you get the ITA then there is indeed a lot more documents to submit.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LoveAlways said:
Hi there,

Did anyone receive a nomination yet. I received the AOR on Aug29 but no nomination yet

Thanks
Hi,

When did you submit your application?

Mine was delivered in person on August 20. I still have no news.

Thanks,
H

LoveAlways

Aug 12, 2015
The application was received on June 30, 2015. AOR sent on August 22. File in process for 81 days.
I am on another forum for Human Capital stream and there have been some nominations but I don't see any nomination for the french speaking stream.
Anyone has some news?

Thx

LoveAlways

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Do we have some news on this stream? Did anyone get the AOR or nomination?

In 5 days it will be 2 months since I submitted my application and I still have no news.

Thanks,
H.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NicoleD said:
None here either. I count on you, cause I know I sent my application after you :). Good luch
Thanks! Good luck to you too!

I hope we'll have some good news soon enough! Or at least to hear about someone else getting it in this Stream.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LoveAlways said:
I received AOR on Aug 22. I have been waiting for 108 days
Thanks a lot for the info! I hope your waiting will end soon with positive outcome! Please keep us updated!
Good luck!

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salut!

I've been reading your posts.. just so you guys know, the wait times are currently more 90 days for the HCPS.
If you'd like, I could add another tab in the spreadsheet for the French Speaking Stream to record the progress.

Good luck to all you guys!

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LoveAlways said:
Heeru-maan, what does HCPS stand for?
It stands for Human Capital Priorities Stream.. in simpler words, it is the English Speaking Stream for Ontario Express Entry.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
Salut!

I've been reading your posts.. just so you guys know, the wait times are currently more 90 days for the HCPS.
If you'd like, I could add another tab in the spreadsheet for the French Speaking Stream to record the progress.

Good luck to all you guys!
Hey,
That would be perfect!!

Thanks!

LoveAlways

Aug 12, 2015
I am eligible under both streams (French and English) but the wait time is painful. My points dropped to 407 because of bday but I am still obove the 400 limit for Human Capital Stream.

May we all see the sun rise soon

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know exactly how many people have applied for the French Speaking Stream?
It would also be a lot easier if you guys could probably post important dates and details about your applications.
Take a look at the link in my signature so you know what details to include.