+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Jul 4, 2017
Hi all,
I am a newbie, request you to add me in your watsapp group - 91-8978532523.

Recently opened a EE profile, CRS score-396, ielts- clb band-8.

Interested to apply for OINP.

Pls do add me- like to get updates and guidance from seniors.

Thanks

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
You will answer both as YES.
Hi Anwar, Wish and hope, you are doing well. I need your advice.

1. Is it advisable to attach current RESUME in Express Entry application and where to attach it?

2. I have a feeling that my Resume will affect positively my application .

3. It matches mostly except a few minor changes with my work history etc. etc. and with earlier resume submitted with OINP and elsewhere.
Thanks and awaiting your views on it.

vinay_Dec

Feb 18, 2017
Hello ,

I am new here. Can you add me in respective whats app group.My details are:
Name:Vinay Ahuja
mob: 91 9881735875

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts, my representative applied my Nomination. they just gave me the file number my question is

1. could i be able to track my application status without username and password?
2. i did filed an case in myimmiTracker but it says ("Unfortunately this tracker has no reports and analytics as of yet - if you think there are should be please contact") if there any other ways to track kindly share the website details.
3. well what is the current wait for OINP foreign employee stream. it says 30 to 60days, i am just worried about the 6000 nomination slot.
4. which month does the OINP program complete the 6000 slot ?

waiting for the kind response.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar, Wish and hope, you are doing well. I need your advice.

1. Is it advisable to attach current RESUME in Express Entry application and where to attach it?

2. I have a feeling that my Resume will affect positively my application .

3. It matches mostly except a few minor changes with my work history etc. etc. and with earlier resume submitted with OINP and elsewhere.
Thanks and awaiting your views on it.
Resume is not required in eAPR, but if you feel that it may positively impact your application, you can attach it along with LOE and explain why you are attaching your resume.

Attaching additional documents do not harm your application, so you can attach as many documents to support your application in LOE tab.

Anura@06

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Question?
How are people getting nominations?? I read that it’s on hold ? Right?
Am I missing something?
I’m a newbie
Nominations are different from NOI. People who successfully got registered after getting NOI which was issued during the month of June are getting Nominations. Currently, NOIs are put on hold.

Reactions: Zigzag85

siddharchris

Oct 30, 2017
Hello,

I need your help with my case. I'm in deep confusion as to the different information I get about the EEP.

I'm a 30 years old married man from India. I did B Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Logistics. I'm also certified by IBM in Business Analytics. I'm working with an Indian IT Major as Business Analyst for the last two and a half years. I scored a Band 7 in IELTS.

The initial assessment done the consultant has come out positive and my consultant has asked me to go with the EEP Process. But the problem is I scored about 366 in with spouse category and 424 in without spouse category. My spouse has completed her M Tech in Biotechnology and working as a researcher for more than a year. She has also scored a band 7 in IELTS.

Now I'm confused how to go about this, given my CRS estimate is so low at 366 and my consultant is recommending to re-try IELTS and aim for a better score. They're also saying that the current CRS would be good enough to get into Ontario, as Ontario is highly after the IT Professionals.

I am now seeking your inputs to help me make this decision of applying for Canada EEP. If required I will attach the CRS assessment made by my Consultant.

Thanks and please help.