+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi,

There is no specific case where OINP asks for ADR.
It may depend on the documents submitted like may be you have submitted old date Proof of fund.
While officer wants to see the latest one.
Or may be any supported document missing.
Or any other instance related to document.
You need not to worry till they asked specifically for it.

Good Luck
Thank you!

So I can show proof of funds which are 15-20 days old right? Or the statement dated after I received NOI?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Thank you!

So I can show proof of funds which are 15-20 days old right? Or the statement dated after I received NOI?
Hi,

It is absolutely fine to show 15-20 days old statement, though if they asked for Proof of Funds in ADR again try to get the latest one.

Good Luck

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hello Fellas, Quick question, I applied under OINP today and I was able to create a profile but I did not get a application number. I got E-mail for the confirmation of profile creation but no E-mail for File number. Is it a technical issue?

kanwal.ghuman66

Apr 8, 2020
Hello Fellas, Quick question, I applied under OINP today and I was able to create a profile but I did not get a application number. I got E-mail for the confirmation of profile creation but no E-mail for File number. Is it a technical issue?
Hi, same happened with me, I was able to create a profile, got an e-mail for successful creation of profile, but did not get any file number or any kind of code. When i was creating my profile after filling up all the details i clicked "finish" and an error popped up saying to contact ministry and to explain about the error. I have already e-mailed them and they have acknowledged my e-mail. Hope to hear from them soon.

kanwal.ghuman66

Apr 8, 2020
Hi there,
While registering for OINP i think so i have made a mistake. So on my passport i dont have any surname/last name mentioned. for e.g. Given Name is Rahul Kumar and Surname/Last name field is left blanked. While registering for OINP i mentioned Given Name : Rahul Kumar and Last Name : N/A. Later on i found that it should have been like this First Name : N/A and Last Name : Rahul Kumar.? Help would be very much appreciated.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
If someone is nominated under International Students Stream for OINP, is it required for the dependent spouse to give IELTS or ECA for the bachelors degree in Pakistan?