+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hi There,
No I have not received any PFL / ADR from OINP Team, I keep on asking them if they require anything from my side just let me know, as all the documents and information provided to me are authentic in every way.

SUMMARY
SCORE : 343
Experience : 8 Years
Degree / ECA : Masters
NOC : 2173 [ICT PROGRAM]
EE Submitted on : 02/06/2017
NOI Letter Received on : 29/06/2017
OINO HC - STREAM 1 : 11/07/2017
AOR Received on : 11/07/2017
APPLICATION STATUS : SUBMITTED
ASSESSMENT : 27/07/2017
Decision in Progress : 04/08/2017

You have a very similar timeline as mine. In my opinion they are taking time in the DIP stage because they are thinking what kind of document they want from u. That could be the only explanation because I have seen people getting nomination in just 1-2 months so its not because of the backlog.

This could be a bad news but dont lose hope !

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You have a very similar timeline as mine. In my opinion they are taking time in the DIP stage because they are thinking what kind of document they want from u. That could be the only explanation because I have seen people getting nomination in just 1-2 months so its not because of the backlog.

This could be a bad news but dont lose hope !
I agree with the logic, nevertheless it is not a bad news, I in my emails, always ask them if there require any additional document from my side, I am on standby if they require any information / document from my side, the strange thing is why they are taking too much time to ask, if here is any additional requirement :) , yes most of my friends got nomination within the given time line, not sure what have i missed in my application, but as i said before, should not take OINP Team over 2 Months to reply back, whatever they want they can always ask me , all the information is authentic and genuine down to the core, calling or emailing them does not speed up the process or give us any clue what exactly is going on with our case. Appreciate the response.

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi I am sitting with an express entry score of 424 and had received an ONIP invite on 9-June. Unfortunately I didn’t apply at that time as I was waiting for the scores to drop. However, would anyone now know of when ONIP is likely to open again. My ONIP invite is valid only until 9-Dec. thanks!

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi There,
No I have not received any PFL / ADR from OINP Team, I keep on asking them if they require anything from my side just let me know, as all the documents and information provided to me are authentic in every way.

SUMMARY
SCORE : 343
Experience : 8 Years
Degree / ECA : Masters
NOC : 2173 [ICT PROGRAM]
EE Submitted on : 02/06/2017
NOI Letter Received on : 29/06/2017
OINO HC - STREAM 1 : 11/07/2017
AOR Received on : 11/07/2017
APPLICATION STATUS : SUBMITTED
ASSESSMENT : 27/07/2017
Decision in Progress : 04/08/2017
Thanks for your reply. We are nearing the end of the year. They should be taking a decision very soon. Good luck, hope you get nomination soon.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Nominated, finally, ALHAMDULILLAH
Congrats man, Mashah Allah... Wishing you good luck with ITA... hoping to get nominated myself soon Inshah Allah... Takecare and I am happy to see a nomination in HCP after long time.. hope soon everyone here will be nominated Inshah Allah..

Reactions: JingleBells

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Congrats man, Mashah Allah... Wishing you good luck with ITA... hoping to get nominated myself soon Inshah Allah... Takecare and I am happy to see a nomination in HCP after long time.. hope soon everyone here will be nominated Inshah Allah..
Thanks, best of luck to you too and insha ALLAH you will get your nomination soon.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR HCP TO OPEN AGAIN.... BREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nominee Program (OINP) > Program Updates

• Print
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Updates

Visit often … and keep up to date!

Visit this page to stay current with news, announcements and new developments with Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

November 2, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: now accepting applications

ATTENTION:

• You must have a valid profile in the Express Entry (EE) system in order to apply.
  • You must have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario that is still valid in order to apply.
  • Notifications of Interest (NOI) issued prior to November 1, 2017 are valid for six months or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that you must submit an application for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
  • NOIs issued after November 1, 2017 are valid for 45 days or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that if you received your NOI after November 1, 2017, you must submit an application for the HCP in the OINP e-Filing Portal within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
  • All NOIs issued in 2017 are no longer valid after December 31, 2017.
NOTE: If your application is approved after the OINP reaches its nomination allocation for 2017, your nomination certificate will be issued in early 2018.

Please refer to the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream application guide for complete details on eligibility criteria required for this stream.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation. Applicants will be informed when the OINP is no longer accepting applications via the OINP Updates webpage.

Questions:

If you have questions about the requirements of the HCP Stream, you can visit the OINP’s Frequently Asked Questions page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Be sure to include your Express Entry number.

If you experience technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e-filing system, visit our Tip Sheet for solutions. If you are still having difficulties, please contact the OINP directly at: OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible. Please include a screen shot and details about how the error occurred. If you have successfully registered for an OINP stream, please also include your file number for reference.

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi I am sitting with an express entry score of 424 and had received an ONIP invite on 9-June. Unfortunately I didn’t apply at that time as I was waiting for the scores to drop. However, would anyone now know of when ONIP is likely to open again. My ONIP invite is valid only until 9-Dec. thanks!

It's open now!!!!!

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
Are they issuing NOI or accepting just applications for already issued notifications?

Reactions: WannbeCanuck

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
So, they are issuing new NOIs too.... Is it for crs >400 or like the one issued during July for CRS>300?
I don't think they are issuing new NOI. It's just to submit applications for already issues NOIs

Stone1984

Jul 11, 2017
I don't think they are issuing new NOI. It's just to submit applications for already issues NOIs
  • NOIs issued after November 1, 2017 are valid for 45 days or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that if you received your NOI after November 1, 2017, you must submit an application for the HCP in the OINP e-Filing Portal within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
So, what does this mean? They will sending NOIs after nov 2