+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
Any new nominations under HCP stream for users with Procedural fairness request ?
Best Regards,
Would love to know the answer to that question! There have been very few nominations over the last month! There was a few just before the last express entry draw but nothing that I have heard of since..

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
Anwar/Bill/senior member,
I got pfl on 29 September replied back on 2nd October.. Since then my status was awaiting information.. On 21 October I got additional document request and replied back next & day.. Yesterday my status changed to dip.. What could happen next
Hi adijune, have you been nominated yet?

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hello,

I need your help with my case. I'm in deep confusion as to the different information I get about the EEP.

I'm a 30 years old married man from India. I did B Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Logistics. I'm also certified by IBM in Business Analytics. I'm working with an Indian IT Major as Business Analyst for the last two and a half years. I scored a Band 7 in IELTS.

The initial assessment done the consultant has come out positive and my consultant has asked me to go with the EEP Process. But the problem is I scored about 366 in with spouse category and 424 in without spouse category. My spouse has completed her M Tech in Biotechnology and working as a researcher for more than a year. She has also scored a band 7 in IELTS.

Now I'm confused how to go about this, given my CRS estimate is so low at 366 and my consultant is recommending to re-try IELTS and aim for a better score. They're also saying that the current CRS would be good enough to get into Ontario, as Ontario is highly after the IT Professionals.

I am now seeking your inputs to help me make this decision of applying for Canada EEP. If required I will attach the CRS assessment made by my Consultant.

Thanks and please help.
Hi,

Firstly did you get only 366 after you being assessed as Post graduate?. Please check.

Further I would recommend to re-take IELTS and get better CRS. You need to have score closer to 400 to get Ontario nomination, I hope.
If you are going through Ontario nomination, it is going to cost extra CAD 1500 and the process is as well slow for PNP candidates.

Senthil

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Resume is not required in eAPR, but if you feel that it may positively impact your application, you can attach it along with LOE and explain why you are attaching your resume.

Attaching additional documents do not harm your application, so you can attach as many documents to support your application in LOE tab.
Indeed, Thanks a lot. You have provided me an exact and accurate solution to improve my application. Now, I will attach a LOE with my resume as additional document at the LOE Tab.

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Guys, Anyone checked on US PCC. What is the current date to which they are issuing?

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Appreciate the positive response.
The latest response i have received that is on Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:43 PM, its been over 110 Days now, no sure why am i experiencing such a delay, I submitted my application on 11JULY2017.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email, Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet. Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your interest in the OINP

Regards,

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
The latest response i have received that is on Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:43 PM, its been over 110 Days now, no sure why am i experiencing such a delay, I submitted my application on 11JULY2017.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email, Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet. Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your interest in the OINP

Regards,
Thanks for your reply. This is a standard reply email they have been sending to anyone that has raised an enquiry in the last two months. If they were having such a backlog, they should have been issuing nominations to clear such backlog. But no nominations that I have heard of in the last one month.

Did you receive a procedural fairness letter - PFL from them or you haven't heard from them at all?
Can you kindly share your timeline.

I had received a PFL on 24 th oct for which I submitted my reply on 25th oct. No response after that.

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply. This is a standard reply email they have been sending to anyone that has raised an enquiry in the last two months. If they were having such a backlog, they should have been issuing nominations to clear such backlog. But no nominations that I have heard of in the last one month.

Did you receive a procedural fairness letter - PFL from them or you haven't heard from them at all?
Can you kindly share your timeline.

I had received a PFL on 24 th oct for which I submitted my reply on 25th oct. No response after that.
Hi There,
No I have not received any PFL / ADR from OINP Team, I keep on asking them if they require anything from my side just let me know, as all the documents and information provided to me are authentic in every way.

SUMMARY
SCORE : 343
Experience : 8 Years
Degree / ECA : Masters
NOC : 2173 [ICT PROGRAM]
EE Submitted on : 02/06/2017
NOI Letter Received on : 29/06/2017
OINO HC - STREAM 1 : 11/07/2017
AOR Received on : 11/07/2017
APPLICATION STATUS : SUBMITTED
ASSESSMENT : 27/07/2017
Decision in Progress : 04/08/2017

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
My status changed to awaiting information last week on my onekey portal but I havent received any email as to what information is needed.
I called them up and the person said that I will be receiving it soon. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be expecting it this week or could it take more time?