+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You are definitely not the only one - there are quite a few people in DIP status waiting on OINP.. Everyone is getting the same response as you when calling/emailing..
Any theory / explanation behind it, the reason I am asking is I am trying to understand, hopefully there is nothing to worry about, or any unforeseen problems with the case itself, I am asking OINP Team on regular basis, if they require any further information from my side they can let me know via email. One other thing is there is a requirement for ADR, does such information is asked for in the DIP Phase ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Anwar/Bill/senior member,
I got pfl on 29 September replied back on 2nd October.. Since then my status was awaiting information.. On 21 October I got additional document request and replied back next & day.. Yesterday my status changed to dip.. What could happen next
You can expect Nomination anytime soon. Good Luck.

Reactions: JingleBells

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Yes all family coming with you or not will need medical exam. My 2yo had his heigh and weight measured and checked by the doctor.
Are you sure that even kids has to undergo medical examination?

can we go directly to hospital and get these done without any authorization letter/document

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Any theory / explanation behind it, the reason I am asking is I am trying to understand, hopefully there is nothing to worry about, or any unforeseen problems with the case itself, I am asking OINP Team on regular basis, if they require any further information from my side they can let me know via email. One other thing is there is a requirement for ADR, does such information is asked for in the DIP Phase ?
ADR - Addition documents request can be made anytime before they issue nomination, either before or after the DIP phase.
OINP has not issued many nominations in the last two weeks, it's really hard to speculate the reasons, but they seem to be reviewing the applications, since people are receiving ADRs. But hang in there, you should be hearing from them soon via email if they need anything otherwise you should be nominated soon.

Good luck

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Anwar/Bill/senior member,
I got pfl on 29 September replied back on 2nd October.. Since then my status was awaiting information.. On 21 October I got additional document request and replied back next & day.. Yesterday my status changed to dip.. What could happen next

You should get nomination very soon. Good luck

Btw, what was your ADR the 2nd time on October 21st ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks Anwar...so u mean to say I can go for medical examination even before continuing or declining the invitation.

Do I need to carry documents or can I go directly to authorized medical centre for exam..are there any specific list of tests to undergo.

Do I need to take my kid as well who is less 2 yrs age for tests
You have to take Original passports with you. Better to call you medical center for appointment and for any requirements. You can find your Authorized Medical center from following portal along with their Phone number.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Yes, kids also needs medical exam.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Question?
How are people getting nominations?? I read that it’s on hold ? Right?
Am I missing something?
I’m a newbie

titantango34

Oct 12, 2017
Hey Folks,
quick question , I submitted my profile last week with CSR Score 430. I selected ALL Province(for nominee) when filling up the profile. When can i expect Ontario or any other Province nomination? Is there any website I can track?

NOC is 2283 if that matters.

Appreciate your quick response.

-Thanks

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hey Folks,
quick question , I submitted my profile last week with CSR Score 430. I selected ALL Province(for nominee) when filling up the profile. When can i expect Ontario or any other Province nomination? Is there any website I can track?

NOC is 2283 if that matters.

Appreciate your quick response.

-Thanks
Hi,
Unfortunately, right now there is a pause on HCP stream by Ontario since 25 July.
Do monitor the following page for any updates on OINP:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Good luck

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
ADR - Addition documents request can be made anytime before they issue nomination, either before or after the DIP phase.
OINP has not issued many nominations in the last two weeks, it's really hard to speculate the reasons, but they seem to be reviewing the applications, since people are receiving ADRs. But hang in there, you should be hearing from them soon via email if they need anything otherwise you should be nominated soon.

Good luck
Appreciate the positive response.

Reactions: JingleBells

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Adr was regarding proof of funds..
Any idea how long do I have to wait
No idea bro...... how much longer OINP intends to keep us on hold. Infact since October 12th when they last declared their quota of nominations left, they haven't issued any nominations.

Let's keep our hopes alive and pray for some activity in the coming week.