+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
tobyvo said:
Sorry may i ask which stream are you in? I am in Masters Graduates stream, I have the confirmation number but I just cant get through to upload documents. None of us Masters stream seems to have made it through the e-Filing portal.
I am in Masters Graduate stream, too.

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Guys, I've got into system for many time and been trying to upload the some remaining files everytime I was in. Every time it shows the form is valid when I finish uploading. However these remaining files uploaded in these sessions went missing after I click on "Print" to get the pdf files. What's more terrifying is that some times I was able to get the credit card payment. If I choose to go back and check the files, they are still missing. How can I submit and pay for an incomplete application??? Isn't the system supposed to prevent payment if the application is incomplete???

Did anyone else encounter the same problem? Please share your experience. Thanks in advance!
I have the same issue. Missing upload documents. And weirder issue is when selecting Ontario academic institution from a dropdown list in Education history, that field keeps returning blank for me every time I press Save. And it happens to only a handful of institutes whose name is longer than others. :(

Anyone has this issue? What should I do? Is there any support line that we can report these technical issue?

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
wayneyau12141 said:
Hey, just curious...how did you reach them? Did you dial the number on the PNP website? That number always goes to voicemail for me.
Hey there, i did call at 9 am sharp (when they just open), do that u will definitely go through, I also usually get lucky around 4:45 just before they close, in the middle of the day, the waiting time is more than an hour usually so it goes to voice mail 100 of times for me as well, for their emails, they are also good at replying but after 5 days usually, I am still waiting for their email, as I still cannot see my uploaded documents within my submitted application, I really hope they are there, good luck to you!!

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
Thomas B said:
Hey there, i did call at 9 am sharp (when they just open), do that u will definitely go through, I also usually get lucky around 4:45 just before they close, in the middle of the day, the waiting time is more than an hour usually so it goes to voice mail 100 of times for me as well, for their emails, they are also good at replying but after 5 days usually, I am still waiting for their email, as I still cannot see my uploaded documents within my submitted application, I really hope they are there, good luck to you!!
Hey, thanks for letting me know. I have tried calling them at 9:00 before but no luck. I've also sent them an email and will give you an update if they reply. Please also keep me posted on what they say. I haven't been able to log back into my application since I submitted, but I'm worried that my documents didn't upload. I'm hoping that it's just a glitch in the system and that the documents actually uploaded. (For some of my documents, I actually saw the upload percentage at the bottom left of my browser as it was uploading. I also did the error check and everything was green.

junejune

Feb 23, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Guys, I've got into system for many time and been trying to upload the some remaining files everytime I was in. Every time it shows the form is valid when I finish uploading. However these remaining files uploaded in these sessions went missing after I click on "Print" to get the pdf files. What's more terrifying is that some times I was able to get the credit card payment. If I choose to go back and check the files, they are still missing. How can I submit and pay for an incomplete application??? Isn't the system supposed to prevent payment if the application is incomplete???

Did anyone else encounter the same problem? Please share your experience. Thanks in advance!
Same here. I did right click on PRINT and opened a new tab, paid, received an email said that my application had been received. But today I went in again to view my application, all supporting documents are empty.
Some of the documents like Passport are mandatory (*), if it is really gone by clicking on the PRINT button, system shouldn't let us make payment. My guess is that they were already uploaded to server, but had some problems with displaying on the screen. But that's just my guess, I could be wrong too. I know another person is on the same situation like me.

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
junejune said:
Same here. I did right click on PRINT and opened a new tab, paid, received an email said that my application had been received. But today I went in again to view my application, all supporting documents are empty.
Some of the documents like Passport are mandatory (*), if it is really gone by clicking on the PRINT button, system shouldn't let us make payment. My guess is that they were already uploaded to server, but had some problems with displaying on the screen. But that's just my guess, I could be wrong too. I know another person is on the same situation like me.
Let's hope that this is just a display issue and that the documents have actually been uploaded. If it was a glitch, I think it's reasonable for us to have the option of sending in hard copies of documents that were missing, especially since it seems to be happening to lots of people. Do you know anyone who was able to log back in and see their documents?

junejune

Feb 23, 2017
aku_ankka said:
I have the same issue. Missing upload documents. And weirder issue is when selecting Ontario academic institution from a dropdown list in Education history, that field keeps returning blank for me every time I press Save. And it happens to only a handful of institutes whose name is longer than others. :(

Anyone has this issue? What should I do? Is there any support line that we can report these technical issue?
I encountered the same issue. What I did is that select again the university name, click NEXT instead of SAVE. This will let me go through their error check and proceed to make payment because without clear all errors, we can't proceed to make payment. I believe this is due to a bug in their system.

junejune

Feb 23, 2017
wayneyau12141 said:
Let's hope that this is just a display issue and that the documents have actually been uploaded. If it was a glitch, I think it's reasonable for us to have the option of sending in hard copies of documents that were missing, especially since it seems to be happening to lots of people. Do you know anyone who was able to log back in and see their documents?
No, I don't as far as I know up to now. Will update you if I happen to know one.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
I totally understand the problem everybody is facing regarding documents upload, however, i would like to request something. There are a lot of us who are still unable to get into the system because of the traffic and their slow server. If you guys relax, take a deep breath and not recheck your application again and again because you did everything you could and submitted your profile. It will reduce the traffic a little bit and will give everybody else chance to fill the form and upload the documents before the deadline.

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
wayneyau12141 said:
Hey, thanks for letting me know. I have tried calling them at 9:00 before but no luck. I've also sent them an email and will give you an update if they reply. Please also keep me posted on what they say. I haven't been able to log back into my application since I submitted, but I'm worried that my documents didn't upload. I'm hoping that it's just a glitch in the system and that the documents actually uploaded. (For some of my documents, I actually saw the upload percentage at the bottom left of my browser as it was uploading. I also did the error check and everything was green.
Thank you very much! yes please let me know, and don't worry, will post whenever they reach me back, btw remember when we all had the enrolement number problem? I emailed them about it of the 21st, they replied this morning at 8am, so for my inquiry sent yesterday I guess they will reply arounf tuersday-wednesday, I am really frustrated I re-checked today my submitted application, still I see nothing, and believe me if you know me, you would know how many times I checked and clicked that check error, and made sure all my documents are there, checked and rechecked my summary befor I paid and submitted and I did not have any system interruptions or any problem it all went smooth, but still if my submitted application not uploaded document is seen up to now, I keep checking, hoping, they will suddenly show in my read-only summary (when I click print), up to now nothing, will let you all know if I hear back, the lady on the phone told me stop calling, we will get back to you ASAP, so I'm just waiting..

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
Ahmed15 said:
I totally understand the problem everybody is facing regarding documents upload, however, i would like to request something. There are a lot of us who are still unable to get into the system because of the traffic and their slow server. If you guys relax, take a deep breath and not recheck your application again and again because you did everything you could and submitted your profile. It will reduce the traffic a little bit and will give everybody else chance to fill the form and upload the documents before the deadline.

We are frustrated and we don't understand what's happening especially that for someone like me, I was very careful and made sure all my documents were there and all before submitting, so you can understand how we feel.. however, I understand where you were coming from, so for me, I promise to stop logging back and checking for now, good luck to you and I hope from all my heart you do not face what we face, best of luck!

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
junejune said:
I encountered the same issue. What I did is that select again the university name, click NEXT instead of SAVE. This will let me go through their error check and proceed to make payment because without clear all errors, we can't proceed to make payment. I believe this is due to a bug in their system.
Thanks for replying JuneJune! I wonder did you see that field filled after submitting the application? I did the same, clicking Next, but then when click checking errors that field is empty for me :(

Eldo

Feb 25, 2017
Hello Guys,

That's good to try and try to get succeeded in uploading your application the website, but please have a look to OINP facebook page and write your comment there. They are ignoring us and that's not fair at all. They just keep silent and would like to pretend everything is fine. Perhaps there are only little comments there. Please write your experience and all these difficulties ona their facebook page:

search on facebook: ImmigrantON

Perhaps this makes them taking some responsibility.