Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
bh1978 said:
In the part it is asking if you have previously applier for immigration, have you mentioned YES and mentione d your previous EE profile?
I say NO, cuz the profile is still not submitted to government. You say yes only when for example ur EE file is declined by an officer :)
Hi. Please guide step by step how did you recreate?
first, go to main site of cic, you press withdraw, to withdraw your current EE application.
then, go to Come to Canada tool to get a reference code to create a new EE file.
With that code, you now can open a new EE file.
...after some fill in, u will be asked to activate ur job bank
so the hard part is here, how to connect job bank to ur ee profile?
for me, i deactivate my job bank, then activate it and somewhere in job bank...i saw that they allow me to put in the new ee file number and the job code some thing (basically 2 codes to put in)
just put in, and press ok button, then they say ok
if u success, ur email will have 1 email, said that welcome to ee file, u now active
then wait 24 hours to see ur rank :D

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
romrumrira said:
I say NO, cuz the profile is still not submitted to government. You say yes only when for example ur EE file is declined by an officer :)first, go to main site of cic, you press withdraw, to withdraw your current EE application.
then, go to Come to Canada tool to get a reference code to create a new EE file.
With that code, you now can open a new EE file.
...after some fill in, u will be asked to activate ur job bank
so the hard part is here, how to connect job bank to ur ee profile?
for me, i deactivate my job bank, then activate it and somewhere in job bank...i saw that they allow me to put in the new ee file number and the job code some thing (basically 2 codes to put in)
just put in, and press ok button, then they say ok
if u success, ur email will have 1 email, said that welcome to ee file, u now active
then wait 24 hours to see ur rank :D
Thanks for your response. 2 more questions:
1- what about PNP? I had applied for Saskachewan nomination before
2 can we first create new profile and after the new one is finalized, we withdraw the previous one?

romanenkoa

Feb 25, 2017
OINP online application requires to upload a copy of Notification of Interest letter from Ontario. What am I supposed to upload? In my CIC profile I've got Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter, which does not have an option to download it in pdf format as other messages do. Moreover when I try to copy the text of the message it just collapses.

Would it be ok if I save whole page in pdf format and attache to OINP application? Or am I supposed to submit something else?

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
romanenkoa said:
OINP online application requires to upload a copy of Notification of Interest letter from Ontario. What am I supposed to upload? In my CIC profile I've got Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter, which does not have an option to download it in pdf format as other messages do. Moreover when I try to copy the text of the message it just collapses.

Would it be ok if I save whole page in pdf format and attache to OINP application? Or am I supposed to submit something else?
Get in touch with Ontario immigration on this. No one is an expert with the new system. They usually reply to emails within few hours. Go to their site lookup for contact details. Since you have started your application, you have 7 days to complete.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry if eep asking the same question of different thread..

guys,to those who recreated their ee profile,did you provide your provious ee profile number or yo answered the question if you have applied before as NO?please help,im confused and worried.

A21464

Feb 25, 2017
romanenkoa said:

I think you should write it in text and paste it in the website, BTW, can you upload the files in the website now, cause everytime I want to click 'next', the website would go crash.

romanenkoa

Feb 25, 2017
heynow said:
Get in touch with Ontario immigration on this. No one is an expert with the new system. They usually reply to emails within few hours. Go to their site lookup for contact details. Since you have started your application, you have 7 days to complete.
Just to clarify, is it really 7 days to complete? I did not find anything about this apart from notice for masters and phd stream.

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
badz2 said:

guys,to those who recreated their ee profile,did you provide your provious ee profile number or yo answered the question if you have applied before as NO?please help,im confused and worried.
I wrote "no"

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
Can anyone successfully login the ONE-KEY??

I have tried for one day, and it always shows "BUSY"...

How can I finish the application in 7 days??

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
badz2 said:

I said YES...I do not think that there is any harm in saying YES...because technically your previous profile is still an "application" for express entry....I feel it is better to say YES and explain in Letter of Explanation when submitting documents than say NO and run the risk of being rejected later for misrepresenting my information....

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
Guys, I've got into system for many time and been trying to upload the some remaining files everytime I was in. Every time it shows the form is valid when I finish uploading. However these remaining files uploaded in these sessions went missing after I click on "Print" to get the pdf files. What's more terrifying is that some times I was able to get the credit card payment. If I choose to go back and check the files, they are still missing. How can I submit and pay for an incomplete application??? Isn't the system supposed to prevent payment if the application is incomplete???

Did anyone else encounter the same problem? Please share your experience. Thanks in advance!

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Guys, I've got into system for many time and been trying to upload the some remaining files everytime I was in. Every time it shows the form is valid when I finish uploading. However these remaining files uploaded in these sessions went missing after I click on "Print" to get the pdf files. What's more terrifying is that some times I was able to get the credit card payment. If I choose to go back and check the files, they are still missing. How can I submit and pay for an incomplete application??? Isn't the system supposed to prevent payment if the application is incomplete???

Did anyone else encounter the same problem? Please share your experience. Thanks in advance!
Sorry may i ask which stream are you in? I am in Masters Graduates stream, I have the confirmation number but I just cant get through to upload documents. None of us Masters stream seems to have made it through the e-Filing portal.