Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
gooDevil said:
Hi All,

One quick query- I have a graduate degree passed in 2010 so in the study section do I mention it and click the check mark as it is my current study? If I do that it does not let me put the to date and if I uncheck it i can put both the from and the start date. Please help.

Thanks.
If you have passed out, do not select Current

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xiaolei said:
Hi, all

I got PT yesterday, CRS431, NOC 2011.

I have three questions:
1. My husband is now working in another province, contract 6 months,
Should I include this information?
I am worried that it is contradict 'intend to stay in ON', but since the processing time for PR is year-long. Does a 6-months contract really matter?

2. I did some TA work while studying, part time, got a contract every semester.
'Proof of compensation from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application'
As we know, working experience as a full time student does not count as working experience under EE.
SO can I just not mentioning this TA working experience?

3. Is there a '7-day' limit for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream once one-key registration is done? I have read news about 7-day limit for master/phd stream, not sure if there is limit for human Capital Priorities Stream as well.

Thank you very much.
Congrats. When did you make your profile?

ahyai

Feb 24, 2017
Hello Again
i want to let those who have registered for PNP master stream and could not submit their application due to website problems, i have tried now and i made my payment and checked all of my document still were on the profile.
so people who want to upload their document and submit their application is the best time now.

Best Wishes to all of you

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
ahyai said:
Hello Again
i want to let those who have registered for PNP master stream and could not submit their application due to website problems, i have tried now and i made my payment and checked all of my document still were on the profile.
so people who want to upload their document and submit their application is the best time now.

Best Wishes to all of you
I can't even load my application, always see system busy message...

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Hello Friends, my crs is 436. EE profile created August 2016. FSW. Haven't received ontario NOI till now. Neither have i done any registration on their website yet. Can someone please guide, what should i do ???? Do i recreate my profile or do i wait for the NOI ???? Help !!!

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
Hello Guys.
One question. In creating EE profile, there is a part that we need to inform if we have applied for immigration before.
I don't know if applying for PNP like for saskachewan or previous EE profile is considering as applying for Immigration.
Should I answer yes or no to this question?

farazS

Feb 23, 2017
when recreating profile and submitting new application, do we have to give our previous application number? its asking me and im not sure if i have to refer it, since i didnt receive any NOI or invitation yet on my old application..

please advise.

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
romrumrira said:
just recreate my ee profile, let's see if it works or not :D
In the part it is asking if you have previously applier for immigration, have you mentioned YES and mentione d your previous EE profile?

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
farazS said:
when recreating profile and submitting new application, do we have to give our previous application number? its asking me and im not sure if i have to refer it, since i didnt receive any NOI or invitation yet on my old application..

please advise.
I have the same question. Lets see if friends can help.
I also have applied before for PNP for Saskachewan. Don't know if I should mention it here.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
farazS said:

please advise.
I am also same dilemma whether to mention previous EE number or not. kindly somebody suggest something