05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
JXYJ01,
Well said man.

VAtoCA,
Did you get your PR card yet?

Chigirl,
I believe you said you are in India, so you get stampping in India or you send your passports to US.

Virgos,
Did you use AVR while coming back to US. I think I din't see your posting about your experience when you come back to us.

I am still waiting on my PPR. Good luck to all who ever got PPR and in the process of getting back their passports. My time line is same as Chigirl

Thanks
Virgo

jxyj01 said:
Hello Folks,

I haven't been on this forum for a while. The recent comments speak for themselves. There is no point in calling names or pulling other people down. If that makes you sleep better, good luck. This forum helped me a lot and I have met wonderful people here, Avalap, Chalocanada, au-tou. Just like every living soul, everyone on AINP program have their circumstances, reasons, background to move to Canada or not move to Canada. To judge someone or disparage someone is totally repugnant. There is nothing wrong with carrying bleach or carrying brush. If I have to do it for survival, I will happily do it. Btw once upon a time I did make sandwiches. There is no perfect place on this planet. Everyone is smart enough to make his/her own decision in his/her best interests. So, stop being a smart-ass. My boss used to say this all the time, "what you say is basically a reflection of yourself". So true, isn't it. Life is short and temporary. We can help each other in this AINP process and make friends.

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
virgo said:
JXYJ01,
Well said man.

VAtoCA,

Chigirl,
I believe you said you are in India, so you get stampping in India or you send your passports to US.

Virgos,
Did you use AVR while coming back to US. I think I din't see your posting about your experience when you come back to us.

I am still waiting on my PPR. Good luck to all who ever got PPR and in the process of getting back their passports. My time line is same as Chigirl

Thanks
Virgo
Hi Virgo;

I have a work permit for UK. So, I came to the UK and applied for a visitor visa from the embassy in London. It was approved couple of days ago, and I intend to got to Buffalo the week of the 10th, and have my passport stamped in person. And by the way, you cannot have your passport stamped in India, if your file is being processed in Buffalo. You have to find a way to get your passport to Buffalo.

Hang in there. I know its easy for me to say, but it's just a matter of time. You should hopefully see your ppr within the next couple pf weeks. Good Luck and keep us informed.

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
jxyj01 said:
Hello Folks,

I haven't been on this forum for a while. The recent comments speak for themselves. There is no point in calling names or pulling other people down. If that makes you sleep better, good luck. This forum helped me a lot and I have met wonderful people here, Avalap, Chalocanada, au-tou. Just like every living soul, everyone on AINP program have their own circumstances, reasons, background to move to Canada or not move to Canada. To judge someone or disparage someone is totally repugnant. There is nothing wrong with carrying bleach or carrying brush. If I have to do it for survival, I will happily do it. Btw once upon a time I did make sandwiches. There is no perfect place on this planet. Everyone is smart enough to make his/her own decision in his/her best interests. So, stop being a smart-ass. My boss used to say this all the time, "what you say is basically a reflection of yourself". So true, isn't it. Life is short and temporary. We can help each other in this AINP process and make friends.

Having been on this forum for a while, my advice to the new comers ( zorro et al), ignore these comments. Like somebody mentioned before, someone here is suffering from a multiple personality disorder, and seems like they have all the time in the world to create zillions of new user ids and post unwarranted comments. Their only aim is to stir up trouble.They will say anything for a little bit of attention. Just ignore them and focus on what is important for you, and the reason you are in this forum.

And yes, like jxjy01 mentioned, there are also good people on this forum, who have gone out of their way to support and help others. This forum has helped me to anticipate and prepare for what is coming next. Without this forum, I would be lost. If I can return this favour to the newcomers or anybody else who needs help, I will only be too glad to do so.

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Well Said JXYJ01.
Hope good sense prevails on those who been making a mockery of Canadian Immigration and been sarcastic of others.

Washington.State/Calagary.Chairman..etc - If your intentions are to help others on the forum than i should say that your actions/comments do not reflect your intentions. If you have something to share, you can always do so in a decent way of expression rather than resorting to abusive and disrespectful words like "bloody", "pimps" "ginger & garlic spouses"..etc in your comments. These kind of words are not only hurting but are whipping disgust and anger against you.

Remember - what you sow, so you reap.

PEACE!!!

jxyj01 said:
Hello Folks,

I haven't been on this forum for a while. The recent comments speak for themselves. There is no point in calling names or pulling other people down. If that makes you sleep better, good luck. This forum helped me a lot and I have met wonderful people here, Avalap, Chalocanada, au-tou. Just like every living soul, everyone on AINP program have their own circumstances, reasons, background to move to Canada or not move to Canada. To judge someone or disparage someone is totally repugnant. There is nothing wrong with carrying bleach or carrying brush. If I have to do it for survival, I will happily do it. Btw once upon a time I did make sandwiches. There is no perfect place on this planet. Everyone is smart enough to make his/her own decision in his/her best interests. So, stop being a smart-ass. My boss used to say this all the time, "what you say is basically a reflection of yourself". So true, isn't it. Life is short and temporary. We can help each other in this AINP process and make friends.

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Well Said Chigirl....

chigirl said:
Having been on this forum for a while, my advice to the new comers ( zorro et al), ignore these comments. Like somebody mentioned before, somebody here is suffering from a multiple personality disorder, and seems like they have all the time in the world to create zillions of new user ids and post unwarranted comments. Their only aim is to stir up trouble.They will say anything for a little bit of attention. Just ignore them and focus on what is important for you, and the reason you are in this forum.

And yes, like jxjy01 mentioned, there are also good people on this forum, who have gone out of their way to support and help others. This forum has helped me to anticipate and prepare for what is coming next. Without this forum, I would be lost. If I can return this favour to the newcomers or anybody else who needs help, I will only be too glad to do so.

VAtoCA

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virgo said:
VAtoCA,
Not yet. Currently the processing time for PR Card is 32 business days so I still have few days. Also, I'm not sure that 32 days includes the mailing time. I'll give another week or two before I contact them.

VAtoCA

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude, How many times you gonna ask the same questions over and over? I understand this is very important for many of us but if you show this much tense and stress during landing things might not go well. I'm not trying to scare you but you should really take it easy. With multiple posting you get multiple answer which only makes you more confuise. Relax, take the required documents (I think I sent you pm you on that last week) and you'll be just fine. There is no such law that AINP has to land via AB. Make sure you let them know you are just landing and planning to move to AB later permanently, those VO are not animals, they will understand. Also, in the COPR there is not written any such thing lik "AINP or Provincal nominee". Just the number and many VO don't even care how you became PR. All those posting about Ontario people not welcoming AINP are plain and simple Bull S***. How many people you meet in ON are going to ask you if you are AINP nominee so they can un-welcome you? Cheers.

Mods777 said:
Folks who landed recently through Niagra, I am planning to land next week. Can you please advise on the following
- I understand I need to carry passport and COPR.
- Do I need to carry Goods to follow (B4 Form) or is that something provided at the customs there.
- Any other document that I need to carry.

Please advise.

Thanks

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
Guys.. a quick question.. Do we have to take all our education certificates and the birth certificates for landing?? Coz I dont have my birth cert with me right now? Please advice..

Kevin

C

cchabert

kevinctech said:
Guys.. a quick question.. Do we have to take all our education certificates and the birth certificates for landing?? Coz I dont have my birth cert with me right now? Please advice..

Kevin
If you're landing permanently I suggest to bring those, if not no worry

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
surenderJeet said:
Hi Kevintech,

Any news on status changed. My e-status is same. Please advise.
:-[
No Surender..nothing yet.. :(

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
cchabert said:
If you're landing permanently I suggest to bring those, if not no worry
Thank you cchabert!! I will just complete the landing now, I'm planning to move in late summer..

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
To those who are planning to land through Niagara

Read posts from arajesh5 .
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/only-who-submitted-cicainpsrsus-visa-holder-category-application-t15729.0.html;msg338858#msg338858 and subsequent ones...

Tees Maar Khan

Mar 12, 2011
Avalap said:
Well Said JXYJ01.
Hope good sense prevails on those who been making a mockery of Canadian Immigration and been sarcastic of others.

Washington.State/Calagary.Chairman..etc - If your intentions are to help others on the forum than i should say that your actions/comments do not reflect your intentions. If you have something to share, you can always do so in a decent way of expression rather than resorting to abusive and disrespectful words like "bloody", "pimps" "ginger & garlic spouses"..etc in your comments. These kind of words are not only hurting but are whipping disgust and anger against you.

Remember - what you sow, so you reap.

PEACE!!!
mein toa pehle sey bol raha tha ki washington.state urrf calgarychairman saab sey baada chootiya hai.

kuch kaam dhanda nahi hai usko.....

Apr 1, 2011
Hello Guys,

Shame on all of you who are abusing the forum and making a mockery of my immigration system. We are here to welcome immigrants and promise them a better life.

I assure you all of peace of mind and faster naturalization compared to any other country in the world.

Once again I welcome you folks to my Kingdom.

The Emperor of Canada.