+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

C

cchabert

King80 said:
I have another question. Did you go the customs warehouse to have your relocube cleared? b) did you ship if before or after you reached Alberta?

thanks for your help.
I rent the relocube but I didn't paid to bring it to home, it was on the shippping yard all the time, I bring the stuff with a friend truck, actually it was 3/4 full, I took the measurements from the website and with masking tape I marked the space on the floor, then stack the boxes on the spot and that's how I got the idea of how much I can bring. For supplys I went to U-line http://www.uline.ca/Corporate/AtlantaGA.aspx (there is a warehouse on Atlanta) I get all the boxes and those plastic peanut chips, I closed the relocube on Monday and take the airplane on Thrusday.
When the relocube arrives they call you (I gave a phone number of the lady who received us in her house) so the first step is going to customs to clear the relocube, simple questions like if you bring meat or pet food, fireamrs, etc. then they stamp your list to follow things that you show when you land, go to the cashier and he mark the value of the stuff and clear your relocube, then you need to go to the company where the relocube was, you show your papers and they show you your relocube, lucky me that that was another guy picking up one bedframe in a big truck, and I ask him if he can bring my stuff and he agree for a modest fee, and this is how I get my stuff back.
Hope this helps

Cheers!!

ohhcanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-03-2009
Nomination.....
xx-11-2009
AOR Received.
04-08-2010
Med's Request
08-08-2010
Med's Done....
xx-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
xx-03-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Kevintech,

Please don't be disheartened. I was in the same situation until 3 weeks ago. Just stay put. The tension won't go away until one lands and then gets the card in mail there. But if I can get it with multiple document requests from Buffalo after my medicals, you will get it too.

Good luck.

kevinctech said:
No yaar no news yet.. I'm pretty tensed..lets see..

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
ohhcanada said:
Kevintech,

Please don't be disheartened. I was in the same situation until 3 weeks ago. Just stay put. The tension won't go away until one lands and then gets the card in mail there. But if I can get it with multiple document requests from Buffalo after my medicals, you will get it too.

Good luck.
Thanks Ohhcanada! Hopefully I get it soon... :)

King80

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
20/07/2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NY Jan 05, 2011
Med's Request
20/07/2010
Med's Done....
12/08/2010 (reached Ottawa Sep 8th ,2010)
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
March 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
March 11 2011
LANDED..........
waiting
cchabert said:
I rent the relocube but I didn't paid to bring it to home, it was on the shippping yard all the time, I bring the stuff with a friend truck, actually it was 3/4 full, I took the measurements from the website and with masking tape I marked the space on the floor, then stack the boxes on the spot and that's how I got the idea of how much I can bring. For supplys I went to U-line http://www.uline.ca/Corporate/AtlantaGA.aspx (there is a warehouse on Atlanta) I get all the boxes and those plastic peanut chips, I closed the relocube on Monday and take the airplane on Thrusday.
When the relocube arrives they call you (I gave a phone number of the lady who received us in her house) so the first step is going to customs to clear the relocube, simple questions like if you bring meat or pet food, fireamrs, etc. then they stamp your list to follow things that you show when you land, go to the cashier and he mark the value of the stuff and clear your relocube, then you need to go to the company where the relocube was, you show your papers and they show you your relocube, lucky me that that was another guy picking up one bedframe in a big truck, and I ask him if he can bring my stuff and he agree for a modest fee, and this is how I get my stuff back.
Hope this helps

Cheers!!
Hi cchabert ,

Thanks much for answering my questions and giving all the details. It does help me in my planning. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

King80

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
20/07/2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NY Jan 05, 2011
Med's Request
20/07/2010
Med's Done....
12/08/2010 (reached Ottawa Sep 8th ,2010)
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
March 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
March 11 2011
LANDED..........
waiting
FBI Certificates

Hi guys,

i wanted to give an update especially for people who are waiting on FBI Clearance certificates and have applied for the second time. About a month ago i saw a post from someone, whom they asked new FBI certf. I did not had my pass req at that time and applied for new FBI's just to prepare in case they ask me again. It came back in a month. So people who are waiting... u should also get soon.

Sent finger prints on 03/04/2011
recieved FBI clearance certificate : 03/30/2011

Good Luck

vollog

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Just update my case...
I just got a phone call from my representative who did in person stamp for me. I have got my visa and landing document.

she is so nice and responsible, If anyone here want to do in person stamp and pay 250. can contact me for her information.

my time line: 2010, june 10 file to cic
2010, nov 01 medical and file number
2011, March 26 ppr
got my visa today.

I also filed FSW case in 2009 Nov. which i withdrawn later. I think that could be a reason i get ppr earlier than most people in same timeline.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Vollog,

Did she work for a certain immigration consultancy? or just a freelance representative? Thanks

vollog said:
Just update my case...
I just got a phone call from my representative who did in person stamp for me. I have got my visa and landing document.

she is so nice and responsible, If anyone here want to do in person stamp and pay 250. can contact me for her information.

my time line: 2010, june 10 file to cic
2010, nov 01 medical and file number
2011, March 26 ppr
got my visa today.

I also filed FSW case in 2009 Nov. which i withdrawn later. I think that could be a reason i get ppr earlier than most people in same timeline.

vollog

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
josephdadreamer said:
Vollog,

Did she work for a certain immigration consultancy? or just a freelance representative? Thanks
She is specialized in helping people get Canadian visa. But since Canada change their rule on student and visitor visa. she basically specialized in doing immigration visa in person stamp in. I think she is working for a company doing visa stuff, but not an immigration consultant.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lee26 said:
Man,

I think some thing wrong with your health. I think you should see a psychiatrist. If you want some highly skilled and highly paid jobs go to india.
Why are you in this forum and posting all the crap. why you want to go to canada or why you want to be in canada. Creating many new id's and posing you are not the one who posts all that crap, what you want to achieve. Posting all that Reddy crap, what is that. If you have guts post their real names and real companies and who is behind that reddy company and who is attending all that interviews and also make a complaint to uscis.

Please stop this.

lee
I have written it in respone to someones question. If this information is not of any use to you, kindly ignore it. I have not refered to your or your ID in any form. There is no reference to any Reddy.

Now that you had spent your valuable time to respond to my post with your judgement, please take some more time and go through my profile and post to see if there is anything offensive written to anyone.

Please be careful when you pass strong judements as I have only one ID on this forum. If you have any question, please feel free to contact the moderator and ask him to trace the IP information.

ohhcanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-03-2009
Nomination.....
xx-11-2009
AOR Received.
04-08-2010
Med's Request
08-08-2010
Med's Done....
xx-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
xx-03-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Should those who got their visa tamping, post comments/questions on a more relative list/forum Like the "http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ainp-srs-h1b-landing-experience-and-post-landing-related-activities-t46784.0.html" And leave this very useful forum for those who are still waiting for their visa. I am suggesting this since the current list is getting cluttered with all kind of pre and post stamping questions(landing, arriving, luggage etc..). I think the folks waiting for visa will appreciate a little less cluttered list.

Just a thought, what you guys think?
Regards,

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
yep it's cluttered and some out of topic questions and comments also, and i think it kinda confuse the newer applicants. "This is just my opinion"

But in a few days now Buffalo is in slow mode again.

ohhcanada said:
Should those who got their visa tamping, post comments/questions on a more relative list/forum Like the "http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ainp-srs-h1b-landing-experience-and-post-landing-related-activities-t46784.0.html" And leave this very useful forum for those who are still waiting for their visa. I am suggesting this since the current list is getting cluttered with all kind of pre and post stamping questions(landing, arriving, luggage etc..). I think the folks waiting for visa will appreciate a little less cluttered list.

Just a thought, what you guys think?
Regards,

ohhcanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-03-2009
Nomination.....
xx-11-2009
AOR Received.
04-08-2010
Med's Request
08-08-2010
Med's Done....
xx-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
xx-03-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Yeah, my only reason is to help the folks who are still is pre-visa stamping quickly find relative information in this list. Where as folks likes myself who are now thinking and planning to land, use another leaner list. But we can't do this unless most of us do it. If anyone agrees with this, please use the other list above and possibly spread the word.

thanks.

josephdadreamer said:
yep it's cluttered and some out of topic questions and comments also, and i think it kinda confuse the newer applicants. "This is just my opinion"

But in a few days now Buffalo is in slow mode again.

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Folks who landed recently through Niagra, I am planning to land next week. Can you please advise on the following
- I understand I need to carry passport and COPR.
- Do I need to carry Goods to follow (B4 Form) or is that something provided at the customs there.
- Any other document that I need to carry.

Please advise.

Thanks

Mar 20, 2011
Mods777 said:
Folks who landed recently through Niagra, I am planning to land next week. Can you please advise on the following
- I understand I need to carry passport and COPR.
- Do I need to carry Goods to follow (B4 Form) or is that something provided at the customs there.
- Any other document that I need to carry.

Please advise.

Thanks
Goods to follow list - Yes you need it,
Bank statement - yes you need it
proof of short stay in ontario - keep it as backup so if a nerdy officer pick you up then you can show then those reservation of two-three days in a hotel in Toronto. Don't consider if other's have smoothly landed then every Alberta nominee will be welcomed on ontario border. So be prepared.

jxyj01

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
Hello Folks,

I haven't been on this forum for a while. The recent comments speak for themselves. There is no point in calling names or pulling other people down. If that makes you sleep better, good luck. This forum helped me a lot and I have met wonderful people here, Avalap, Chalocanada, au-tou. Just like every living soul, everyone on AINP program have their own circumstances, reasons, background to move to Canada or not move to Canada. To judge someone or disparage someone is totally repugnant. There is nothing wrong with carrying bleach or carrying brush. If I have to do it for survival, I will happily do it. Btw once upon a time I did make sandwiches. There is no perfect place on this planet. Everyone is smart enough to make his/her own decision in his/her best interests. So, stop being a smart-ass. My boss used to say this all the time, "what you say is basically a reflection of yourself". So true, isn't it. Life is short and temporary. We can help each other in this AINP process and make friends.