+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
No. ORIGINALS only for PCC's.

shambho said:
Hi Guys,
When you send the AINP application packet to Buffalo, NY, do we need to send original FBI / Indian Police certificates? Can I send all copies? Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shambho

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
shambho said:
Hi Guys,
When you send the AINP application packet to Buffalo, NY, do we need to send original FBI / Indian Police certificates? Can I send all copies? Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shambho
All PCC's should be Original

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Make sure you make a copy for yourself. Just in case.

shambho said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Shambho

iamakshay

Jan 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2009
Nomination.....
18-10-2009
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2010
Med's Done....
29-03-2010
Passport Req..
05-21-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-14-2010
LANDED..........
09-25-2010
Dec 17th 2009.

zorro1 said:
Hi iamakshay

when did you submit your application to CIC

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iAlberta said:
I got a question about the file number tht you get from CIC, seniors please reply if you know any info.

If we can get the file number from the Money order or bank draft photocopy once it has been cashed(as most of you said the photocopy has the file number on it) can we track the case using tht number at CIC website without get the AOR?
You can track it online but it takes time....you see no update immediately after your check is encashed.....you can track it only after your file has been created in the system and that is somewhere close to when you receive your AOR...so not much of a difference between being able to track it online & receiving AOR - few members in older posts were able able to track much earlier while others were not so lucky.

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
thanks for the reply, its been like 3 months since my check has been enchased.

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
No, i dont, but planing to get it from moneygram people, they charge $24 for it

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Cool. I got the MO from moneygram too. Instead of getting a copy, cant you just call them and ask the cust rep to read you the number? I would assume they have a digital copy of the front and back that they can look at.

iAlberta said:
No, i dont, but planing to get it from moneygram people, they charge $24 for it

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
i dont think they will do tht

omardalian said:
Cool. I got the MO from moneygram too. Instead of getting a copy, cant you just call them and ask the cust rep to read you the number? I would assume they have a digital copy of the front and back that they can look at.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iAlberta said:
i dont think they will do tht
yeah i doubt they will give you the number over phone. Its been 3 months, hopefully you should get AOR within a couple of weeks seeing the current trend... i would not spend $24 to get the number -not atleast till its 4 months.....if it is delayed more than 4 months then it is worth getting the number. Also, no harm in calling and trying to get the number - might just work!

what_a_joke

Sep 24, 2009
Guys,

I need some urgent information regarding the fees payment when submitting application to CIC at Buffalo NY office,

based on the information I see on the Buffalo office website, the fees can be paid in Canadian or US dollars , payable to 'Canadian Consulate General ' but when I checked the documents received from AINP, there is a sheet about fees information, that mentions that fees can be paid only in Canadian dollars and is payable to 'Receiver General for Canada'. This sheet also mentions that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee should be paid later and that the CIC will request it at a later stage.

So I called up AINP today and the person there said that the fees can be paid in USD but should be payable to 'Receiver General for Canada' and Right of Permanent Residence Fee should be paid now along with application...

the CIC website currently shows the fees as USD 510 for Principal Applicant , 510 for spouse and 140 for child so total would be 1160..is this the correct fees.. if Right of Permanent Residence Fee is added for USD 455 * 2 = 910,,total of USD 2070

this is so confusing.. please help guys,,thanks in advance..

MyVisa

Mar 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
March 15 2010
I believe you need to follow CIC website for fee payment. Yes, you need to send MO's in the name of "Canadian Consulate General" may be AINP is not updated with this information. Some guys has send MO's with old "Receiver General for Canada" recently still CIC encashed their MO's but may be in future they remove that.
You can send Right of Permanent Residence Fee(RPRF) once CIC request you at the time of Medicals or Visa stamping, it is not mandatory while submitting AINP documents to CIC.

what_a_joke said:
Guys,

I need some urgent information regarding the fees payment when submitting application to CIC at Buffalo NY office,

based on the information I see on the Buffalo office website, the fees can be paid in Canadian or US dollars , payable to 'Canadian Consulate General ' but when I checked the documents received from AINP, there is a sheet about fees information, that mentions that fees can be paid only in Canadian dollars and is payable to 'Receiver General for Canada'. This sheet also mentions that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee should be paid later and that the CIC will request it at a later stage.

So I called up AINP today and the person there said that the fees can be paid in USD but should be payable to 'Receiver General for Canada' and Right of Permanent Residence Fee should be paid now along with application...

the CIC website currently shows the fees as USD 510 for Principal Applicant , 510 for spouse and 140 for child so total would be 1160..is this the correct fees.. if Right of Permanent Residence Fee is added for USD 455 * 2 = 910,,total of USD 2070

this is so confusing.. please help guys,,thanks in advance..