+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

sam70

Mar 3, 2009
I resent my application as it was returned due to missing I-797 . Resent received by CIC on March 24th and Cashiers check is still outstanding not cashed yet.

Thanks,
Sam70

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Hi Guys,

Can someone pls explain the nextsteps after an application is sent... I keep reading ROFR... PPR.. AOR.. and i really dunno what those things stand for...

My application was recieved by CIC on March 31st..

Any information appreciated.

BR,
McLuvin

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Around last week of June you will receive a post giving you your application file number with CIC, same like what you got from AINP during your nomination process. This number is needed to track your application status on CIC website. Also you will receive a request to complete MEdicals.

Once you complete your medicals the doctor sends those to CIC.

Now you wait another 2-3 months to get a request to send your Passport and I think send them landing fee of around 500$.

Once you send your passport you will receive it back in 2 weeks with your 1 yr visa to Canada within which you have to land in canada and get your PR cards and live happily there after!!!

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
ChaloCanada said:
Around last week of June you will receive a post giving you your application file number with CIC, same like what you got from AINP during your nomination process. This number is needed to track your application status on CIC website. Also you will receive a request to complete MEdicals.

Once you complete your medicals the doctor sends those to CIC.

Now you wait another 2-3 months to get a request to send your Passport and I think send them landing fee of around 500$.

Once you send your passport you will receive it back in 2 weeks with your 1 yr visa to Canada within which you have to land in canada and get your PR cards and live happily there after!!!
Thanks ChaloCanada... Woow that sounded like only of those fairy tales which we use to njoy in our childhood days..

Hope the ride is smooth as said by you... :)

BR,
McLuvin

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Folks,

I received my passport with "Immigrant Visa" stamped on it yesterday along with the other relevant docs. It took about approximately 2 months and 10 days since I sent my medicals in.

Guess end of journey for me then eh?..or is it the beginning?? :D

Quick note of thanks to all of them who kept this forum "relevant" and went out of their way to help others by posting information and sharing experiences.

Cheers,
6sigma

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

I received my passport with "Immigrant Visa" stamped on it yesterday along with the other relevant docs. It took about approximately 2 months and 10 days since I sent my medicals in.

Quick note of thanks to all of them who kept this forum "relevant" and went out of their way to help others by posting information and sharing experiences.

Cheers,
6sigma
Congrats buddy !!!

BR,
McLuvin

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

Cheers,

6sigma

First of all congratulation on behalf of all forum members, I have following questions for you

1) How long it took you to get AOR and Medical request after CIC received your complete documents ?
2) For Medical what's the photo size requirement we need to take , Is it exactly like the one we sent to CIC or regular US passport size will work?
3) How many photo's require for Medical?

All these information will be help full for all members who have submitted their documents to CIC.

Thanks

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
See my response in blue....

image6000 said:
6sigma

First of all congratulation on behalf of all forum members, I have following questions for you

1) How long it took you to get AOR and Medical request after CIC received your complete documents ? (It took roughly 3.5 months. CIC received docs in mid Sept and I got AOR/ medicals sometime in Jan.)
2) For Medical what's the photo size requirement we need to take , Is it exactly like the one we sent to CIC or regular US passport size will work? (You will get instructions along with AOR, I believe it was regular US passport size. However, one u are asked to send passport for visa stamping, u r required to send fotos with the weird requirements)
3) How many photo's require for Medical? (Two if my memory serves me right)

All these information will be help full for all members who have submitted their documents to CIC.

Thanks

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
My CIC Processing timeline for the spreadsheet---

Date CIC Received- 03/09/2010
Date Cheque cashed-03/17/2010

Application sent with out FBI.

vrkravi

Mar 30, 2009
FBI cover letter/ finger print record

Can anyone please tell me the link to download the FBI cover letter.
How do I get the finger print record?
How do I know which police station I should go for finger print record?

Can anyone please let me know.

Thanks
Ravi

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Re: FBI cover letter/ finger print record

vrkravi said:
Can anyone please tell me the link to download the FBI cover letter.
How do I get the finger print record?
How do I know which police station I should go for finger print record?

Can anyone please let me know.

Thanks
Ravi
CIC - How to obtain a police certificate (US): http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

FBI Identification Record Request: http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm

You will find helpful information in the following thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1alberta-pnpnominations-nov09-and-laterpcc-fbicic-application-discussion-t30486.0.html (H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!)

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tapak's file was transferred on October 4th 2009 from Buffalo to New York and he got PPR on November 6th 2009! Only in 1 month 2 days!! Others are waiting here for over two months but no PPR.... :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :(

ich1

Apr 12, 2010
CIC Process Timeline:

Date of Application Received by CIC: 03/31/2010
Complete Application including PCC's: Yes

-Ich