+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsenal: If your Medicals were done a year ago that means BUFFALO TOOK 1 YEAR TO DO BACKGROUND CHECK???? Seriously what's wrong with Buffalo? Have lived in Sudan, North Korea, Iran and Cuba or Were you campaigning for Al-Quaeda? Why did they took 1 year after Medicals?

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hello guys !

I have a question. I had a baby born in Oct 2009. By Nov 2009, I got a request asking for medicals for the baby - and a form asking me to fill (i think IMM008) for the newborn.

This morning I received an email from CIC New York (No! They have sent this email all by themselves. I did not ask them anything). It says I need to produce one last document - and here it is - as it is in the email.

" OTHER : - YOU MUST PROVIDE AN UPDATED PROVINCIAL NOMINEE CERTIFICATE SHOWING YOUR NEWBORN HAS BEEN ADDED TO THEIR NOMINATION. "

I have no idea what I should do. Can someone help me please ?

Thanks a ton,
R

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
arajesh5 said:
Hello guys !

I have a question. I had a baby born in Oct 2009. By Nov 2009, I got a request asking for medicals for the baby - and a form asking me to fill (i think IMM008) for the newborn.

This morning I received an email from CIC New York (No! They have sent this email all by themselves. I did not ask them anything). It says I need to produce one last document - and here it is - as it is in the email.

" OTHER : - YOU MUST PROVIDE AN UPDATED PROVINCIAL NOMINEE CERTIFICATE SHOWING YOUR NEWBORN HAS BEEN ADDED TO THEIR NOMINATION. "

I have no idea what I should do. Can someone help me please ?

Thanks a ton,
R
I think you should call AINP and let them know your situation, I bet they will provide the nomination for the added family member.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hello bb310,

Spot on. I called up AINP. They said they will let CIC know directly of the addition to the nomination.

Thanks so much, bb310.

I love this forum.

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Hi,

Can somebody advise on the fee structure of Alberta PNP. I understand principal application and spouse has to pay USD 510. How about Right of Permanent Residence fees, should this be paid upfront or once your application is approved.

Thanks

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Mods777 said:
Hi,

Can somebody advise on the fee structure of Alberta PNP. I understand principal application and spouse has to pay USD 510. How about Right of Permanent Residence fees, should this be paid upfront or once your application is approved.

Thanks
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee can be paid at any time during processing and it must be paid before the visa is issued. Usually Visa Office asks for RPRF with Passport Request (the final stage of process).

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hi Guys,
I submited my documents to CIC today.
Submited documents without wife's FBI certificate.
Hi Jasper, I submited my docs without perm residence fee..i think they will ask while sending medical...why to block another 1000 bucks..

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
cooldeepforyou said:
Hi Guys,
I submited my documents to CIC today.
Submited documents without wife's FBI certificate.
Hi Jasper, I submited my docs without perm residence fee..i think they will ask while sending medical...why to block another 1000 bucks..
Hi cooldeepforyou,

Most of us are sending just only processing fee (US$510) to Buffalo along with our application (ie without RPRF, which is US$455). In old AINP H1-B cases (nominations issued before June 2009), CIC requested RPRF and passport (for PR visa stamping) at the same time. I think it will be the same for us.

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Hello,

I have filled up the application form, was wondering if I need to attach photos in the space provided in the form or just send the photos in a separate envelope.

Also I am still waiting for FBI certificate which I am not sure when is it going to come so is it ok to file without FBI certificate.

Please advise

Thanks

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
send photos in a seperate envelop. Although u can send the files without fbi record but i think it would be better if you can send them all together so that processing wont get delayed. the FBI clearance normally took 3 wks in my case. good luck

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Refer to some previous discussion in this forum.....People have advised to wait for FBI check & home country PCC before applying to avoid delays....No AOR is issued until file is complete.

Althogh some members have played a gamble and sent applications w/o PCC or FBI....will update later. Their checks have been cashed but its too early to know whats happening since it takes 3 months anyways to hear back about a file number from CIC.

I would say its your choice ....but its recomended to apply when you have all required certs & PCCs

Mods777 said:
Hello,

I have filled up the application form, was wondering if I need to attach photos in the space provided in the form or just send the photos in a separate envelope.

Also I am still waiting for FBI certificate which I am not sure when is it going to come so is it ok to file without FBI certificate.

Please advise

Thanks

uhatana

Aug 28, 2008
Becoming illegal in US

I got nomination from province and already sent documents to CIC. Did not receive medicals yet. Is it ok to become illegal in USA? Since I intend never come back to USA. Thanks to all.

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Becoming illegal in US

uhatana said:
I got nomination from province and already sent documents to CIC. Did not receive medicals yet. Is it ok to become illegal in USA? Since I intend never come back to USA. Thanks to all.
I think you are using a word which is a bit high. Being illegal is very vague and derive many meanings. On H1B visa, if you are not working then you loose your status. It depends on your employer if they have next assignment for you or not (in case of a consulting company). You can definitely leave USA as you got nomination already and have applied to CIC.

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
Re: Becoming illegal in US

uhatana said:
uhatana,

i agree with canada.lover , u can leave US as you have got ur nomination , u just need to inform CIC and get ur file transfered to home country. There r few guys in this forum who done same. It will not affect ur timelines much

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Thanks,

Can you please share the date when you applied for FBI as I have applied it two months back and still didn't hear anything.

Thanks

dipen said:
send photos in a seperate envelop. Although u can send the files without fbi record but i think it would be better if you can send them all together so that processing wont get delayed. the FBI clearance normally took 3 wks in my case. good luck