+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hi guys,

My case is stuck in Buffalo. It is not in background check though. My time line is
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees/367

The thing is they updated my Ecas today. It is now showing Medicals received. However all the cases that are stuck in buffalo that i am following get their PPR first and then ecas status changes. So i am not sure when will i get my PPR.

Any info guys?

uhatana

Aug 28, 2008
paid wrong amount for CIC application

Dear members,

Can anyone tell me what will happen if I paid the wrong amount of fee for CIC application. I just realized my mistake. Intead of 650 usa dollars paid 700 usa dollars.

I appreciate any replies.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Re: paid wrong amount for CIC application

uhatana said:
Dear members,

Can anyone tell me what will happen if I paid the wrong amount of fee for CIC application. I just realized my mistake. Intead of 650 usa dollars paid 700 usa dollars.

I guess your application will come back

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
Re: paid wrong amount for CIC application

You should be alright as you over paid. they will send you the balance back as a refund check but it will take some time.
I saw the fee instructions for Buffalo this is where they mentioned that. if you paid lesser amount then your application would be returned.

uhatana said:
Dear members,

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
I don't know why it should be a problem as long as you have an unexpired single entry visa. I believe you can land before the visa expires as I have read on most forums and the documents sent to me.

emceemouli said:
Congratulations Natraj,

one quick question.. I am planning to land only in september last week and my visa i hope would be until 24th of Nov when i did medicals.As per your conversation, one of the officers mentioned that he could not do landing as you had less than 2 months in your visa. Is that ok for me to go that late...I have no other option as i dont want to go outside of US until i finish my MBA in July :) and go to india in August for my US visa stamping....

Thanks,
Mouli

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kishankanhaiya said:
I don't know why it should be a problem as long as you have an unexpired single entry visa. I believe you can land before the visa expires as I have read on most forums and the documents sent to me.
THanks Man...

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi

I want to do landing in april ,my PR visa expires in june.I just want to landing first,im not having address alberta.So can do landing apply for travel document later ,if i want to enter canda.How easy it is to get travel document....

More ever is it true that i need to do landing before 2 months of visa expires....??

Thanks

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Use Full Information
AVR mean Automatic Visa Revalidation

http://www.temple.edu/ois/pdfs/AutomaticVISARevalidationforHVisaHolders.htm

http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/ifss/AutomaticVisaRevalidation.htm

http://www.murthy.com/news/ukfinreg.html

Thanks,
Narsanna.

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
Dude you were absolutely correct around 1905 Hrs EST UPS website started showing activity, so excited hope to get PP back by today or tomorrow. ;D ;D ;D :p

despoimmigrant said:
wow..... while i was gone out for the weekend so many posts. I never seen this many posts during weekend ever. But really glade to see people sharing and helping each other. keep it up guys........

Congratulations Chintu, U should get your passports by thursday this week. your ups may get updated today after 7 pm EST.

Narsana, u should email NY Consulate..........about the situation i am sure they will do something for you. I found USPS reply about rescheduling delievery very strange...

Congrats DNA !!!!!!!!

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This question if for those people who have landed there:

Guys:
Do you see the same difference of financial wellness in Alberta with PR Holders versus Naturalized Canadians (In other words, PR Holders who got Citizenship after 3-4 years) as here in US of H1B Slave versus Green Card Holder? Is this true that a PR holder is pretty much like a H1B in USA the only difference is that H1B slave works for one sponsoring employer but PR holder can work for various McDonalds, Tim hortons in Alberta?

Please Put some perspective on these three equations of financial wellness in Alberta:

Canadian PR Visa holder = US H1B Visa Holder
Canadian Naturalized Citizen Alias Brown Citizen Alias Non-born Citizen Alias Non-Native born citizen = US Green Card Holder
Nothing is even Comparable = United States Citizenship and its benefits

I understand that you recently landed there and may not have time to observe these things but if any other source of information such as relative, friends etc even those will be helpful. This is important to understand that does Canadian PR really brings same level of prosperity in life as US green card may bring or it is just a plastic card which is handed to immigrant but mostly oppotunities are kept locked for Citizens so depite being gaining PR status in Alberta, your life style will be same as here on H1B. All comments are welcome.

C

cchabert

GirlOntario said:
This question if for those people who have landed there:

Guys:
Do you see the same difference of financial wellness in Alberta with PR Holders versus Naturalized Canadians (In other words, PR Holders who got Citizenship after 3-4 years) as here in US of H1B Slave versus Green Card Holder? Is this true that a PR holder is pretty much like a H1B in USA the only difference is that H1B slave works for one sponsoring employer but PR holder can work for various McDonalds, Tim hortons in Alberta?

Please Put some perspective on these three equations of financial wellness in Alberta:

Canadian PR Visa holder = US H1B Visa Holder
Canadian Naturalized Citizen Alias Brown Citizen Alias Non-born Citizen Alias Non-Native born citizen = US Green Card Holder
Nothing is even Comparable = United States Citizenship and its benefits

I understand that you recently landed there and may not have time to observe these things but if any other source of information such as relative, friends etc even those will be helpful. This is important to understand that does Canadian PR really brings same level of prosperity in life as US green card may bring or it is just a plastic card which is handed to immigrant but mostly oppotunities are kept locked for Citizens so depite being gaining PR status in Alberta, your life style will be same as here on H1B. All comments are welcome.
H1B = Slave in USA, some will have medical insurance some don't (I don;t have any medical insurance for 9 years waiting for my green card )

PR = Citizen They have the same benefits and opportunities, the only difference is PR can't vote. Also the more you have on salary (when you start reaching the $100,000 CAD) the more your benefits go down and I'm talking here NOT the medical ones those ones never changes, I mean the extra ones, like the Federal Child Tax Benefit, The Alberta Child Benefit, the program from kids under 6 for FREE glasses, dental and medicines, discounts to all the activities like figure ice-skating, hockey, swimming, dancing, etc. Here they want you to have all kind of activities, people here are more healthy than in the US, I barely see any fat people here.
So monetary wellness is not everything, the way of thinking is the opposite to the US.
Last.- Since I put my feet in this land I'm not regret that decision at all, even now that I'm still looking for a job.

Peace!

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H1B = Slave in USA

CCherbert:

Well Said! This Voyage contains IT Professionals. Watch and feel these testers, developers, Analysts, managers getting exploitted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOAXJsHuzz0&NR=1

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
@GirlOntario
The reason for all this postings i Honestly don't understand?
But i will advise if you see yourself as a Slave in USA or
going to be a Slave in Canada. Pls go back to your country
of ORIGIN. NO one is forcing us to apply with our money, go thur
Medicals and Pray day and night to get our PPR, visa and land.
We all decided to come to the USA/ canada WILLINGLY or
we can go back to our country of origin where nothing works and
not get exploitted

GirlOntario said:
H1B = Slave in USA

CCherbert:

Well Said! This Voyage contains IT Professionals. Watch and feel these testers, developers, Analysts, managers getting exploitted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOAXJsHuzz0&NR=1