Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Jasper,

Did you submit the app without FBI ?My request by received by them on Dec 30.I would imagine seeing the current rate I could expect something by the end of march.It is becoming another AINP for me.

Jasper said:
When I subimitted the copy of this form to AINP, I put "Buffalo, USA" in the box (I thought it meant "requested by AINP," not "requested by applicants") and I was planning to provide CIC with my "preference" of local Visa Office (Los Angeles, in my case) separately. But I don't think there's no problem to put our local Visa Office in this box. I believe what is important is not to leave it blank.

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have got Medical Request and AOR on 19th Jan after a WAIT OF 4 MONTHS. Applied to CIC on 17 Sept.

I have couple of queries. I need to send across some documents to CIC like my updated poassport copies and PCCs. CIC has not requested yet for them but I am planning to send both of these documents. Now I see that applications are generally transferredto NY or LA. Shall I wait for my case to be moved there to send the docs or can I send it to Biffalo itself? Just worried that by the time it reaches to Buffalo, if my case is transferred then there will be delay from CIC to send it to my new location(NY).

I have recieved some stickys with my case number. Where do we paste it during our communications with CIC?

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasper said:
When I subimitted the copy of this form to AINP, I put "Buffalo, USA" in the box (I thought it meant "requested by AINP," not "requested by applicants") and I was planning to provide CIC with my "preference" of local Visa Office (Los Angeles, in my case) separately. But I don't think there's no problem to put our local Visa Office in this box. I believe what is important is not to leave it blank.
Thanks Jasper!

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
engg said:
Jasper,

Did you submit the app without FBI ?My request by received by them on Dec 30.I would imagine seeing the current rate I could expect something by the end of march.It is becoming another AINP for me.
No, I haven't submitted mine to Buffalo yet and I'm still patiently waiting for my FBI clearance. It is kind of hard to believe FBI hasn't even started processing my request and the 8th week of my waiting period will start next Monday... But because my state/country PCCs are going to exipre soon, I will have to consider about sending application without FBI clearance.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
To, all
It appears my wait is over as well. My Wife just called to inform me that we have got PPR from NY today 14th january 2010. Letter was dated on 7th January and mailed on 11th January.

Thank you all. one of the best day of my life. Planing to take rest of the day off from work and go home to celebrate it.
Congrats Dispo,
I am busy in my work so i didn't see the form for the past 1 week.
You did it.once, again congrats

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today got passport request from Buffalo after 13.5 months (since I applied to CIC). However, they are asking me to submit passports before 5th Feb and I have to land before 25th March.

I am just settling in London (arrived a week back) and looking for jobs. My wife is in India and her passport is with her. Just confused as how to go about all this!!!!

bottom line: Buffalo is processing PR's

Can anybody tell me if its possible(if I cannot get my wifes passport in time here) to get my passport stamped without my wife's. Or will they need both together?

-dna
DNA,
Congrats you finally made it.I am almost giving up just like you did .It's been 12.5 months and I'm still waiting.After my interview in oct I was told everything looks good abt 4 months later I e-mail them and they reply saying They are waiting for a background check on my spouse.Seeing you suceed after 13.5 months keeps my hope alive. Congrats buddy.

Rasco J

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my god! Rajsco? You are still waiting? 12.5 months? Have you been in Afghanistan so your background check was 10 months!!!! Still your ecase will say that your case was processed in 9 months right?

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Dispo and Nix.
Still my ecase had no update about my medical received.
My medical received to ottawa on Nov 20,2009.
I did fax to ottawa twice but i didn't get any information on this topic.
How many days it will take to get update in my ecase about medical received.
So, can i contact to ottawa or New york.

Can any body help me what can i do for this.

Thanks,
Narsanna

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx Narsana,
Normally it takes 50 to 60 days to get status updated on ecase for medical results received after your medical results are received in Ottawa.
Best option for you to contact NY. I did the same and they sent me an email saying that they got my medical and following monday ecase was also updated.

good luck.

narsanna said:
Dispo and Nix.
Still my ecase had no update about my medical received.
My medical received to ottawa on Nov 20,2009.
I did fax to ottawa twice but i didn't get any information on this topic.
How many days it will take to get update in my ecase about medical received.
So, can i contact to ottawa or New york.

Can any body help me what can i do for this.

Thanks,
Narsanna

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chintu,

I got my ecase status updated today. Says Decision MAde. But i have not got my passports yet. What does it say on your ecase? did you got your passports back?

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
Thanx Narsana,
Normally it takes 50 to 60 days to get status updated on ecase for medical results received after your medical results are received in Ottawa.
Best option for you to contact NY. I did the same and they sent me an email saying that they got my medical and following monday ecase was also updated.

good luck.
Thanks for Information DESPO
I checked my file number in the morning 9:00am, Medical results have been received.

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
Hi Chintu,

I got my ecase status updated today. Says Decision MAde. But i have not got my passports yet. What does it say on your ecase? did you got your passports back?
Just checked e-cas still says in process. ups tracking says the same thing that billing info received.

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Just have a US passport size and cut it, get the template from the CIC website. I had my picture taken at Sears.

emceemouli said:
guys,

where do you take the immigration size photos...last time i took passport size photos and cut it to the immigration photo specifications.

thanks,
mouli