+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

F

feras80

6SigmaMBB,
Application received by CIC : 11 December 09
I sent the application fees by a certified check. Is there a way to track it?
Good Luck

6SigmaMBB said:
Sent the complete application to Buffalo On Sept 2nd
Certified Check was cashed out on Sept 15th..

What about you?

-6Sigma..

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feras80 said:
6SigmaMBB,
Good Luck
Guys,

Approximately it took three months for me to get the AOR/Medical request. CIC received my application on Aug 12 and i got the AOR by mail on NOV 18th with the stamped date of NOV 14th. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Mouli

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
feras80 said:
6SigmaMBB,
Good Luck
You should call your bank help line and ask if your CC has been encashed or not by giving the check #. They will verify that for you within mins....
This is wht I and many folks here have done in the past.

-6sigma

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
emceemouli said:
Guys,

Approximately it took three months for me to get the AOR/Medical request. CIC received my application on Aug 12 and i got the AOR by mail on NOV 18th with the stamped date of NOV 14th. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Mouli
Thanks for the info..I have checked on 'trackitt' website too..Havent been able to find a single soul whose application was sent/ received to Buffalo in Sept and AOR/ Medicals has been received at this time..

In any case, my check was encashed exactly 3 months ago, lets wait n watch....

-6Sigma

F

feras80

thx 6sigma
They got my application by December 11. How many days/weeks shall i wait before calling the bank?
Thank you!

6SigmaMBB said:
You should call your bank help line and ask if your CC has been encashed or not by giving the check #. They will verify that for you within mins....
This is wht I and many folks here have done in the past.

-6sigma

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
feras80 said:
thx 6sigma
They got my application by December 11. How many days/weeks shall i wait before calling the bank?
Thank you!

Calling after 2 weeks or maybe early Jan would be a good start in your case..

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
6sigma

Do you know how much time line is left to submit the medical report once the medical request is received? my medical followup request was sent sometime on oct. which i never received and came to know only today? they told me to contact my DMP and follow up from there when I called DMP they said their office hasnt received any kind of documents and it would be individual who would have such information now I am clueless what test I need to undergo or what do I do next. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen give me few hours. I am inbtw meetings at work/office. I will reply to your message once i reach home.

I am sorry to hear man...but dont be so tensed only thing happen to your case is that you may get your Passport request little late compare to others. but nothing to worry about rejection at this moment if that is what you are tensed about.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Oh sure.. thanx man, thats what I guessed u must be at work. hope to hear from you soon.

despoimmigrant said:
dipen give me few hours. I am inbtw meetings at work/office. I will reply to your message once i reach home.

I am sorry to hear man...but dont be so tensed only thing happen to your case is that you may get your Passport request little late compare to others. but nothing to worry about rejection at this moment.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hi Friends,

I got a new job in NJ. So, I am moving to NJ.How can i send address change form either fax or mail.If i send now there is any delay in my processing time. And also i want to ask one thing i.e..,My medical was already received by ottawa on Nov 20,2009 and also my file was transferred to NY on Dec 01,2009. How many days it will take to change my online status that was medical received. If any body knows this all reply me.Can i call to ottawa for the sake of my medical received they will tell any answer for this.

I am waiting for reply.
Thanks for all.
Dispo can you give me any usefull information on this topic.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
hi everyone, I am looking for some advice. pls give me some idea about my case.
I send my medical report back on september reaced ottawa on sept 17th but I didnt find my ecase updated to medical received until today. After my email inquiry to the consulate office they informed that a medical follow up request was sent to my address back on october. I told them that i never received such request despite i have the correct address. The person from the consulate office (who had called me) advised me to contact my medical practioner and check my email and follow up from there and ended the phone call. when I checked with my medical practioner they said they havent received anykind of documentations and such request would be sent to the individual and not in their office. So they have no information about what kind of medical follow up should be done. I also checked my email it only says.
Our records show you are required to undergo a follow-up medical examination since October 2009. Please provide evidence you complied with this requirement .

Now i dont know what do i do next or what kind of medical checkup is needed as I never received medical followup request in my mailbox. I am worried about the timeline as the follow up request was sent on october . i am afraid if I would run out of time for report submission. I didnt find any way to call the person back an put my questions I have emailed them but havent heard back yet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanx

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Dipen,

All you can do now is wait for them to reply to your email, if necessary mail them again. No need to worry too much, misplaced mail must be an all too common occurrence.
It happened to me with my AOR/Medical forms, but I emailed the consulate, then they called me and updated my correct address and then I got the new AOR form by mail.

If CIC is not forthcoming about sending the medical follow up form again, you can perhaps talk to an immigration lawyer who might know the correct procedure to handle something like this.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
venky thanks for your information. Does anyone know If I can make a case specific inquiry. On one of the requirement it says
You may use this form if:

•You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.

Now what does that abroad mean? Is it anywhere outside canada?

If anyone can tell me how to contact OTTAWA OR has any information about the lost mails and how to deal with it. that would be great help and I would be very thankful.

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I submitted my application to CIC on Sept 16 and check was encashed on 25th Sept. Still waiting on AOR..

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
@ dIPEN
check this post from NPNOTESIN in tackkit
Called Ottawa office on Ph# 613-941-2170 and 613-941-6641 but went to the voice. Later faxed my information(file#, medicals done date, Name, Date of Birth, email id) to Ottawa office at 613-941-5043 and within 5 minutes, received an email that my medical report is at Buffalo and it will reach NY office by mail tomorrow morning
THIS SHOULD HELP