14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
I found answers my self for the following

1.Can I take Bankers Draft in Pounds in U.S Banks as it is required for Police Certificate from England.

Yes ,Called banker find out how to get it .They will charge more to do this.
2.May I know from where you got your photo endorsment.( I saw the list of people..But I thought your experience might make it simple and helpful)
Guess I can get it done from a school teacher where my son is going to school.
3.Do we need to get the police certificate from all the states where ever we lived? Is it related to period of stay.

If we lived 6 or more consicutive months in a state it is required.

4.I got the nomination from Alberta last Friday 11/12/09.In the nomination my daughter's first name got split in to two words(by putting space).Please advise guys.

In US Passport my daughter's name is like that,not in birth certificate.I will go like this for now.

Thank you all
Virgo

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
virgo said:
3.Do we need to get the police certificate from all the states where ever we lived? Is it related to period of stay.

If we lived 6 or more consicutive months in a state it is required.
You do not have to include State PCCs in your initial aplication to Buffalo.

According to CIC website, "Applicants should provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints. State certificates may also be requested. The Visa Office will advise you if state certificates are required in your case."

C

cchabert

Today the chains are broken and I'm set free... Today is my last day at work.

Recommendations letters...Check!
Emails and phone numbers from everybody .....Check!
Returning Keys....Check!
Change all passwords....Check!
Pickup all my stuff.....Check!
Last Paycheck......Check!
Last Lunch with everybody.... In 3 hours
Last prank to the boss.....After lunch of course ;D

...Command Center reporting 23 days left to finish preparation stage for launch, all personnel follow your check list.......

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Today the chains are broken and I'm set free... Today is my last day at work.

Recommendations letters...Check!
Emails and phone numbers from everybody .....Check!
Returning Keys....Check!
Change all passwords....Check!
Pickup all my stuff.....Check!
Last Paycheck......Check!
Last Lunch with everybody.... In 3 hours
Last prank to the boss.....After lunch of course ;D

...Command Center reporting 23 days left to finish preparation stage for launch, all personnel follow your check list.......
Congrats cchabert! and good luck in Alberta and please come back to this forum and report us on your experience in the country/province that gave you this freedom.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
In IMM 0008 form there is a field which says Visa Office requested for the process of your application . Do we need to enter some thing here or it's CIC only ?

Thanks

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
image6000 said:
In IMM 0008 form there is a field which says Visa Office requested for the process of your application . Do we need to enter some thing here or it's CIC only ?

Thanks
Buffalo will decide it but surely you can put your choice of consulate in there.

ZAD

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I must say cch that you are really very brave that you took such descision to leave your current job and move to alberta in such economic condition. But i would really like to admire your courage and wish you a very best of luck to you and your family.
As nix said keep in touch and update us on how you are doing in alberta. thanx a bunch behalf of all the people on this forum for helping us out.

P.S. You also made me think about taking such bold step you took.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hi Friends,

I got a new job in NJ. So, I am moving to NJ.How can i send address change form either fax or mail.If i send now there is any delay in my processing time. And also i want to ask one thing i.e..,My medical was already received by ottawa on Nov 20,2009 and also my file was transferred to NY on Dec 01,2009. How many days it will take to change my online status that was medical received. If any body knows this all reply me.Can i call to ottawa for the sake of my medical received they will tell any answer for this.

I am waiting for reply.
Thanks for all.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Despo, welcome back! I know you were gone for a while from this forum.

Just wanted to let you all know that PR cards for my wife and kids have arrived in Calgary, but nothing for me. Landed on Nov 15 and Cards arrived for 3 of them on Dec 14.

I hope there is nothing wrong with my case and they will send the card for me soon.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
nix1 said:

Just wanted to let you all know that PR cards for my wife and kids have arrived in Calgary, but nothing for me. Landed on Nov 15 and Cards arrived for 3 of them on Dec 14.

I hope there is nothing wrong with my case and they will send the card for me soon.
Hi Nix,

Any way congrats for getting PR cards to your wife and Kids.
Hopefully, you will also get PR card as soon as possible.
We will pray to god to get PR card for you.

God bless you NIX.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey nix many congratulations on 3 pr cards. I assume your might be on the way as well just postal delay i guess. damn i can't to wait have PR card in my wallet......

congrats once again.

nix1 said:

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
For those of you who have already applied to CIC and are waiting to receive AOR/ Medicals request, please be ready for a long wait..Below is the email I received from Buffalo last week to my query....

"Please allow at least 20 weeks between our receipt of an application and its return to you or our sending of the acknowledgment of receipt letter.

Please wait until you hear from us with further instructions and do not contact our office or send in any further documentation during that period."

The key information is that their published timelines to process an application is 20 weeks now (And NOT 12 weeks or 3months like before)

-6sigma

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
folks how much time line we have for submiting the medical report after we receive the medical request form? I had actually submitted my medical report back in september but CIC send medical follow up request on october. I never received that request and had no idea until cic contacted me after my inquiry about my ecase status. They said they had send the medical follow up request back on october, although there is no change in my address ..and I keep checking my mails regularly but somehow i didnt received it. Now they have asked me to contact my DMP and follow up from there. I have no issues going thru whatever medical check ups but I am little concerned about the timelines. Can anyone provide me any idea?

F

feras80

Hello 6SigmaMBB,
What's your CIC Timeline?
Thank you,

6SigmaMBB said:
For those of you who have already applied to CIC and are waiting to receive AOR/ Medicals request, please be ready for a long wait..Below is the email I received from Buffalo last week to my query....

"Please allow at least 20 weeks between our receipt of an application and its return to you or our sending of the acknowledgment of receipt letter.

Please wait until you hear from us with further instructions and do not contact our office or send in any further documentation during that period."

The key information is that their published timelines to process an application is 20 weeks now (And NOT 12 weeks or 3months like before)

-6sigma

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Sent the complete application to Buffalo On Sept 2nd
Certified Check was cashed out on Sept 15th..

What about you?

-6Sigma..

feras80 said:
Hello 6SigmaMBB,
What's your CIC Timeline?
Thank you,