Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srini_72 said:
Tapak,

Any Updates??

srini
My eCAS status reads "Medical Received". BTW, I am in Edmonton on Business visit. But when I went to procure business visitors visa last week, I was told by visa office that I should be expecting final decision pretty soon.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to NY consulate yesterday. Asking to know status of my medical results.
waiting for their reply........ :)

C

cchabert

Did someone know what happened with Rascojenkins ans his interview this past October?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Did someone know what happened with Rascojenkins ans his interview this past October?
good memory cch.. unfortunatly no i have notttttttttttt. but it would be interesting to know what happen as you never know who else may caught up with interview.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hi Guys, My wife and I were blessed with a baby boy, Nikhil .. last Thursday. Can I get a general guidance as to how I should notify CIC about it. My application was moved to NY on Aug 8 and my medicals were sent to Ottawa on Aug 22. Thanks.

@ Despo dude.. ! Me still waiting for any change on my status online. I am about 15 days ahead of you in sending the medicals. Lets see.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations first of all. I would suggest you to use some kind of form which they sent you with AOR/MEdical. I dont know yet that is used for this purpose or not. Looks like that form is to update only address info. But you can always email them and ask them what is the procedure to add infant to our file. You may need passport so dont delay aplying for passport for your son. also get birth certificates. i am sure that would do it time being. Later stage they might ask you for Immunization record for your son. so keep track of all the vacine they give him. you can also fax them but i would say email is the best option so can get reply back.

Welcome to this Immigration world Nikhil :)

HOpe both your wife and son doing good.

arajesh5 said:
Hi Guys, My wife and I were blessed with a baby boy, Nikhil .. last Thursday. Can I get a general guidance as to how I should notify CIC about it. My application was moved to NY on Aug 8 and my medicals were sent to Ottawa on Aug 22. Thanks.

@ Despo dude.. ! Me still waiting for any change on my status online. I am about 15 days ahead of you in sending the medicals. Lets see.

xprsurslf

Mar 19, 2009
dnataraj said:
WOW Congratulations xprsurslf, mythdot, Nix1 and Cchabert. Great going guys.
All the best with your move, job and life.

I still have faint hopes of making it before I leave US of A for good by November end.

We might have a strong community of Ex-H1B-slaves club in Alberta!!!

Regards
-DNA
Thank you DNA. Sorry, I am not an active member over here but this forum has been really helpful during the whole application process. I still haven't received the letter from CIC just the email so I am assuming it should be good enough.
I am in my 5th year of H-1B. I never went for stamping ever since I entered US 11 years ago on student visa.. Luckily I was able to leave US back in July to pursue better job opportunities after completing the final formalities of CIC process. I just left my passport at US embassy middle east for H-1B stamping and have to wait 2-3 weeks inorder to get it back (fingers crossed). Hopefully then I will be able to come back in December and take care of PR stamping formalities at Buffalo...

Good luck to you too :) and all the others waiting for their PR process.

Regards!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xprsurslf ,

i never left US either since last 8 years..... sigh sigh update me how your H1b stamping goes. LOL i may have to be prepared and let me know if they asked you question that why you did not go to your home country since long time during h1b visa interview?

My wife got H4 visa stamped few days ago in India without my H1b visa stamped.

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Congrats Arajesh!!!!
As silly as this may sound, I hope you had mentioned during Medical about your wife's pregnancy. Update CIC with a cover letter and to be safe, fill out a CIC form and mail it. Just my suggestion....
arajesh5 said:

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Hey despo,
You gotta do what you gotta do. I second you on getting them thru the "source".
If mangoes, cookies and masalas can go thru, am sure your stuff can :)

despoimmigrant said:
U are right Nix i wanted to get my process delayed. But i have found source who can bring passort from India to US for stamping. I have not had my H1 visa stamped yet in my passport so i want to visit india but not untill PR visa for canada is stamped in my passport. you see incase those US people dont grant me h1 visa looking at current unemployment rate in US than i atleast have PR visa stamped so i can go to Alberta and start life over there. but i really want to visit india this december so kind of hopeing to get all done pretty soon now.

lol looks like when i prayed god that please delay my process looks like GOD took it way too seriously.......

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks Looks like my wait is over !!

I emailed NY CONsulate on Monday and today i got reply from them see what they have to say...........

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX

We have received your medical results and your file appears to be ready for a final review.

You will be notified in writing of any additional pending documents and /or requirements.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Yet ecase is not been updated hoping to get it updated next monday..............
This info will be helpfull for all the people who are close to my timeline.

Thank you all for support.

Someone also got this type of email reply in this forummmmmmmmmmmmm. does anyone know who was that person? i want to know how long did it take to get PPR for that person after he got such email?

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Despo.

I think the person who got a similar message was Tapak.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah Nix i went few pages back and found out post from TAPAK on october 26th...

nix1 said:
Congratulations! Despo.

I think the person who got a similar message was Tapak.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Despo!!! Your PPR is just round the corner. I haven't received anything yet. :(

C

cchabert

Alright!!! Taps and Despo are next on the Alberta dream team!

Cheers!