+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Ok I confirm today that the package was indeed the passports with the visas, my wife just call me, just one thing, nothing is perfect, on one of the papers they put different nationality to my wife, any advice on this?
best option to contact NY consulate by email and ask them what you need to do. They will advise you and make necessory correction at that one paper and send you back. I hope nationality is correct in visa stamp? which paper they made mistake by the way? i got list from NIX few minutes ago. is it Certificate of PR?

C

cchabert

I'll post more info about that a soon I get home, Thank you for all your help. Time finally to open the champagne!!!

CHEERSSS!!!

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
despo u are pretty good in calculation can u bring some idea how do they calculate the timeline to land in canada. Like Nix1 has to land anytime before july 15 2010 as his visa expires on that date. what is the basis to calculate the landing date? can u give some idea

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations to all who got the visa...I got the following reply from buffalo when i asked abt my application status which i submitted on aug 11th

re-buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
to me

show details 10:26 AM (23 hours ago)

Thank you for your inquiry,

We are currently created files for Provincial Nominee applications received in our office on August 6, 2009. Your file has not currently been created.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mythdot said:
I received my passport stampted with the visa expiry date of July 7th. Thank you all for all the help and guidance in the application process.

Nix1, where are you planning to do your landing?
Does is matter where you do your landing?

I will have to wait till I get my approved H1 before I go and do my landing process. I am planning to do it in January. ( Its going to be cold then. )
Congrats mythdot! I am planning to drive to Alberta from Utah. So I will be taking I-15 North all the way to Montana-Alberta border.
Reading other people's experiences on this forum, it looks like you are free to land wherever you want other than Quebec. For me, Alberta is the closest one and Alberta gave me this opportunity and I am going directly there. Even if I was living in New York, I would have landed in Alberta just for my own satisfaction and also to show my true intention to live in Alberta to the AINP people. I do not want them to second guess my intention even though I may move out of Alberta in the future if things do not work out there.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emceemouli said:
congratulations to all who got the visa...I got the following reply from buffalo when i asked abt my application status which i submitted on aug 11th

re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
to me

We are currently created files for Provincial Nominee applications received in our office on August 6, 2009. Your file has not currently been created.
Looks like you just have to wait a little longer. Good luck.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen said:
despo u are pretty good in calculation can u bring some idea how do they calculate the timeline to land in canada. Like Nix1 has to land anytime before july 15 2010 as his visa expires on that date. what is the basis to calculate the landing date? can u give some idea
As manianz said, it is one year from the date you have done your medicals. My medical was done on Jul 15, 2009 and they have given me until Jul 15, 2010. The link below has FAQ that might be helpful and it basically says the 1 year rule is not always true so you better check your visa for the expiration date.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-landing.html

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen said:
Visa will be valid for one year from the date you did your medicals.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emceemouli said:

re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
to me

That's why people like nasrana who were complaining about CIC buffalo. The files are not created in system after August sixth but this number will definitely help to to data mining and data analysis like SAS or SQL server Analysis services 2008. I would love to see that in the coming lot How many files they will enter into system which means medicals. Lets say if they they enter into system files recieved till August 20, then this means that after every two weeks files are entered into system.

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Hey guys,
Which documents do I need to carry when I am going for my medicals?
I know that I need:

1. My passport
2. Original Medical forms
3. 3-4 photos

Please let me know if I am missing anything here or not.

Karl

C

cchabert

karl said:
Hey guys,
Which documents do I need to carry when I am going for my medicals?
I know that I need:

1. My passport
2. Original Medical forms
3. 3-4 photos

Please let me know if I am missing anything here or not.

Karl
You need also money