+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who got Status updated already.

NIX -- 23rd July - 7th September = 44 Days
CCH -- 25th June - 28th September = 94 Days..
BB0310 -- 14th August - 19th October = 66 Days...

Last Updated on 10/28/2009 (Peole who are waiting on ecase status change "Medical Results are Received")

DESP -- 10th September -- Date Not Available elapsed days = 48 days.
Dipen -- 17th September -- Date Not Available elapsed days = 41 days.
Venky -- 30th September -- Date Not Available elapsed days = 28 days.

Arajesh you are too pretty close to our time line. COuld you please post your dates too here in this format first date is the date when ottawa received your medicals. It would be a good idea to keep each other posted. Specially all 4 of us.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CCH,

Where are you? Have you checked your eCas and what does it say? Mine still says "In Process." It has NOT changed to "Decison Made" yet. I thought it should change as soon as they put visa in your passport?

The reason I am freaking out is that I just entered the tracking number of my return express mail and it says they have posted my package last night at 5PM. I hope they have stamped the visas in our passports. It is happening in less than a week and I am worried if there is something wrong. Can you please check yours and see what it says? Thanks.

C

cchabert

Here I am, eCas is not change, same old info. I don;t have the tracking numbers here at the office, I was not expecting anything until 2 more weeks, as soon my wife gets home I'll check the tracking number, in the mean time if the package arrive with you let us know if you get your passports with your visa.

I hear that eCas can take time to change even you can already in Canada and still no change on eCas

Keep us posted

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I posted the above message eariler, but it seems like CCH is very busy. Anyway, I have a good news to share. My wife just called me and the passports are home with beautiful Canadian PR visas. I feel so much better now and can't wait to go home and see the visa. The NYC office got our passports on Thursday last week and the passports are back in our hands today, Thursday. Good luck to all who are waiting for PPR and passports with visas.

C

cchabert

You're right I'm busy, but this is a great news!...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WWWOOOOHHHHOOOOO.....!!!!!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hooooooooooore !! Congrats Nix......

Your ecase status will be updated next monday to Decision made. now you have passport in your hand u should not be worried about ecase status.

Just out of curiousity? What other documents they send you along with your passport with visa stamped on it. share with us when you get a chance. dont disappear like others did lol................ we may need you here............

congrats once again..........to your family...

nix1 said:
I posted the above message eariler, but it seems like CCH is very busy. Anyway, I have a good news to share. My wife just called me and the passports are home with beautiful Canadian PR visas. I feel so much better now and can't wait to go home and see the visa. The NYC office got our passports on Thursday last week and the passports are back in our hands today, Thursday. Good luck to all who are waiting for PPR and passports with visas.

C

cchabert

Wife just call, the mailman drop a note to pickup a package on the mail office, keep you posted....

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow this is really amazing.
Many people may not know this fact...........

CCH and NIX both applied for AINP Nomination on october 10th 2008.
CCH and NIX both got their Passport back with visa stamped on October 29th 2009.

They started process on same day and their process ended on the same day.

I found this very interesting so thought to share with all other members in this forum.

Congrats CCH.............

cchabert said:
Wife just call, the mailman drop a note to pickup a package on the mail office, keep you posted....

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
congratulation Nix1 . Its a great news you did it finally. pls share with us the timeline you have to land in canada before the visa expires. and keep visiting this site you have provided excellent advice before and we may need you again dont disappear. good luck

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation Nix1 and CChabert. You have long been on this forum doing tonne of good work like guiding newbies and sharing your detailed experiences.

Keep up good work even after you land in AB.

Taps

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, Nix!

Good luck with the landing process!

Cheers,

nix1 said:

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks CCH, Despo, Dipen, Tapak and aNewHope for your good wishes. This forum and you guys have been great and I will be around even after I land and return to the US or settle in Alberta. I still have a lot to learn from this forum like landing, returning, settling etc.

Despo was wondering about the documents in the package. Here they are:

1. Four Passports with PR visas in them (stamped on Oct 27 and valid until Jul 15, 2010)
2. Four Certificate of Permanent Residents (CPR) (3 part distribution with carbons in the middle)
3. Notice Letter (3 pages - printed on both sides)
4. Residency Obligation for Permanent Residents (3 pages - printed on both sides)
5. A Newcomer’s Introduction to Canada (40 pages - printed on both sides)
6. Settling in Canada (5 pages - printed on both sides)
7. A receipt for US$830

I will have at least cover pages of these documents on my blog shortly. Thanks again guys!

mythdot

Oct 29, 2008
I received my passport stampted with the visa expiry date of July 7th. Thank you all for all the help and guidance in the application process.

Nix1, where are you planning to do your landing?
Does is matter where you do your landing?

I will have to wait till I get my approved H1 before I go and do my landing process. I am planning to do it in January. ( Its going to be cold then. )

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for this info NIX. it's very helpful

Congrats mythdot !! good going.

mythdot said:
I received my passport stampted with the visa expiry date of July 7th. Thank you all for all the help and guidance in the application process.

Nix1, where are you planning to do your landing?
Does is matter where you do your landing?

I will have to wait till I get my approved H1 before I go and do my landing process. I am planning to do it in January. ( Its going to be cold then. )

C

cchabert

Ok I confirm today that the package was indeed the passports with the visas, my wife just call me, just one thing, nothing is perfect, on one of the papers they put different nationality to my wife, any advice on this?