ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karl said:
Hey guys,
Which documents do I need to carry when I am going for my medicals?
I know that I need:

1. My passport
2. Original Medical forms
3. 3-4 photos

Please let me know if I am missing anything here or not.

Karl
Can you please psot your timelien as well? How long it took you to get medicals after application to cic?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this really suxxxxxxxxxxxx No ecase status update for me this morning.
anyone else?
NIX CCH what does your ecase says now. Decision made?
cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:
good luck to all who are waiting on ecase status change tomorrow morning.
Good luck to you too

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that Despo. I thought you are not in hurry too as your wife and son are in India and India does not let you send passports by mail. May be the CIC knows your situation and they are not updating the eCAS for you.

Mine changed to "Decision Made" and this is what it says when I click it:

We started processing your application on June 23, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 28, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Medical results have been received. (This line started showing on Sep 7, 2009)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision (This line started showing on Nov 2, 2009)

C

cchabert

Mine just change too:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I sent them a eMail to ask them about the wrong nationality of my wife CPR form this past Saturday, let see when they reply

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U are right Nix i wanted to get my process delayed. But i have found source who can bring passort from India to US for stamping. I have not had my H1 visa stamped yet in my passport so i want to visit india but not untill PR visa for canada is stamped in my passport. you see incase those US people dont grant me h1 visa looking at current unemployment rate in US than i atleast have PR visa stamped so i can go to Alberta and start life over there. but i really want to visit india this december so kind of hopeing to get all done pretty soon now.

lol looks like when i prayed god that please delay my process looks like GOD took it way too seriously.......

C

cchabert

I don;t have mi H1 stamped either on my passport but when I move, I'll move for good. :-D

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
lol looks like when i prayed god that please delay my process looks like GOD took it way too seriously.......
That's why people say, "Do not play with God". You have to be 100% sure what you want before you ask Him. But I am sure God also knows what is good for you and He will make it work accordingly.

I am pretty sure you will have your Visas in hand by Christmas. You can go home in Christmas break.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
I don;t have mi H1 stamped either on my passport but when I move, I'll move for good. :-D
I do not have H1 visa stamp in my passport either, but I have a travel document from the USCIS and I hope they are not going to cause any problems for me coming back into the country using it.

CCH, when are you planning on moving? Are you driving or flying? If driving, which route?

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
cchabert said:
CCH, when are you planning on moving? Are you driving or flying? If driving, which route?
Planing to flight from Atlanta to Calgary on last week of December or first of January so my daughter can continue with his 3 rd grade, this next Saturday I'll have a moving sale, I don;t gonna bring TV or heavy stuff. :-D

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is true i can wait till december as right now planing to leave for india arround 18th or 19th December. but more i dealy to buy ticket more i pay ........ in worst case i may end up paying high ticket prices. Why i doubt about getting H1b visa stamped when i visit india is becuase i never been to india since i came to US in 2002. :) lol they may ask why u did not come to india........ i will be clueless that time heheeheh so all this things makes me feel that it is better to have PR visa stamped in passport before i leave United states. My company already told me to carry work laptop so if anything goes wronge visa point of view i can work from home using VPN. i am working in one of the fortune 50 company :)

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did anyone got Initial Assesment letter or any other request of documents from CIC New York before their ecase status changed to medical results are received?

thank you

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
Despo,

I got my Initial Assessment Letter on Sept 5 2009 from NewYork Office and Ecas changed to Medical Received on sept 7 2009.

srini

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Tapak,

Any Updates??

srini

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srini_72 said:
Despo,

I got my Initial Assessment Letter on Sept 5 2009 from NewYork Office and Ecas changed to Medical Received on sept 7 2009.

srini
was that letter to request some more documents? or just tells you to pay fees and interview is waived?

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
despo,

The letter requested PCC and RPRF.

srini