+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one else can keep your old passport at all. Only you can keep it. not even indian govt can keep your old passport thats why we have our old passport back. You can sue them if they keep it.

Thank you nihak for correction in my previous post for passport. it's good to know that we need to send old passport as well i will keep that in my mind when my PPR comes.

good luck satyac

satyac said:
Hi Nihak

Thanks for reply...Im not having any issue in sending my old passport as well,but i doubt that do CIC will return my old passport as well,is there any situtation where CIC may misplace my old passport thinking it is unesscary document for them,they need only one original passport to stamp,and they may avoid my old passport...all strange fears...all un know fear may be....

Please advice me thanks

nihak said:
Hi Satya,
I have sent old and new passports.you have to carry old passport always along with new one.
Thanks.

satyac said:
Hi
Thanks for reply...

I read some where in this forum,they are asking for old passport as well,So to be safer side im sending my old passport as well,hope they dont miss my passports and send them back with visa...

Thanks

despoimmigrant said:
satyac said:
Congrats every body who got there passport back with pr visa stamp.

I donno,Every day im getting struck in sending passport to NY visa office with new questions..

Today i got this question:
I renewed my passport last month and updated visa office by sending certified copy of it.Now do i need to send old passport and renewed passport for getting it stamped.i feel unsafe in sending old passport, please throw some light on it...Did any body faced this issue?

May this might be last one before sending my passport..

Thanks

i have old cancled passport i sent new copy of passport to NY last friday. Today they get it. When i sent new copy i also sent notarzied copy of old cancled passport for safer side but now that was all about copiessssssssssss here we are talking about original passport. I dont think they need your old cancled passport but if you have not submiited copy of old cancled passport than it is advisible that you send orginal passport and notarized copy of old cancled passport with your PPR request.... Hope this helps !!

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi despoimmigrnat...

Thanks for clarification.....After long discussion and having 2 pegs of red wine, i got confidence to post my passports for pr visa stamping...
Hope everything goes well...

Thanks

despoimmigrant said:
No one else can keep your old passport at all. Only you can keep it. not even indian govt can keep your old passport thats why we have our old passport back. You can sue them if they keep it.

Thank you nihak for correction in my previous post for passport. it's good to know that we need to send old passport as well i will keep that in my mind when my PPR comes.

good luck satyac

satyac said:
Hi Nihak

Thanks for reply...Im not having any issue in sending my old passport as well,but i doubt that do CIC will return my old passport as well,is there any situtation where CIC may misplace my old passport thinking it is unesscary document for them,they need only one original passport to stamp,and they may avoid my old passport...all strange fears...all un know fear may be....

Please advice me thanks

nihak said:
Hi Satya,
I have sent old and new passports.you have to carry old passport always along with new one.
Thanks.

satyac said:
Hi
Thanks for reply...

I read some where in this forum,they are asking for old passport as well,So to be safer side im sending my old passport as well,hope they dont miss my passports and send them back with visa...

Thanks

despoimmigrant said:
satyac said:
Congrats every body who got there passport back with pr visa stamp.

I donno,Every day im getting struck in sending passport to NY visa office with new questions..

Today i got this question:
I renewed my passport last month and updated visa office by sending certified copy of it.Now do i need to send old passport and renewed passport for getting it stamped.i feel unsafe in sending old passport, please throw some light on it...Did any body faced this issue?

May this might be last one before sending my passport..

Thanks

i have old cancled passport i sent new copy of passport to NY last friday. Today they get it. When i sent new copy i also sent notarzied copy of old cancled passport for safer side but now that was all about copiessssssssssss here we are talking about original passport. I dont think they need your old cancled passport but if you have not submiited copy of old cancled passport than it is advisible that you send orginal passport and notarized copy of old cancled passport with your PPR request.... Hope this helps !!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This Immigration is nothing but pure luck !! If stars are in your favor than everything goes smooth with process.

Some usefull tips to bring star in your favor

1. Start doing "Thursday Fast" Thursdays are good for Immigration !!
2. If possible dont drink/abuse alchole on that day and also on Saturday !!
3. Make sure you pray hard on Sunday night before got to bed (Every Monday Ecase status gets updated ).
4. Make sure not 2 look @ Blond girl while desi girl is passing by you. (never good to have Desi girl's "BADDUVA")
5. Also look at Moon when there is half-moon day. (Happens once a month google it to find out exact date)

Let me know how many you planing to try this or trying already. I will try to find more tips to bring stars in our favor.

Your's Loving Despo Yet to be Immigrant !!

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hey Desp - As i told you ... me closely following your status. I have nothing for this week too. Lets see. You are about 10 days behind me on the whole process. :) . I will keep you posted if I get something. Cheers.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arajesh5 said:
Hey Desp - As i told you ... me closely following your status. I have nothing for this week too. Lets see. You are about 10 days behind me on the whole process. :) . I will keep you posted if I get something. Cheers.

thanx Rajesh !!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been over 2 weeks since e-CAS showed "medical results have been received." Where is my PPR? And it is almost 2 months since my file was transferred to NYC. People were getting PPR in 5 weeks since the file transferred.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
It's been over 2 weeks since e-CAS showed "medical results have been received." Where is my PPR? And it is almost 2 months since my file was transferred to NYC. People were getting PPR in 5 weeks since the file transferred.
really in 5 weeks after their file transferd? who all are those lucky people?