+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
great you should get passport back this week ainpdude !!
congrts once again !!

ainpdude said:
My PP reached NY last wednesday... eCAS status shows :

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "
thx despo,,,, i just recieved passports through FEDEX ..... good luck to you...

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Congratulations...
When are you planning to land?

ainpdude said:
despoimmigrant said:
great you should get passport back this week ainpdude !!
congrts once again !!

ainpdude said:
My PP reached NY last wednesday... eCAS status shows :

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "
thx despo,,,, i just recieved passports through FEDEX ..... good luck to you...

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:
cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:
no ecase update here this mornin. Anyone out there }}}}}}
Mine the same..another week!

Congrats Ainpdude!!!!
Thank you Despo :-D Cheeers!

you are next in Q cchabert !! i hope you get something this week.
good luck !!
Thank you Despo! Cheers!

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Congrats every body who got there passport back with pr visa stamp.

I donno,Every day im getting struck in sending passport to NY visa office with new questions..

Today i got this question:
I renewed my passport last month and updated visa office by sending certified copy of it.Now do i need to send old passport and renewed passport for getting it stamped.i feel unsafe in sending old passport, please throw some light on it...Did any body faced this issue?

May this might be last one before sending my passport..

Thanks

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satyac said:

I donno,Every day im getting struck in sending passport to NY visa office with new questions..

I renewed my passport last month and updated visa office by sending certified copy of it.Now do i need to send old passport and renewed passport for getting it stamped.i feel unsafe in sending old passport, please throw some light on it...Did any body faced this issue?

Thanks

i have old cancled passport i sent new copy of passport to NY last friday. Today they get it. When i sent new copy i also sent notarzied copy of old cancled passport for safer side but now that was all about copiessssssssssss here we are talking about original passport. I dont think they need your old cancled passport but if you have not submiited copy of old cancled passport than it is advisible that you send orginal passport and notarized copy of old cancled passport with your PPR request.... Hope this helps !!

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi
Thanks for reply...

I read some where in this forum,they are asking for old passport as well,So to be safer side im sending my old passport as well,hope they dont miss my passports and send them back with visa...

Thanks

despoimmigrant said:
satyac said:

Thanks

i have old cancled passport i sent new copy of passport to NY last friday. Today they get it. When i sent new copy i also sent notarzied copy of old cancled passport for safer side but now that was all about copiessssssssssss here we are talking about original passport. I dont think they need your old cancled passport but if you have not submiited copy of old cancled passport than it is advisible that you send orginal passport and notarized copy of old cancled passport with your PPR request.... Hope this helps !!

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Satya,
I have sent old and new passports.you have to carry old passport always along with new one.
Thanks.

satyac said:
Hi
Thanks for reply...

I read some where in this forum,they are asking for old passport as well,So to be safer side im sending my old passport as well,hope they dont miss my passports and send them back with visa...

Thanks

despoimmigrant said:
satyac said:

Thanks

luckygo

Sep 9, 2009
Hello ,

I applied as of April 14 through lawyers, i haven't received any acknowledgment yet. I'm not even sure if they have received my application. When i checked with lawyers they said the only confirmation i get is the file number , is that so ? Will i (or the lawyers) receive any confirmation email/letter stating they have recieved it and processing the application ?

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Perhaps a silly question, but once our case has been transferred to another Consulate (New York City), can we still track our status at the online application tracker at the Buffalo consulate website?

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
venky321 said:
Perhaps a silly question, but once our case has been transferred to another Consulate (New York City), can we still track our status at the online application tracker at the Buffalo consulate website?
It is not a Buffalo Consulate website...It is Canadian Immigration Website under which Buffalo is an office which process immigration cases. No matter where your case transfers you can still track that case on cic website.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi Nihak

Thanks for reply...Im not having any issue in sending my old passport as well,but i doubt that do CIC will return my old passport as well,is there any situtation where CIC may misplace my old passport thinking it is unesscary document for them,they need only one original passport to stamp,and they may avoid my old passport...all strange fears...all un know fear may be....

Please advice me thanks

nihak said:
Hi Satya,
I have sent old and new passports.you have to carry old passport always along with new one.
Thanks.

satyac said:
Hi
Thanks for reply...

Thanks

despoimmigrant said:
satyac said:

Thanks