+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
ingegarcia said:
My e-Cas was changed to Decision made...
I had submitted my passport for my work permit application, but my PR was approved a couple of days after that. NY called me last week to tell me that they would stamp PR visa instead of the work permit...
Congrats ingegarcia!!
Good Luck..

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
cchabert said:
Did you call this guys?

http://www.atlasworldgroup.com/
Yes I did call Carlos and they gave me the local guys number and address which is alexanders.net. But they dont ship cars. Their luggage shipping charges are good though abt $1100 for 1000lbs. But I am still looking for some reliable company who can ship card door-to-door with customs clearance taken care of. Some are asking as much as $2020

C

cchabert

Here in Georgia they have the service you're looking for, because I was thinking of doing the same thing, but I'll rather drive my self I need the vacation ;-)

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Haven't been following the forum for some time and so, I'm not sure if this question has been asked already- I just recd. a request to submit my passport to NY consulate within 60 days. The letter says that there is a mail in option for US clients, but doesn't say that we should not appear in person. Has anyone tried the latter option? Or is best to send by mail?

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
mango.lassee said:
Haven't been following the forum for some time and so, I'm not sure if this question has been asked already- I just recd. a request to submit my passport to NY consulate within 60 days. The letter says that there is a mail in option for US clients, but doesn't say that we should not appear in person. Has anyone tried the latter option? Or is best to send by mail?
First Congratulations and now you can have Mango Lassee!!!!

yes many people asked this question. I have a feeling that only Buffalo accepts "in-person" passport submission for visa stamping. NY does not as per their website. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/new_york/imm/general_info-rens_generaux.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=206&menu=L

Good luck!!

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Thanks dna! Will have some on your behalf too!!

I think I will mail it in. Another question- The letter does not make any mention of 'landing fees'. I may be traveling to Canada in the next 2 months, can I just complete the 'landing formality' at the airport?

poppyjml

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
congrats mango!! I just sent by usps express mail.

congrats inge!!
if you find the time, do update us about how you moved your stuff and your landing experience once you've landed there.

Good Luck!!

btw, when did they receive your passport?

mani, i think within a week you'll get your PPR if you've sent everything to NY. I got my PPR within the week after they updated my ecas to medical received.

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
congrats inge, mani,

I will go to Calgary in 2 weeks - i'll definitely post you guys what's going on with me and all. busy packing, getting ready and all.

Good luck to all!

poppyjml said:
congrats mango!! I just sent by usps express mail.

congrats inge!!
if you find the time, do update us about how you moved your stuff and your landing experience once you've landed there.

Good Luck!!

btw, when did they receive your passport?

mani, i think within a week you'll get your PPR if you've sent everything to NY. I got my PPR within the week after they updated my ecas to medical received.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Optimusprime,

I just sent our RPRF today via USPS overnight delivery. Hopefully, they will encash it anytime soon. Please update me if you will receive any information from CIC Buffalo. I will appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.

By the way, are you from the Philippines? I saw your profile in trackitt.

Congrats to Mango, Mani and all of those who received their PPRs recently.

We hope to follow soon :)

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Inge for getting PR instead of WP. Enjoy life in AB and keep us posted.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpadz said:
Optimusprime,

I just sent our RPRF today via USPS overnight delivery. Hopefully, they will encash it anytime soon. Please update me if you will receive any information from CIC Buffalo. I will appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.

Did they ask for RPRF to be sent OR you just decided on your own? Does your e-CAS say this, "medicals have been received"?

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
jpadz said:
Optimusprime,

sure. will do. yes, i am Filipino. :)

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Nix1,

They asked for the RPRF. It is written in the Initial Assessment letter I got from CIC Buffalo.

Optimusprime,

Kabayan! It's nice to know a fellow Filipino in the AINP-H1B Stream. Please keep me posted on your case. Thanks!

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thank you guys!!! I'll keep you posted once I receive passports and do the landing....