+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani001 said:
Hello AlbertaGovernor,

What make you interested coming to CIC-AINP dicusson forum ? If you are applying PR to become a bus conductor, you could have done that long time back without migarting to another country.

If there is any negative aspect in immigration to Canada ? why not share it the facts instead of mocking people.

Mani
mani are u dude or chick? so accordingly i can laugh on your sweet comment. LOL good one

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
I received a letter from CIC Buffalo that my case has been transferred to New York. I still haven't received AOR/Medicals though I got my file number from the top of this letter. My status just says In Process(Processing started on July 28th 2009). Is this normal (since most people seem to have been notified of the transfer after getting AOR/Medical)?

Here is my updated timeline. Is this enough for updating it in the tracker?

Application Sent to Visa Office: June 1st 2009
AOR Received Date:
Medicals Requested:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Sent:
File Transferred to Local Consulate: August 11th 2009

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
venky321 said:
I received a letter from CIC Buffalo that my case has been transferred to New York. I still haven't received AOR/Medicals though I got my file number from the top of this letter. My status just says In Process(Processing started on July 28th 2009). Is this normal (since most people seem to have been notified of the transfer after getting AOR/Medical)?

AOR Received Date:
Medicals Requested:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Sent:
First: Congratulations. If the file is transfered to NY, you are lucky because NY is one of the fastest consulates in processing.
Second: Just wait, you will get medical AOR soon..

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hello guys!

Today, I received a letter from Buffalo dated August 10 that the Initial Assessment of my application has been completed. It states also that an interview is waived at the moment. No other documents have been requested since we provided all the PCCs already when we submitted the application last April. However, we are requested to pay the RPRF.

Do any of you guys know how long will it take to receive the PPR after Initial Assessment?

Do you think Buffalo will finalize my application or will transfer it still?

Do you think they will still ask for some documents anytime soon?

Those who have their cases finalized in Buffalo, please share.

Thanks!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
jpadz,

It varies case by case. In my case I got AOR similar to yours on March 25th. I submitted PCC's after that. And still waiting!!

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
dna,

thanks for the reply.

prior to this letter, i have received the AOR last june 30 with medical forms on it.

was your case transferred to another consulate?

thanks.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
No my case is with Buffalo.
And I say "be happy" 'cos your's was transfered NY.
NY is fast and you will get passport request soon.
Wish you good luck :)

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venky321 said:

AOR Received Date:
Medicals Requested:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Sent:
I really want this kind of miracle to happen with my case. I am also waiting for AOR/MEDICAL COngrats buddyyyyyyyyyyy

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
I really want this kind of miracle to happen with my case. I am also waiting for AOR/MEDICAL COngrats buddyyyyyyyyyyy
good luck despo. you will get it soon.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaGovernor said:
despoimmigrant said:
good luck despo. you will get it soon.
thanx governor but last time when you told me about my nomination predication. IT came out to be true. So hope it happens again.

mythdot

Oct 29, 2008
How long does it take to get the Initial Assessment after the case is transferred to NY from Buffalo?

jpadz said:
Hello guys!

Today, I received a letter from Buffalo dated August 10 that the Initial Assessment of my application has been completed. It states also that an interview is waived at the moment. No other documents have been requested since we provided all the PCCs already when we submitted the application last April. However, we are requested to pay the RPRF.

Do any of you guys know how long will it take to receive the PPR after Initial Assessment?

Thanks!

kgh

Jun 8, 2009
If every thing is perfect, it will take 5 weeks to get the passport request. You will not get Initil assessment from NY. If you haven't sent state police clearance, go ahead and send it now.

mythdot said:
How long does it take to get the Initial Assessment after the case is transferred to NY from Buffalo?

jpadz said:
Hello guys!

Thanks!

If every ti is perfect, it will take 5 weeks to get the passport request. Yu will not Initil assessment. If you haven't sent state police clearance, go ahad and send it now.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Passport renew

Hi
I done my medicals and my file transffered to NY visa office,now i renewed my passport.I will be sending new passport copy to NY visa office.I was wondering ,should i send renewed copy to ALberta as well.
As i applied under NOC 2171,which is not there in present list,im little confused in sending renwed passport copy to alberta.
Please share your thoughts on it

Thanks

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
satyac said:
Passport renew

Hi
I done my medicals and my file transffered to NY visa office,now i renewed my passport.I will be sending new passport copy to NY visa office.I was wondering ,should i send renewed copy to ALberta as well.
As i applied under NOC 2171,which is not there in present list,im little confused in sending renwed passport copy to alberta.
Please share your thoughts on it

Thanks
Satya,

personally I dont think it will matter if you did not send renewed passport to Alberta,
but you can fax them copy of your new passport with nomination no.