+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
rascojenkins said:
I checked my e-case and it has been updated to :Interview scheduled for October ------, 2009. I dont know what is going on at this point. I'm waiting for PPR an interview is scheduled it seems I will have a longtime on chill pills Jesus help me.
AINP--I mean candidate nominated by province and at this stage ...an interview..Hello ???

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhminder said:
despoimmigrant said:
what option do you choose when you check your status online?

Identification Type: ? ( I choose Immigration File Number ) is it correct?
Type Number : BXXXXXXXX
Yes that's correct Despo but the search will not yield any results if your case has not been entered in CIC's database.
Thanx Sukh, I know i wont be able to see untill they put me in their system. But wanted to make sure i am doing correctly or not

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
rascojenkins said:
I checked my e-case and it has been updated to :Interview scheduled for October ------, 2009. I dont know what is going on at this point. I'm waiting for PPR an interview is scheduled it seems I will have a longtime on chill pills Jesus help me.
Any updates from you bendjoe...you been quiet since morning..wots up?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rascojenkins said:

wow every day something new from CIC !! Isnt it. Looks like learning will never end for us.

Good Luck !!!!! What is your time line by the way if you dont mind reposting it if you have already previously?

Thanx

C

cchabert

rascojenkins said:
Sorry about that you're the first I know on AINP who is asking for an Interview, are you in USA or you return to your home land?, I won't worry to much, the only thing after the Interview is who knows who long you'll wait to them to ask you for your passports.

Cheers!

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Check the latest timeliness through http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System
Keep updated.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
rascojenkins said:
This is surprising. However, AOR letter(s) say that even though interview does not seem required at this stage, it may become necessary as the case progresses.

Rasco, all you can infer is that there is some progress towards the tunnel end.
Good Luck.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
rascojenkins said:
Do you think it has got something to do with your NOC - 3131 -> Pharmacist ?

Anyother NOC - 3131 in this forum ????

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Rocking vibes said:
My ecas says...Decision has been made on 07/22, and my check has been cashed.......so hopefully its Good news !
Congratulations Rocking Vibes....If I am not wrong, your case was also with LA CIC ?

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
AlbertaAINP said:
rascojenkins said:

It can not be my noc. I have invested alot of time, energy and chill pills on this for them to keep delaying the process. After 3 months of waiting for PPR from LA they schedule an interview in october another 2 month of wait.Anyway more money for the chill pill industry.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
rascojenkins said:
AlbertaAINP said:
rascojenkins said:

It can not be my noc. I have invested alot of time, energy and chill pills on this for them to keep delaying the process. After 3 months of waiting for PPR from LA they schedule an interview in october another 2 month of wait.Anyway more money for the chill pill industry.
I am completely confused,amazed...and what not at those freaks as to why would they require an interview when FBI Clearance is there, when state PCC is cleared, when fees are paid, when settlement funds proof is there....what is the interview for...? and that tooo in October..oh hell now..My heart goes out to you rasco but this is what they have to do and this is what they have done...sickos..
What was your NOC btw? and where is bendjoe today...not uttering a word today ?

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
sukhminder said:
rascojenkins said:
AlbertaAINP said:
rascojenkins said:

I am completely confused,amazed...and what not at those freaks as to why would they require an interview when FBI Clearance is there, when state PCC is cleared, when fees are paid, when settlement funds proof is there....what is the interview for...? and that tooo in October..oh hell now..My heart goes out to you rasco but this is what they have to do and this is what they have done...sickos..
What was your NOC btw? and where is bendjoe today...not uttering a word today ?
I honestly don't know what to say at this point or may be they wanna know why a pharmacist in the US will wanna move to Canada. I hope Bendjoe does not have a shocker like me.Bendjoe say something buddy.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Rasco,

Its frustrating. My good wishes are with you. Things will be fine. Why don't you apply for CAIPS notes? At least you will have some hints and probably answers for the interview.

Good Luck.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
dnataraj said:
Rasco,

Its frustrating. My good wishes are with you. Things will be fine. Why don't you apply for CAIPS notes? At least you will have some hints and probably answers for the interview.

Good Luck.
Yes rasco, I think that's a good idea to order CAIPS notes...since your interview is not scheduled in October...man I get shivers just even thinking about October...so late... :(