Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

sman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did any one used calgarymailbox service to provide the address for the PR card and for other communication.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
Is there any meanning of adress missing and comming ? when you check your online status or its normal process//// appricate if some can explain..

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I think when CIC works on your file your address update link will be missing on eCAS. It happened to me. I could see when my case was updated in GCMS and I remember my address was missing at that time.

Is your address missing now?

JENNYSEC said:
Is there any meanning of adress missing and comming ? when you check your online status or its normal process//// appricate if some can explain..

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
Sri19 said:
I think when CIC works on your file your address update link will be missing on eCAS. It happened to me. I could see when my case was updated in GCMS and I remember my address was missing at that time.

Is your address missing now?
my adress is missing since May (before I received medical) Just appeared Today. God knows whats going on.But any way thank for answer.

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
anyone has an update yet?

I was looking at my GCMS notes this morning and trying to figure out if there is any relation between missing address link on eCAS and file updates in GCMS. I am not sure if they both are related but below is what I noticed.

My Address link was missing on eCAS:
from July 21, 2011 to July 22, 2011
There was an update in file just 4 days before the address went missing. also it was during weekend, so I am not sure if that was an auto update by the computer system or manual. I am sure they do not work during weekends. I guess the update was by the system.

My Address link was missing again on eCAS:
from September 04, 2011 to September 22, 2011
I noticed there were multiple updates to the file during this period including a status update that says "In Transit" (my file was transferred from buffalo to NYC), the primary office was changed to NYC and NYC updated some info after receiving the file etc.

Also there were updates in April and May of 2011 but I was not having access to my file on eCAS that time. so I can not say if the address was missing or not that time.

others who got GCMS may share their info.

Have a great weekend.

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Earlier Buffalo later on xfered to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hi Guys,
Recently I have been asked to submit Indian PCC for me and my wife by Ottawa office. We have asked our relatives back home to get PCC's for both of us. However, my wife has stayed in couple of different districts which fall in same STATE so my question was does she needs to get PCC from all police stations whereever she stayed after turning 18? or since she stayed in same STATE can she just obtain PCC from her home town police station?

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Regards,
canadabie

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Is it possible to get it from Indian consulate in Canada? I believe you are in Canada?

Canadabie said:
Hi Guys,
Recently I have been asked to submit Indian PCC for me and my wife by Ottawa office. We have asked our relatives back home to get PCC's for both of us. However, my wife has stayed in couple of different districts which fall in same STATE so my question was does she needs to get PCC from all police stations whereever she stayed after turning 18? or since she stayed in same STATE can she just obtain PCC from her home town police station?

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Regards,
canadabie

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hi Sri19,
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I am in Canada, it looks like to get the PCC process done from Vancouver Indian Consulate is 6 weeks (as reported on their web site) and our medical report of it's way to Ottawa so don't want to wait that long to get the PCC :) so thinking of any short route available, one is to obtain directly from India.

Since me and my wife are here in Canada, can I obtain PCC from Indian with the help of my relatives and for my wife since she stayed at couple of districts in same STATE does she needs to get it from all police stations or just one PPC from her home police station is enough?

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,
canadabie...

Sri19 said:
Is it possible to get it from Indian consulate in Canada? I believe you are in Canada?

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Canadabie,

I am not sure if you need get the PCC for your wife from multiple places in india. We got the certificate for my wife from India, they gave it only for the current location and current period of that 2 to 3 months. so I got a new one from Indian Consulate in US when she was returned to US and I am about send it to CIC now before I get a request from them for it. Indian police made some mistakes too in the certificate, so we had to get it corrected by them again last year. that was my experience. please contact senior members on this forum.

Thanks!

Canadabie said:
Hi Sri19,
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I am in Canada, it looks like to get the PCC process done from Vancouver Indian Consulate is 6 weeks (as reported on their web site) and our medical report of it's way to Ottawa so don't want to wait that long to get the PCC :) so thinking of any short route available, one is to obtain directly from India.

Since me and my wife are here in Canada, can I obtain PCC from Indian with the help of my relatives and for my wife since she stayed at couple of districts in same STATE does she needs to get it from all police stations or just one PPC from her home police station is enough?

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,
canadabie...

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Thanks Sri19. Really appreciate your comments. Yeah, it looks PCC from Indian Consulate is safe bet but for sure it will take time if I am applying from here so lets see what happens since the PCC process is underway in local police office.

Hello Seniors, any suggestions on this will be useful to me? Thanks

Sri19 said:
Canadabie,

I am not sure if you need get the PCC for your wife from multiple places in india. We got the certificate for my wife from India, they gave it only for the current location and current period of that 2 to 3 months. so I got a new one from Indian Consulate in US when she was returned to US and I am about send it to CIC now before I get a request from them for it. Indian police made some mistakes too in the certificate, so we had to get it corrected by them again last year. that was my experience. please contact senior members on this forum.

Thanks!

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Hello Canadabie

Here are my thoughts:

If your passports were issued in India, then even if you apply for a PCC at Indian consulate, then they will send the PCC request to the regional Passport Office in India ( to the passport office that issued the passport) and only after they receive the response the consulate will issue the PCC to you. This in general will take, 45 days/ 6 weeks.

However, if your passport is issued in Canada by the Indian Consulate, then the PCC is issued on the same day by the indian consulate.

If you want to get your PCC (in-person) from India, then you need to go to Regional Passport office with your original passport and apply for the PCC which I believe is issued the same day. You need not go to the police station to get a PCC. The Regional passport office will issue it.

I sent you my number by personal message. Call me if you want to discuss further.

Good Luck

Avalap

Canadabie said:
Thanks Sri19. Really appreciate your comments. Yeah, it looks PCC from Indian Consulate is safe bet but for sure it will take time if I am applying from here so lets see what happens since the PCC process is underway in local police office.

Hello Seniors, any suggestions on this will be useful to me? Thanks

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
Please help! Me and my family would really like to immigrate to Canada however there is limit for the FSW visa. I would want to apply to alberta under the provincial nominee program but I am having a difficult time looking for employers. ME and my husband are registered nurses here in the Philippines. Thanks in advance!

improper_bostonian

Apr 7, 2011
naxas said:
to all,
I got my PPR today finally.
my time line:
nominated from Alberta: Nov,21st 2009.
medical request : July 23rd 2010.
file transferred to NY : Jan 14 2011
medical validity extended: Sep 22,2011
RPRF: Sep 25, 2011
PPR: Oct 7th, 2011
Hi naxas,
congrates

improper_bostonian

Apr 7, 2011
Hi folks,
I just moved to Calgary permanently.
Please advise nice areas to rent apartment. also let me know if someone is looking to share apartment.

Thanks in advance.