+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stlguy, thanks for answering my question and thanks for posting the article. At least we have some hope in 2010 and probably I am not going to move there permanently until the middle of 2010 anyway (if I get my PR).

For the other poster (even though the question was not for me), I included bank statements (printed copies of statements at home and took them to the local banks for stamps and signatures).

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
nix1 said:
stlguy, thanks for answering my question and thanks for posting the article. At least we have some hope in 2010 and probably I am not going to move there permanently until the middle of 2010 anyway (if I get my PR).

For the other poster (even though the question was not for me), I included bank statements (printed copies of statements at home and took them to the local banks for stamps and signatures).

Nix1:

You did absolutely right thing. Although Bank statement is not required as per Buffalo instruction Guide list but it is good to have something which supports your great possibility to settle easily in Alberta especially in initial days.

One thing I would like to ask you is that why do you think that you will not get your PR? and also why do you think that you will not get settle untill Mid 2010? Any personal reason or just because you are not sure whether or not you will get your PR untill Mid-2010? In general it is taking around 8 Months to get PPR request at most.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
nix1 said:
Congrats to seinfeld, chow and stlguy.

A question to stlguy, do you remember when your money order or cashier's check was cased/cleared? My package was received by CIC on April 23 and if they follow the same timeline like yours, I should get my AOR+medical in a week or so. It took them two weeks to clear my check (May 7). Thanks.
Thank you all!!!

chow

Sep 23, 2008
kishankanhaiya said:
chow said:
I just got a mail to submit my passport within 60 days. The date on letter June 18.
Excellent news, Congratulations! I believe your file was transferred to NY Office, wasn't it?
Yes. Transferred to NY office on May 20(eCas).

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Seinfeld said:
Tapak said:
chow said:
I just got a mail to submit my passport within 60 days. The date on letter June 18.
Congratulations Dude. Finally the wait is over.
Congrats Chow..Its glad to have more good news on the house.
Thank you. We need to hear good news from every one in this forum in next week. Good luck to all.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Congratulations to Seinfield, Chow and Stlguy!

I hope to receive the AOR next week too. CIC received my resubmitted application on April 22 and the check was cleared on May 6.
I will keep you posted guys!

Happy Father's Day to all!

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
optimusprime said:
hello - here's my timeline:

nomination received - January 20, 2009
sent to CIC - April 11, 2009
received by CIC - April 15, 2009
check encashed - May 7, 2009
Updates to my case:
aor and medical requests received - june 20, 2009

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
optimusprime said:
optimusprime said:
hello - here's my timeline:

nomination received - January 20, 2009
sent to CIC - April 11, 2009
received by CIC - April 15, 2009
check encashed - May 7, 2009
Updates to my case:
aor and medical requests received - june 20, 2009
optimusprime,
Congrats you are one more step up.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
stlguy said:
Yes, i had problems getting the FBI clearance for my wife, because of the fingerprint quality.. It took 3 attempts to get the FBI clearance...
You should probably invest in a dishwasher and washer/dryer for your wife
kidding.... obviously ;)

Conrgatulations!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaCitizen said:
One thing I would like to ask you is that why do you think that you will not get your PR? and also why do you think that you will not get settle untill Mid 2010? Any personal reason or just because you are not sure whether or not you will get your PR untill Mid-2010? In general it is taking around 8 Months to get PPR request at most.
I am worried about the medicals. Who knows what comes back when the doctor runs the tests. I feel very normal when it comes to my health except high blood pressure (it's mostly normal, but sometimes higher than normal > 120/80). My wife had some health issues in the past, but she is fine now. But we are still worried about the medicals and if we fail the medical, we are not going to get PR.

If everything goes well, we should get our passports back with PR visas by Oct 10 (one year anniversary from the AINP process started). I do not want to move to Alberta at the beginning of the winter season. So, I am going to wait until the summer starts, which is by the middle of 2010.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hey nix1,

We have almost same time lines. My application reached buffalo on 27 April and my check got cashed on 18 May. I just want to know that did you get ur immigration file number fromt he back of your check and if so can you see the status online yet. Also when did your check got cashed.

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
nomad_musafir said:
stlguy said:
Yes, i had problems getting the FBI clearance for my wife, because of the fingerprint quality.. It took 3 attempts to get the FBI clearance...
You should probably invest in a dishwasher and washer/dryer for your wife
kidding.... obviously ;)

Conrgatulations!
I hope you are not a doctor!!! There are hundreds of reasons for not having clear fingerprints!
At least in US, one of those reasons is not because of dishwasher, washer/dryer.. Even the really bad apartments do have dishwashers..