+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Seinfeld said:
Sorry RJenkins and Bendjoe..Was busy at work and couldn't update later.

My PPR letter had the date of June 8 and it reached me on June 11th.
I sent my passport on June 11h subsequently thru overnight fedex. (Did the 2 new passport photos at walgreens right after work and shipped it right away)
Apparently it reached them on June 12th, friday.
This week on 17th I got a call from LA consulate that it has been stamped and they are sending the passports thru US certified mail.
Am expecting the passports (anxiously) by early next week.
Seinfeld thanks alot for the update. So the LA consulate sent your passport request about a month or less after your case was transfered. Congrats

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
I got my AOR and medical request today!!!!

My case details can be found here:
http://www.trackitt.com/member/stlguy2

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Tapak said:
I am in dilemma. My family plans to visit India for 2 months and will come back on 22nd August. While they are gone on vacation, if I receive PPR, can I delay sending their passport until they return or do I have to curtail their stay?

I searched through different forums, some say PP needs to be sent within 30 days, after receiving PPR, while others say 60 days. Can someone confirm, within what time frame do I need to send PP after receiving PPR?

I sent an email to CDN NY, but as per message, after sending email, it might take 28 days for them to reply.
Tapak,
It seems as if those of us whose files were transfered to lacal consulate in april were pushed aside and they just started processing May transfers LOL just kidding. But have u noticed that most of the people who have gotten PPR both from NY and LA consulates are May transfers?

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chow said:
I just got a mail to submit my passport within 60 days. The date on letter June 18.
Congratulations Dude. Finally the wait is over.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
stlguy said:
I got my AOR and medical request today!!!!

My case details can be found here:
trackitt.com/member/stlguy2
Stlguy:

You got nomination on 29th January but you applied CIC on 15th April. Was it because of PCC? Did you also included bank Statement in your packet?

Seinfeld

May 31, 2009
rascojenkins said:
Seinfeld said:
Sorry RJenkins and Bendjoe..Was busy at work and couldn't update later.

My PPR letter had the date of June 8 and it reached me on June 11th.
I sent my passport on June 11h subsequently thru overnight fedex. (Did the 2 new passport photos at walgreens right after work and shipped it right away)
Apparently it reached them on June 12th, friday.
This week on 17th I got a call from LA consulate that it has been stamped and they are sending the passports thru US certified mail.
Am expecting the passports (anxiously) by early next week.
Seinfeld thanks alot for the update. So the LA consulate sent your passport request about a month or less after your case was transfered. Congrats
Yes. LA consulate sent PPR in 25 days after the case was transferred.
Update: I got the stamped passports delivered today. The stamping is till May 2010 (an year after the date the medicals have been received). The passports came along with the CPR (confirmation for permanent residency) form.

Ooph..the AINP journey came to an end finally..